Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP for Fantasy, Love, and Action

Back to Guilds

A fun place to role-play with Gaians of all ages and skill levels in a variety of genres 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Romance, Action 

Reply VIP RP
Legend of Salem (Full!) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 13 14 15 16 17 18 ... 76 77 78 79 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Razsminion

Romantic Mage

PostPosted: Fri Jun 26, 2009 5:02 pm
((Uh... Raziel isn't on a rooftop Max. sweatdrop He's more near the forest than anything.))

Perfect, but now he didn't know what to do with the thralls to be honest... should he tarnish the reputation of this girl that was to be sacrificed or let the villagers think that there was more witches in the village.... humm... the witches were pleasing. He continued to watch alongside his minion. They looked over at each other and nodded symotaniously and nodded. Raziel had been busy collecting the souls of the fallen for his fiendish addiction. The Skarlock beside him pulled out his 'magecage' and opened the iron door. Raziels eyes rolled to the back of his head and the tattoos shone with an eerie green baneglow as he gave the last instructions to his creations.

The Thralls continued to push back the guards to make a path for Alice to go. Their balefire pinprick eyes scanned the faces and targeted the guards, lashing out violently and letting the villagers scatter to their own devices. They hissed and lashed out with their claws and perhaps the odd weapon they picked up. One of the thralls hissed lighty at Brim and motioned them to follow the path that was being carved out in crimson. As Alice started in the direction the Executioner landed behind her and grabbed her by the hair. She shrieked and tried to dig her nails into meaty fist that was pulling her violently towards them. He threw her to the ground and raised his axe to take care of the witch that plagued this village. a hissing came from his right and he readjusted himself to take a swing at the animated pile of bones that came barreling down upon him. The skull rolled over to Brim's front and the balefire died from its eyesockets.

Alice took the moment to scrabble out of the way and started to take off towards the woods. Two guards came to make some quick work of the fleeing woman, who pivoted and started the other way. Two thralls beared down on the guards that blocked the way, tying them up to deny them a chance to swing at the young woman. The dozen thralls were reduced to five now, the thirty man guard team was widdled down to 23. All seven down were dead and they were starting to regroup from the surprise attack and go on the offensive. The thralls formed a guard, picking up the disguarded weapons of the dead guards and getting into a defencive position to protect Brim and his friend.

As Alice looked back to see the fate of the guards that were rendered engaged by the two thralls she dropped her guard. She turned her head in time to see the biting edge of the executioners axe being swung at her neck. The slick sound of parting flesh and the crunch of seperating bond echoed loudly among the chaos. Gore splashed on the ground and a soft thump was quickly followed by a much heavier one. The executioner and the lead guard rejoined the offensive.
"Don't let the witch get away and be careful of his pet undead!"

Raziel closed the door of his soul cage, now that he got Alices soul, he figured the dead count would be next to none. He looked over to see Asphyxious close his cage door too, the essence of Alices magic was now captured and could be tapped in as needed. It was beautiful, now the Blessed had a choice to make, they could help Brim out of this situation and expose themselves now, later, or let him hang for the crime of necromancy... no, not hang.... probabily burn to 'cleanse his soul'. Raziel looked over at Asphyxious and nodded. They turned and headed deeper into the forest. He was sure that Abigail and the others could handle the rest. That and he was sure that Abigail would want this power very soon. Very soon.

PostPosted: Fri Jun 26, 2009 5:26 pm
Very well then let's see if you pass or fail he said as the smoke now engulfed her form as they both reappeared in a blackened world with blood read skys.

In this world I'm god I control reality and time it's self now all you have to do is answer my question he said as the world began to change as they became her memorys.

"Now tell me do you hate them" he said as Images of the villagers and those who had been hunting her sisters and friends a speicfic image came to mind.

The girl who was to be hand appeared before her body lifless and dull hanging by a rope with her feet dangling below. There was a voice it was her voice and it said"Why didn't you help me? why didn't protect me? I thought sister protect each other why didn't you protect me ? She kept repeating till it suddenly stopped.

Dracno spoke again and asked again "Do you hate them? Do you want the power to protect them next time?" he now waited for a answer as he wait with a stone Face.

Rokoka

7,800 Points
  • Megathread 100
  • Forum Junior 100
  • Mark Twain 100

Solaris Beauty

Fashionable Prophet

7,150 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Friendly 100
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Fri Jun 26, 2009 5:34 pm
Tabitha looked as her environment changed. She looked at him with her emerald green eyes piercing through the darkness. She looked at the replica of Alice's body as she heard her voice. As he asked questions, she thought about it. "I hate them for different reasons, some I do and some I dont...I want the power to protecte MYSELF" she stated. "It's rough in Salem and I live by my motto, better them than me" she stated calmly as she looked at his emotionless face.

PostPosted: Fri Jun 26, 2009 5:40 pm
Brim cursed under his breath. Failing at his mission, and Causing him-self to become an enemy of the city, but Brim was too Stubborn. He wasn't going to die here. Nor was he going to let whom-ever summoned these skeletal thralls get away with blaming him for what is happening here. Brim pulled the knife back out of it's hiding spot, and threw it at the Executioners neck. He then turned towards the skeletons running towards them. He hopped onto one of their backs, and lept over the guards diving into the crowd, and disappearing into it.

