Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP for Fantasy, Love, and Action

Back to Guilds

A fun place to role-play with Gaians of all ages and skill levels in a variety of genres 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Romance, Action 

Reply VIP RP
Our Binding Legacy: The First and The Last Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 13 14 15 16 17 18 ... 224 225 226 227 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Miluion Feredir

PostPosted: Sun Jul 19, 2009 2:39 pm
Hal slowly left the floral shop as he waved back at the old man. Hal slowly looked around as he slowly made a rift to his home in Tenshu and walked through..but instead he wanted to tell Zephyr before he does.. so instead he made way to the palace. In the uniform of Shale. the rift closed as Hal stood there.  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 19, 2009 2:42 pm
Before walking out he bowed. "Hello, sorry for intruding and then leaving so quickly. Enjoy the apples." he said polietly to Dulceri then walked out of the house. He then ran all the way to the gates slidding on the sand. "Alright, I'll take over for now." he said to the guard. He was then standing right in front of the gates to the village. Since he wasn't too far away from the village the desert wouldn't have killed him. Being able to control sand though gave him an avantage. While looking around he saw a shape in the desert. He blinked thinking he was seeing things. He then waved calling out. "Hey! What are you doing out there!"  

Elricbrothers1144

Nicko1421

PostPosted: Sun Jul 19, 2009 2:43 pm
Charon's winged body appeareed in a swirl of white feathers he was floating extremely high in the sky, to the point where he could see 2 nations at once. He looked at the ground so far beneath him. He folded his arms and thought about what he had to do next, there were still people to inform about what he had seen more Prime ministers that needed to be warned.  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 19, 2009 2:44 pm
Zephyr turned around on the stairs, seeing Halcyon...in a Shale uniform. "Well, I see you didn't waste any time joining another army," she said, her voice remaining emotionless. "Did you forget something?"  

The Lacey Bear

Mewchloe

PostPosted: Sun Jul 19, 2009 2:45 pm
Asani smiled at him, glad that he had missed she him. "I was also watching put at another height as usualy" she said. Asani embraced him then thought and let him go. "Hey did you see that big asteroid that struck near here?" she asked wondering if her knew about it. She stuck a stray strand of her metallic blue hair behind her ear  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 19, 2009 2:48 pm
Amara looked towards the voice(Kenji) as she looked at him, not saying anything at all. She was a predator as she clawed the wold, taking the meat and put it in her bag and the fur could be a coat for the winter months. She let out a loud roar, hoping that he would think she was just a mindless beast, instead of a hybrid.

Solaris Beauty

Fashionable Prophet

7,150 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Friendly 100
  • Contributor 150

Remijio Mendoza

Dangerous Dabbler

6,650 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Flatterer 200
PostPosted: Sun Jul 19, 2009 3:01 pm
Rygor had arrived back shortly after Nephilis and Aimiea. After a short time he found them and watched Nephilis leave. "Now being his body guard I normaly would have to stop you from hitting him, but seeing how your his sister I guess I can make an exeption" He said jokingly. He smiled at her "I don't know how I am supposed to be a body guard if he keeps running off though but I guess as long as he is here he is safe" He said. He stepped closer to Aimiea "So you still want to spar?" He asked.  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 19, 2009 3:01 pm
Kenji then put the hood he had over his head and ran over to where he heard the sound. He was very fluent in traveling on sand since it's his own element. He could also feel a presense through his feet when touching the sand. He then saw that it was a girl that made the sound. He slowly aproached her. "Hello." he said calmly as if he wasn't suprised at all that there was someone here.  

Elricbrothers1144

Mahareshi

PostPosted: Sun Jul 19, 2009 3:05 pm
"I saw it. We all did and trust me, we were close enough to almost get burnt by it." He shows her his coat with a the singe on it. "Wow, my coat did burnt. The point is that tomorrow we're going to see about it. The asteroid is down by the bay. Our bay meaning it'll poison our supplies if we don't move it. Dulceri is coming and his metal-moving girlfriend as well. Wanna join?"  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 19, 2009 3:08 pm
Amiea had just finished making her dish as she looked at Rygor. "Let me eat first, then we can...I mean if you like staying up late, arent you only like 12 or something. I mean me being 13, I'm much more tolerant of long hours" she stated with a giggle as she began to eat the glazed fish salad. "So tell me Rygor, what would you like to work on?" she questioned.

Amara loked at Kenji as he approached, she quickly raised her hood over her head to cover her ears. "Hello" she stated meekly, hoping that he would soon pass. "Can I help you?" she questioned him.

Solaris Beauty

Fashionable Prophet

7,150 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Friendly 100
  • Contributor 150

Elricbrothers1144

PostPosted: Sun Jul 19, 2009 3:14 pm
Kenji looked confused when she raised her hood as he approached. "Well yes, why are you in the territory of Shale?" he asked. Just then a gust of wind blew the sand into their faces. He just waved his hand and the sand missed him. "This place can be rather dangerous, why don't you come over?" he asked kindly unsure why he felt a weird presense from the girl in front of him.

((got to go out to eat dinner in 5 min, be back in a couple of hours))  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 19, 2009 3:14 pm
Asani nodded as he spoke. She looked at the singed coat raising an eyebrow. The others really had been close to that especially for Nephilis, who could manipulate water, hot gotten close to being burned. She looked at him her eyes showing brightly in the night. "I'd love to go" she said. "We can't have Hydron's water getting contaminated by some hunk of space can we" she said with a lsight chuckle. She knew that they wouldn't let anything happen to their nation.

Mewchloe

Solaris Beauty

Fashionable Prophet

7,150 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Friendly 100
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Sun Jul 19, 2009 3:17 pm
Amara looked at him. "I'm a wonderer...that is all, I like to walk. I know it can be dangerous but I'm not defenseless" she stated with a low growl. "I'm walking into the city alone" she said, it was just that she didnt trust every human she met.

PostPosted: Sun Jul 19, 2009 3:22 pm
"Actually I am fourteen" He said defencivly. At this point in his life Rygor was small for his age and he didn't like it being pointed out. He then sighed and gave a small smile "Well I'm not sure what to work on but as a guard I know I need to keep all my skills sharp" He said. He waved his arm trying to open a shadow portal which appeared but quickly vanished it was one of the darkness abilities he hadn't gotten very good at yet. He then took a seat to wait for her to finish eating.  

Remijio Mendoza

Dangerous Dabbler

6,650 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Flatterer 200

Elricbrothers1144

PostPosted: Sun Jul 19, 2009 3:22 pm
He shook his head. She must've gotten lucky or something because if any wanderer or stranger walked apon their lands, they would be captured, dead, or injured. "Look obviously you can take care of yourself since you're not dead yet but just come with me into the city at least. Then you can go whereever you please, after you stop by my house for a drink." he said grinning.  
VIP RP

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 13 14 15 16 17 18 ... 224 225 226 227 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games