Welcome to Gaia! ::

~*Ria High School*~

Back to Guilds

Good ol' fashion Magical High school RPing. 

Tags: High School, Magic, Ria RP, Role Playing, Semi-lit 

Reply Dorm RPs
Wingardia Wing: Girl's Dorms Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 13 14 15 16 17 18 ... 65 66 67 68 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

KuraiGekkou

PostPosted: Mon Feb 20, 2006 8:04 pm
"guess im working extra tommorow..." Ishoa said with a smirk.

Ishoa slowly walked over to the lobby of the large Gurl's dorm area and smiled as he looked twoards Aili's sleepy face. It was very peaceful, and very fair. Ishoa then cleared his throat and continued to walk in time with Celeste who so kindly volunteered to help carry her.

"Thank you Celeste.. you really didn't have to. When i meant for you to come with i just wanted to make sure you were Ok... but this is appreaciated..." And after the strange group of 3 made their way into the lobby of the room. And there a Butler Robot came rushing over to Aili.

"Oh my.. Aili of the top rooms? She seems tired.. I guess i shall take her to her room. Thank you for bringing her here!" The android named Colin said and then slowly took her into his two arms. He lifted her with no ease and in the most comfortable position possible.  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 20, 2006 8:12 pm
Celeste looked in wonder of the girls dorms.. she had never been here believe it or not. When she was new here, she simply slept in the courtyard or a random tree, but now... well now she lived in the desert. The place was amazing in her limited point of view. She was slow to digest what Ishoa said, but responded as soon as she could take her eyes off the environment.

"Oh, it's no problem really, the operation really didn't take much out of me, unlike Aili here. I just hope I'm supporting enough weight for you."

Since she was so short, though she tried not to act like it, it was hard for her to carry the same amount of weight Iosha did, but she tried her best to be even with him, even if it meant walking on her tip toes.

When the butler robot came to take Aili, she released her easily, her eyes open in wonder of the robot, she had only ever seen Joys androids.. and to think the dorms had robots. It was all so splendid.  

Celestial Lullaby
Crew

KuraiGekkou

PostPosted: Mon Feb 20, 2006 8:25 pm
Ishoa slowly eyed celeste curiously as she watched her eyes open when she saw the andriod. "never saw an andriod before?" Ishoa asked in curiosity. He then just shrugged and reached into his pocket. From there he pulled out a box of Pocky. He looked at it and then looked at Celeste with some uneasiness.

"....." He then took one stick out and stuck it in his mouth. "Its to break my smoking habit..." Ishoa said simply. "Should of never tried it in the first place..." He chuckled and then slowly began to remember about how Joy has his lighter. Slowly his chuckled died down before he cleared his throat out.

"Celeste.." He said firmly. "Come by the Hospital tommorow around noon., I wanna see how Aili's spell worked out in resault on you,.." He said and then walked out of the dorm.

"I better go get some sleep for tommorows shift... it will be rather long..."  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 20, 2006 8:32 pm
Celeste was fast to correct him. "Of course I have, Joy makes them all the time.. I just didn't know they had them in the girl's dorm room."

Looking at the pocky, Celestial couldn't help but smile slightly, it was just so odd. True, smoking was bad, but getting off it with pocky? It was a great tactic.. just a little odd.

As he told her to come by tomorrow, Celeste nodded firmly at Iosha, she wanted to figure it out herself, and if she was in the hospital already, it would be ok if it went amiss.

As Ishoa walked off, Celeste once more took everything in the dorms into consideration and then she herself headed back the way they came to exit the dorms, walking off towards the sun, an effort to not know were she was going. She needed to burn off time before tomorrow morning.  

Celestial Lullaby
Crew

LadyLight
Crew

PostPosted: Tue Feb 21, 2006 8:26 am
Aili woke up feeling refreshed. Her window was open and it carried in the fresh morning breeze. She sat up in her bed and surveyed her room from where she sat. Her lab coat appeared newly pressed and hung off a hanger on the back of her door.

'Knowing Ishoa wouldn't go into to hassle of ironing my lab coat, one of the robots must have brought me up.'