Brim Swerved his way through the crowd dodging eyes as he found his way to a dark Alley. Brim had escaped, and not only was it thanks to the skeletons, but some unknown force to him attempting to get the people out.

~*~

The orb of Water Goldor was manipulating exploded sending water every-where. Goldor cursed lightly. "Damn.. Out of range."
With that Goldor worked on recollecting the water, and proceeded to use it to find brim. He noticed through his water that Brim was in the Alley near him. Goldor jumped down, and used his staff to knock Brim out, and carried him up onto the roofs once more. He then launched a Giant sphere of water into the air causing it to explode, and rain over the people at the Gallows as a sign to the others it was time to go. He ran towards Mattheus' house with the Unconscious Brim in Tow.

Lehi_Dreagon

Distinct Lunatic

7,800 Points
  • Battle: Knight 100
  • Little Bunny Foo Foo 100
  • Autobiographer 200

Solaris Beauty

Fashionable Prophet

7,150 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Friendly 100
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Fri Jun 26, 2009 5:44 pm
Jean had seen the whole mess that had occured and in truth it was too much for her head. She walked a few feet and then saw the exploding water in the air as she went into an alley, nobody around, she focused on herself teleporting leaving nothing but flower pettals in her place. As long as nature was around, she was able to do that. She then was a few feet from Matheus house as she saw Goldor with an unconcious man in his arms as she waited for him. Her face was tear stained and her eyes a little red, but she had to keep herself together.

PostPosted: Fri Jun 26, 2009 6:00 pm
The smoke died down it retreated back to the orb as he saw her face again mixed with so many emotions and he said "You Pass, you met my exception Young Tabitha now ask me what you wish and what you like to learn I shall explain my reasoning and why am Interesting in you after you have asked your questions.

He began to walk off and waved his hand in a Follow motion and said let's get back to my home as he passed his Reapers Coffin and continued to walk.

Rokoka

7,800 Points
  • Megathread 100
  • Forum Junior 100
  • Mark Twain 100

Solaris Beauty

Fashionable Prophet

7,150 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Friendly 100
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Fri Jun 26, 2009 6:09 pm
"Well I really didnt have questions, it's just that you interested me. I didnt know talking to the dead was an actual practice or anything like that. I'm really not looking to learn anything, but I'm open to learning" she stated. "I know there are covens of witches in the town, but I've only seen them in visions, and I dont know if I would like to join one or not" she stated as she folloed him in silence for a second. "So why have you taken interest in me travler, and what's with your distorted appearance" she questioned.

PostPosted: Fri Jun 26, 2009 6:41 pm
Very well then I shall teach you but let me tell you my story since I know a bit about your maybe more then you like. "Dracno made his way to a tree that had two names in them one was Jamie the other was Dracno in a within the lies of a heart engraved around there names.

"I sold my sole to the devil so to speak I became his ward after he fulfilled his part satisfying my Revenge of the man who killed my family out of Jealousy and Hate. He killed both my Wife and child because he thought if I can't have no one will." he said as he proceed to talk as he traced his fingers around the engravings.

I found a book called the Word of Keller a man who was a Necromancer and was the most powerful ever known. I read the book in hopes of easing my my and heart. I saw the Ritual to summon the Devil to make a pact and I did it with no real hope it would work other then a pray that it did.
he finally finished explaining as he proceed to walk as they came to the clearing of a large Cabin.

That's why I am who I am today it's been 22 years since then and even now I can remember walking and seeing there corpse.
When I sold my soul and became his ward I lost many things my true Freedom my emotions mostly and my need for things.

I look much younger then I seem to be. I have something as a ward of the devil called a Devils Life Bond. I shall never die of old age and shall retain my looks of my younger sell. I can still die like any other witch or warlock just not from old age. I'm anything but immortal and no longer need food to live while I can still eat and taste and enjoy food I don't need it unless I'm gravely injured or exhausted.

In my time as his ward I became one of his most proud Wards out of the many he has. He would give me items that would aid me in my "tasks" as he calls them. The Coffin I carry is one of them it can hold every bit of my Necromancy based tools.

As to why I have taken interest in you, I see much of my old self in you in ways I wont explain those reasons of what I see but I shall teach you much. I can show you how to hide your face I can teach how to make the vial I gave you to protect your skin I can teach you many things.

Rokoka

7,800 Points
  • Megathread 100
  • Forum Junior 100
  • Mark Twain 100

Solaris Beauty

Fashionable Prophet

7,150 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Friendly 100
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Fri Jun 26, 2009 7:38 pm
Tabitha listened to his story in disbelief. Though she was a witch,she was still somewhat religious and thought about what he said as being the devil's ward. The feeling didnt feel to well with her, but the offers pushed those thoughts aside. She looked at him and nodded. "I accept" she stated briefly, she wanted to learn as much as she could.

