Welcome to Gaia! ::

Naruto: Ultimate Roleplaying (NUR) [CLOSED]

Back to Guilds

A long-lived guild, filled with memories of a time long-gone. RIP NUR. 

Tags: naruto, roleplaying, jutsu, fantasy, discussion 

Reply -
Twilight Falls (Destroyed) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 13 14 15 16 17 18 ... 26 27 28 29 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Lady AliceSky

PostPosted: Fri Nov 20, 2009 5:49 am
Alice sighed and said "Well, I did fight you using a puppet so I know that jutsu already, the only thing good that came out of my rain training..."
Alice did the jutsu, chakra strings came out of her fingers and attached themself to Zetsumi... And the giant skull "I think Ill name you... Guldan!" Alice put guldan in front of her while she situated Zetsumi infront of guldan  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 20, 2009 2:30 pm
User Image

Akasun Zeramaru

Zeramaru looked around ad sighed. "Well only thing you need now is to become chunin and gain more puppets." Zeramaru said knowing his job was done.

"When you are chunnin then you can learn my other puppetry jutsus"

Squishy Havock

5,250 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250

Lady AliceSky

PostPosted: Fri Nov 20, 2009 5:26 pm
Alice then had a curious face and said "No fight?"  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 20, 2009 6:17 pm
User Image

Akasun Zeramaru

Zeramaru smirked. "My daughters will be here shortly one of them will fight you."

Squishy Havock

5,250 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250

iZann

PostPosted: Sat Nov 21, 2009 1:44 am
xxxx⇄ ⇒xxxxCannotxxseexxyourxxface
xxxxxxxxWhy does no one understand me?XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXxChen Quanx
xxxxxxxxAm I destined to be all alone?XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX陈权
xxxx⇄ ⇒xxxxCannotxxhearxxyourxxvoice
GeninxKumogakurexxxxxxxxxxx

xxŦɦɨʂ Ħell ȋʂ ɱʏ ʀeɑlɱxx

User Image

((YOU HAVE DAUGHTERS?!?! Hang on, who's the mother?
...And since Zeramaru's almost 80, won't he be, uh, infertile? rofl ))

Quan could "feel" the presences of three people in the area as he walked in, and from the water droplets that sprayed into his face, he could tell that he had walked to the waterfalls. He needed someone to replace the arm that Koi had torn out in their fight, and hopefully something other than wood or metal. There was only one other material that would work: biosynthetic material coating a steel skeleton, to ensure that it would not break during his taijutsu fights.

Who could build such a complex structure? That was what Quan was here for. He walked up to one of the men in the waterfalls (Zeramaru), and poked his arm. It felt hard...it must be wood! Meaning that he was a puppet user, which meant that he built puppets! Quan tugged at Zeramaru's sleeve, and pointed to his own left sleeve which was flapping in the wind, clearly asking him for something.

User Image

PostPosted: Sat Nov 21, 2009 2:04 am
User Image

Akasun Zeramaru

Zeramaru looked at Quan and then smiled but he soon retracted his smile seeing that Quan could not see. "Oh. I can help you." Zeramaru said as he grabbed a metal plate and held it next to Quan measuring his other arm.

"do you want just an arm or do you want one with extras?" Zeramaru said as he started forming a metal plate into fingers of the appropriate length and width.

Zeramaru grabbed another sheet of metal and using his little finger made lumps on it and he wrote in braille. It read "What should I put in the arm?"

((ADOPTED ZANN!!! Great... at least Fanoto aint hear to say something on the grounds of how does a puppet make love to a human?

Zeramaru is made of metal well actually a steel and clay composite, I use metal in my puppets... people tried to burn me when I was wood.))  

Squishy Havock

5,250 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250

iZann

PostPosted: Sat Nov 21, 2009 2:08 am
ze almighty custom arm with lots of scientific jargon

This myoelectric prosthetic arm was made after Quan's arm was ripped off by Koi during their fight. He had a temporary arm made for him by Koi, but was soon ripped off by Quan himself after he because frustrated at the metal's conductive properties. The new arm is made of biosynthetic tissues to mimic the properties of human flesh, as well as having the skeletal structure made of steel so it would withstand Quan's immense strength when he draws upon the Hachibi's chakra. Normally in prosthetic arms, either wood or steel were used. Wood because it would ot conduct electricity, but weaker. Steel was much stronger, but conducts electricity. By creating a prosthetic arm out of biosynthetic material wrapping around a steel skeletal structure, the steel is not insulated by the biosynthetics and therefore would act no different against electricity. Of course, a prosthetic arm is not without its advantages. A 10m long metal chain and spiked ball is hidden within the front portion of the arm, and is able to be used as a flail as Quan wishes. A steel blade is also hidden within the side of the arm, which can be extended as a tonfa/blade as he wishes. (The blade is structured like a tonfa, in case that was too confusing.)

In short, a fake arm that minics and feels like a real arm, with a flail and blade hidden inside.  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 21, 2009 2:20 am
xxxxxxxxWhy does no one understand me?XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXxChen Quanx
xxxxxxxxAm I destined to be all alone?XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX陈权

User Image

((LOL ok then...and I was JUST going to ask that XD
Metal...now people will try to electrocute you no?))

