Welcome to Gaia! ::

Naruto: Ultimate Roleplaying (NUR) [CLOSED]

Back to Guilds

A long-lived guild, filled with memories of a time long-gone. RIP NUR. 

Tags: naruto, roleplaying, jutsu, fantasy, discussion 

Reply -
Kumogakure Forest (Fixed) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 13 14 15 16 17 18 ... 23 24 25 26 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Fist of the Bro Star

Shirtless Seraph

PostPosted: Thu Nov 26, 2009 3:50 am
***V*** ***V***
FENRIR

***^*** ***^***
User Image
User Image
"The only things you've ever built," Fenrir snarled angrily, "were monsters...and nothing more." He then turned and started walking away, growling "If Yuno has such a book that can regain you memories...I'll burn it, and obliterate any trace that you ever even existed." Then, Fenrir vanished in a gust of wind.

PostPosted: Fri Nov 27, 2009 5:43 am
User Image

Akasun Zeramaru

Zeramaru sighed he wanted to fix the thing he broke but then again he could accidentally remember everything.

Zeramaru slowly formed a metal sheet into a crescent shaped body the body contained a top spire which would emit its powerful chakra shield and he intentionally made the neck joint quite easy to break compared to its other metallic parts.

((3))  

Squishy Havock

5,250 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250

Squishy Havock

5,250 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Fri Nov 27, 2009 6:02 am
User Image

Akasun Zeramaru

"Let the stars fall down, let the leaves turn brown but you know you can never make me love you more." Zeramaru sang as he started attaching the arms to the body's frame.

With a few tweaks the body of the puppet looked the size of a human being already.

((4))  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 28, 2009 3:00 am
User Image

Akasun Zeramaru

Zeramaru started working on the base of the legs. It was a large circular disk that would allow the body to turn 360 degrees.

((5))  

Squishy Havock

5,250 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250

Squishy Havock

5,250 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Sun Nov 29, 2009 2:20 pm
User Image

Akasun Zeramaru

Zeramaru started to attach the body to the base twisting and turning it to check if its working properly.

He proceeded to making the legs, this puppet had four meter long legs which would allow it to walk on just about anything.

((6))  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 29, 2009 2:21 pm
User Image

Akasun Zeramaru

Zeramaru started to attach the body to the base twisting and turning it to check if its working properly.

He proceeded to making the legs, this puppet had four meter long legs which would allow it to walk on just about anything.

((6))  

Squishy Havock

5,250 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250

Squishy Havock

5,250 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Sun Nov 29, 2009 2:23 pm
User Image

Akasun Zeramaru

((6))  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 29, 2009 2:43 pm
User Image

Akasun Zeramaru

Zeramaru finished one leg and he stopped for a while to rest.
"This puppet is a real piece of work." He mumbled as he stood back up and fitted it into the base of the puppet twisting the joint to make sure it works.

((7))  

Squishy Havock

5,250 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250

Squishy Havock

5,250 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Tue Dec 01, 2009 12:25 am
User Image

Akasun Zeramaru

Zeramaru started work on a second leg creating it exactly the same as the other leg. He made sure that the joints of the leg was quite flexible yet it could withstand some damage.

(( cool )  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 02, 2009 2:48 pm
User Image

Hachi walked into the forest and looked around for Zeramaru.
"Excuse me, is Zeramaru here? Blood sent me to ask if you would teach me genjutsu."

hid-behind-the-mask

Squishy Havock

5,250 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Thu Dec 03, 2009 2:22 am
User Image

Akasun Zeramaru

Zeramaru started work on the leg creating it exactly the same as the other leg. He heard Hachi then sighed.

"First of all do you even understand Genjutsu?" Zeramaru said in a harsh tone as he kept working on his puppet flashing a handseal and then another each one slowly.

"Sasori Muragaru (Scorpion Swarm)" Zeramaru said as his mouth opened up and scorpions started crawling out of them. Scorpions were apearing everywhere out of his pants sleeves one of his eyeballs came out and scorpions emerged from behind Hachi and from under rocks and they were all headed to sting him.

((9. mask you wont die, my character just has a sick sense of humor thats all.))  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 03, 2009 1:02 pm
Zeno Appeared at the forest and noticed one of his squadmates training under what looked like a genjutsu due to the fact that anouther man was holding a handsign hwile his Comrade had a terrified look on his face. Zeno shrugged it off and unraveled the Raiton Scroll he had on him"Well might as well get started"  

VanillaBear 166

2,550 Points
  • Member 100
  • Hygienic 200
  • Dressed Up 200

hid-behind-the-mask

PostPosted: Thu Dec 03, 2009 2:02 pm
User Image

Hachi made no move to get away from scorpions, if he was going to get stung, he would get stung.
But he wasn't going to leave, he was here to learn.
"I only know some, but I know that genjutsu's allow you to control the senses of other, making them see, and feel something that isn't real."

((@vanilla: lol what terrified look? i'm wearing a mask xd ))

PostPosted: Fri Dec 04, 2009 12:25 am
The clone and the real Blood arrived in the Forest. The clone dispersed leaving a cloud of smoke behind. Blood then looked at Hachi and said if ever he could still hear people around him "Hachi, That man has very strange tactics, It be wise to listen to him... Or you might end up abducted in another country..." Blood smiled hoping Zeramaru would remember what he did to him. Blood then looked at Zeno and said "Name, Element, and Bloodline?"  

Bloodfang23

-

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 13 14 15 16 17 18 ... 23 24 25 26 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games