PostPosted: Fri Jun 26, 2009 8:13 pm
Max cursed under his breath he was going to need to get glasses the necromancer was just another skeloton and when he was about to slash it, the skeloton jumped over him and shoved him off the rooftop. "Crack" Max gasped "oh my...this could be a....screams from pain..problem". One of his undead minions draged him to a side were he could rest and went back to help. Max got up and noticed there were no guards guarding this entrence to the gallows so he just walked right rite in to things caught his eye, a bag of gold witch he could not just leave there and some papers that looked like a plan of some sort this he took to. Leaving as quickly as he came he rushed out of the gallows his leg hurting with evrey step and slowly made it to Mattheus' house.  

maxmage7654

Rokoka

7,800 Points
  • Megathread 100
  • Forum Junior 100
  • Mark Twain 100
PostPosted: Fri Jun 26, 2009 8:15 pm
"Then let's begin as soon as you like" Dracno said as he pulled out a small notebook and offered it to her."This is called a Witcher's log there a very helpful tool and only accessible by the it's owner. The Witcher's log only has 20 pages but needs no more to hold what you need. The pages you fill with text or diagrams w/e it may be will fade when your down writing to call forth the Text again just channel some of you magic into it and think of the page and it will appear.

When We get inside I suggest you take a look around and find what you would like to start with. From herbalism to Necromancy or even if you wish sword play of sorts. he said with his hand still extended

"Word of warning there will be a Table made of Iron in one of the rooms we will use. Never I repeat never unveil what is under it cause it could very well kill you if not very least mortally wound you until you have learned a few certain skills." he said waiting for her to take the book.

PostPosted: Fri Jun 26, 2009 8:35 pm
Tabitha looked at him as she received the book. She took in all of his words as a cold breeze breathed upon her neck as she clasped the book. She then began to follow him into his house. "I will remember that...and whichever you feel that you need to teach me" she stated. "Afterall you are the teacher and I am the student. The two things that I've ever been able to do was Claravoyance and Necromancy" she added with a soft sigh.

Solaris Beauty

Fashionable Prophet

7,150 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Friendly 100
  • Contributor 150

Rokoka

7,800 Points
  • Megathread 100
  • Forum Junior 100
  • Mark Twain 100
PostPosted: Fri Jun 26, 2009 8:43 pm
"Very well then we will start with Claracvoyance, learning to control that will undoubtedly help you understand your visions you have about these people."
He said while walking up to her and stareing in her eyes and said "I want you to see my soul and tell me what you see" Dracno said in a firm tone needing to see how far she already is with her skills with it as of now.

"After you tell me what you see we shall find some where to start afterwards." Now waiting to see what see would do when she looked and saw.

PostPosted: Fri Jun 26, 2009 8:55 pm
Tabitha nodded. She had heard that Claravoyance worked two ways, past and future, but she could only see glimpses of the future. Her Emerald green eyes pierced his yellow eyes as she began to focus. At first all she could see was his iris, but then a vision appeared. "I see...it's raining...lightning is passing through you, you're aiming it at someone, but I cant make it out" she stated trying to see more, but it soon faded. "that's all I could see" she said.

Solaris Beauty

Fashionable Prophet

7,150 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Friendly 100
  • Contributor 150

greendragonfly52

Eloquent Pirate

PostPosted: Fri Jun 26, 2009 9:10 pm
Matheus glanced around the chaos in her desprerate search for anyone else of the Blessed. Her eyes widened hearing the declaration that Brim was responsible for the undead and the chaos. "No...." Matheus didn't let Eisti out of his arms, and instead tightened her hold on her. She ducked through alley ways, trying to get around the crowds as fast as she could in the direction of where she saw Brim and Alice last. But just as she had them in sight, Matheus saw the most horrible sight catch her eyes. Alice...she... "Noo!!!!!" Matheus screamed. Tears filled her emerald eyes, and she put Esiti down on her feet so that she could dig through her bag of alchemist materials. She pulled out what appeared to be a small black ball, and without any thought what so ever about what she was doing, threw it at the nearest area of undead who remained. The ground underneath the undead bubbled suddenly, and began to suck them in back where they belonged.

However, about half a minute after she did that, Matheus relized what she had done. She picked up Eisti again, and backed away into the shadows quickly before running to her house. She had felt the rain, and knew it as Goldor's sign to get out of there. "Dammit Dammit Dammit!!!" Matheus cursed under her breath, while racing back to her house. Only when she was within ten feet did she put Eisti down. "I saw Goldor grab Brim. So he's safe, and probably upstairs as we speak." she said softly. Matheus wiped her eyes, and dropped her gaze. A bad day just suddenly became much worse.

Abigail turned, hearing her sister's voice, and looked apon her face. "I'm getting the revenge I crave Telaria." Abigail declaired menicingly. She looked up, as a ball of water over the crowd burst into rain. Her eyes trailed off to the side when she noticed the work of an alchemist elsewhere. "I suggest you get back to your coven Tel, and enjoy what little peace you have left. Becasue when I'm finished with you, and this town, you'll wish you never, ever betrayed me." Abigail hissed. Without another word, she gestured for Aelor to follow her, and Abigail left to enter the forest, in search of Raziel.  
VIP RP

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 13 14 15 16 17 18 ... 76 77 78 79 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games