Feeling a sudden crink in her back, Aili stretcher her back and limbs like a cat before swinging off her bed. She grimaced when she remembered that she had slept in her day clothes. She walked over to her closet and opened the door to see what she could wear today. The breeze told her it was kind of chilly outside, but she'd be in the hospital most of the day catching up on work she missed yesterday.

"I better check up on the girl. Well, I'll check up on Ishoa first; he probably assigned a checkup on her." Aili tapped her chin as she spoke her plans outload fumbling through her color organized closet. Finding the extra hospital scrubs that she had bought. She pulled them out and opted for a sleeveless red top and black dress pants to wear as she commuted. She removed all the white clothes she was wearing and dressed in the pants and shirt, pulling on her black boots.

She grabbed the clean pair of scrubs and folded them into a bag before grabbing the coat and folding that too into the bag.  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 25, 2006 2:40 am
Kat was tired as she entered the Girls Dorms and heaved straight to the lift, punching in her floor number she leaned against the wall to run a hand through her orange hair, momenterially revealing her right green eye before the hair fell back into place over it.
She waited untill she heard the soft 'ding' as the lift reached her floor and stepped out as the doors slid open. She walked down the coridoor, her boots thudding dully against the carpet, before reaching her door, unlocking it and entering the room.
The darkness was both scary and welcoming as she didn't bother to turn any lights on. She merely went into the bathroom and had a quick shower before changing and going into bed.
She didn't know what time it was, but she knew she wanted to sleep. And so she did.  

Taerl

shining_lights

PostPosted: Mon Mar 06, 2006 7:46 pm
Lily saw the window and closed her eyes again as they flew through it, and at first she was amazed they'd made it though the window without any problems...when Darius fell on top her of her. Lily looked up at Darius realizing that he was blushing just as badly as she was. "Well.....what an interesting night eh?"  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 06, 2006 7:51 pm
Darius smiled weakly as he stared down at Lily's face. The blush was probably as red as his but some of it was hidden under some dried mud and blood. He continued to stare at he until he looked down. He then realize he was on top of someone, who had no clothes on. He then proceded to get off of her and quickly turn away.

"Uh...you might want to clean up and...uh...get dressed..."  

TaiBaiWong

shining_lights

PostPosted: Tue Mar 07, 2006 5:42 am
Lily laughed a little at his jerky movements. "Ya that might be good thanks."

She got up and rushed into her bathroom, shutting the door behind herself as she turned on the bathwater and quickly jumped in. She had to really scrub to get all of the mud and dried blood that was caked all over her, but she got it all off before jumping out of the tub and drying off. She got dressed in pajama pants and a t-shirt, then wrapped her hair in a towel before opening the bathroom door and smiled at Darius. "There. This is better."  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 07, 2006 7:10 am
Darius turned around and sighed a sigh of relief, "Yes I think so too," he replied a nervous smile on his face.

This episode was over, but what would happen now? He wasn't sure what he should do right now. Should he help her with her cuts or what?  

TaiBaiWong

shining_lights

PostPosted: Tue Mar 07, 2006 2:20 pm
Lily smiled and sat down, deciding to ignore her cuts for now, and just spend some time with Darius, who at this point, didn't seem to know exactly what he should be doing. "You can sit down if you want." She said as she sat down on her bed, motioning for him to sit next to her. She lay back, being careful to not put too much pressure on a cut, which was difficult since there was so many of them....

"So...what did take you so long at the springs?"  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 07, 2006 3:59 pm
Darius went over to Lily and chuckled lightly, "Belive it or not I had forgotten my towel and my umbrella."

He smiled back now. Lily almost killed herself over an umbrella and a towel. It was one of the wierder things that had happened in thier relationship. The flight back was another one too.  

TaiBaiWong

shining_lights

PostPosted: Tue Mar 07, 2006 6:10 pm
Lily's eyes got wide. Suprised at what had happened. It was an average thing to happen to Darius, but she had gone and assumed the worst, something she should not have done.

"Wow....so I about killed myself....over a towel?" Lily laughed and fell into Darius's arm. It felt good to laugh after the tension and anger and fear she'd felt only an hour earlier.  
Dorm RPs

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 13 14 15 16 17 18 ... 65 66 67 68 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games