Quan pointed at the metal arm that Zeramaru was making, shaking his head. From seemingly nowhere he brought out a metal arm, electrocuted, burnt and broken in several places, trying to tell Zeramaru that metal won't work because people would try to electrocute him. Plus, the arm needed to be strong to withstand his strength. He doubted that the old man would understand, but it was worth a try anyway.

When Zeramaru asked him if he wanted any extras, Quan nodded and drew out a Spiked Flail as well as a tonfa blade.
"可以吗?" (ke yi ma?)
Quan asked Zeramaru with a frown on his face, making a mental note to learn this strange language called "English" some time soon.

User Image

iZann

Squishy Havock

5,250 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Sat Nov 21, 2009 2:22 am
User Image

Akasun Zeramaru

Zeramaru smiled as he made the "Skeleton" of the arm with his metal. Zeramaru made a tonfa like blade and created a joint so this thing may extend or retract when wished it was connected to the skeleton. Just like Zeramaru's it had a chain which looped around in a container bellow, Zeramaru switched his hook with a flail though.

"Whats your name?" Zeramaru asked Quan just guessing he could understand a bit. He grabbed something that seemed like putty and coated the fingers with it, it felt just like flesh and had the same properties as flesh. In the arm instead of just the metal skeleton Zeramaru made flaps so that you could not feel the hidden weapons if you touched the arm. Zeramaru coated the entire thing with the strange putty.

"Try not to get it burnt." Zeramaru said as he used chakra strings to operate the arm. Zeramaru then rolled up Quan's sleeve and attached the strings into Quan's arm just as he attached the puppet arm he made.

((Zann you lucky Zeramaru had already made syntetic skin... I used them in 3 puppets already. This arm is similar to Zeramaru's right arm except mine is just plain metal.))  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 21, 2009 2:25 am
iZann

User Image

((LOL ok then...and I was JUST going to ask that XD
Metal...now people will try to electrocute you no?))

Quan pointed at the metal arm that Zeramaru was making, shaking his head. From seemingly nowhere he brought out a metal arm, electrocuted, burnt and broken in several places, trying to tell Zeramaru that metal won't work because people would try to electrocute him. Plus, the arm needed to be strong to withstand his strength. He doubted that the old man would understand, but it was worth a try anyway.

When Zeramaru asked him if he wanted any extras, Quan nodded and drew out a Spiked Flail as well as a tonfa blade.
"可以吗?" (ke yi ma?)
Quan asked Zeramaru with a frown on his face, making a mental note to learn this strange language called "English" some time soon.

User Image

((Language barrier? nah I did something evil so people cant electrocute me. I just made a discharger, I have 4 metal tails hidden in my back which can redirect the electricity and I made the heart chamber coated in rubber XD. Being a lighting element also helps ))  

Squishy Havock

5,250 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250

ACsweetpea

PostPosted: Sat Nov 21, 2009 2:40 am
User Image

User Image

TERA MISASHI

Tera's bird swooped in from above and landed next to Zeramaru.
"Hey Zera." She said in her affectionate tone and then she noticed Quan.

Even though he cant see she smiled at him. "Zephyr and Anzu are here. " she said as she sat down and pulled out two apples from her pouch. She bit on one and as she was about to hand it to Zeramaru she remembered he was not human. "Well..."

PostPosted: Sat Nov 21, 2009 2:44 am
User Image

Akasun Zeramaru

"Thanks..." Zeramaru said sadly as he took the apple. Zeramaru stared at it for a while then he cut it in half with a small blade that emerged from his arm.

Zeramaru heard what Quan said when he started making the puppet and he guessed he did not speak english. Zeramaru handed half of the apple to Quan then he kept the other half in his pocket.

Squishy Havock

5,250 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250

Bloodfang23

PostPosted: Sat Nov 21, 2009 3:22 am
Blood looked around and said "To many people... Im still not used to it..." Blood remembered his old squad, he missed them very much. Blood then said "Well Zeramaru, Ill be going for a while, I guess there are alot of people "like Alice" present now..." Blood started out, bring along his pack, He whistled loudly and soon a white wolf was beside him. Blood left the area along with his Wolf  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 21, 2009 4:39 am
User Image

User Image

YUMI andMAI

"Oli Oli Oli!!!" Mai shrieked as she ran around then towards Zeramaru.

"DAD!" She shouted jumping into the air then landing on Zeramaru's head. She sat down and smiled. "How was work?" She said tilting her head and sticking her tongue out at Blood as he left.

Yumi grumbled as she followed her sister. "There must have been something really wrong when we were born." She said as she cant stand her sister's personality. To separate herself from Mai, Yumi actually cut her hair differently and dyed it she even wore contacts to make themselves distinct.

((FINALY DA PERPECT PIC!!!!))  

KazElli

Lady AliceSky

PostPosted: Sat Nov 21, 2009 4:42 am
Alice looked at the 2 new comers and thought to herself "Are these two Zeramaru's daughters? Well they did say dad." Alice looked at the two  
-

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 13 14 15 16 17 18 ... 26 27 28 29 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games