Welcome to Gaia! ::

Naruto: Ultimate Roleplaying (NUR) [CLOSED]

Back to Guilds

A long-lived guild, filled with memories of a time long-gone. RIP NUR. 

Tags: naruto, roleplaying, jutsu, fantasy, discussion 

Reply -
Field of Dreams - Iwagakure Training Grounds Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 13 14 15 16 17 18 ... 32 33 34 35 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Takeshi Chaos Kyo

4,350 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Tue Sep 22, 2009 4:43 pm
Kyo saw the attack coming, " Raikou Shunshin (Lightning Release: Lightning Instantaneous)." once again Kyo vanished in a flash of lightning and reappeared on the ground well away from the attack.  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 23, 2009 9:13 am
Kiyoshi saw the handseals and regonized them instanly, he took the lightning surrounding him and focused it to his feet. When Kyo finished and shot off, Kiyoshi followed him with the Byakugan and followed right after him with his charged up feet. When Kyo appeared Kiyoshi was right there and jabbed his pike right where he appeared.  

bb3000ae

Desirable Lover

Takeshi Chaos Kyo

4,350 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Wed Sep 23, 2009 5:52 pm
Kyo dodged the attack and jumped well away from him as he flashed through more seals, "Doton: Shindoryuudan no Jutsu (Earth Release: Earth Dragon God Blast)." He slammed his open palm onto the groudn and a bronze dragon head rose from the ground, before diving back under and charging towards Kiyoshi. As it reached him it rose up, its entire stone body coming out of the ground to smash into Kiyoshi.  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 14, 2009 9:53 pm
Zephyer ran through heading back to the gates.  

zephyer55

4,050 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Full closet 200

Shikairu Nara

Dangerous Lover

10,925 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Campaign Manager 500
  • Marathon 300
PostPosted: Mon Dec 14, 2009 9:54 pm
Kyoshi stayed with Zephyer like a shadow.  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 15, 2009 5:00 pm
Senji ran into the training grounds awaiting Sengetsu.  

Etheral Chaos

xLytez

PostPosted: Tue Dec 15, 2009 5:17 pm
Sengetsu approached Senji and spoke. "you...come with me now." he turned and exited Senji following.  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 02, 2010 5:29 pm
Shin walked and stumbled upon a wide beautiful field. he smiled some as he walked though the field, taking in all the beauty.  

bb3000ae

Desirable Lover

Excavated Heart

9,100 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Married 100
PostPosted: Tue Feb 02, 2010 5:37 pm
Serenity Hoshiro

Iwagakure | Academy Student

When you'd scream, I'd fight away all of your fears...

User Image
Serenity followed behind him as she looked at the field.The Training grounds.Soon enough she would need to train here.She sighed happily and continued following Shin.

...And I held your hand through all of these years.

PostPosted: Tue Feb 02, 2010 5:55 pm
"You know...you don't have to constantly follow." Shin said turning around. "Blind leading the blind." He said with a smile.  

bb3000ae

Desirable Lover

Excavated Heart

9,100 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Married 100
PostPosted: Tue Feb 02, 2010 6:01 pm
Serenity Hoshiro

User Image
"I wish it were that way.Blind leading the blind.I want to know how you see the world.It seems interesting."She said.She placed a hand on the blindfold she wore.She smiled and took it off she hooked it onto her headband and looked at Shin.She had blue eyes though most people didn't know since she had always had the blindfold on.

PostPosted: Tue Feb 02, 2010 6:09 pm
"I see everything you do...just different colors. When I look at a tree...I dont see a brown tree with green leaves...I just see all green. and when I look at people...they are all one color." He said, this seemed weird, but it made it so nothing could really hid from him.  

bb3000ae

Desirable Lover

mynightmarestays

Dangerous Lunatic

PostPosted: Tue Feb 02, 2010 6:12 pm
Ville walked through the training feild. His body ached and most of it was covered in blood. He spoted Serenity and Shin and gave them a slight wave.  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 02, 2010 6:13 pm
Serenity Hoshiro

User Image
"Interesting.Though if I think about it I see a lot of colors.You probably don't see as many different colors do you?"She said.Being blind could be interesting but eventually she would've gotten tired of it.Seeing the same things everyday.She waited for a response from Shin.She smiled.

Excavated Heart

9,100 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Married 100

bb3000ae

Desirable Lover

PostPosted: Tue Feb 02, 2010 6:20 pm
"Actully I do, the color changes to...When something becomes stronger it gets brighter...and weaker dimmer...I like it." Shin said smiling weakly as he covered his mouth, he felt the blood again.  
-

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 13 14 15 16 17 18 ... 32 33 34 35 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games