Welcome to Gaia! ::

clubs of california

Back to Guilds

we go around california and party hardy then tell us of your exitement! 

Tags: party, clubs, california, total, awesome 

Reply In Honor Of Michael Jackson
What Michael song are you currently listening to? Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Otuo

PostPosted: Fri Aug 21, 2009 5:32 pm
UnKnown Bitter
Cra_zeey854
Cra_zeey854
Now: Little Susie..
Next: Tabloid Junkie
Later: Smile

I can't stop listening to little susie...
Its genius, it makes me cry every time I listen to it...

I love Little Susie
it really is an awesome song

Yeah, he really cared about her and what happend to her.
I read the story and the lyrics while i was listening to it and it made me cry so hard. He sang it so good and with a lot of passion, he really cared about everything.
<3  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 21, 2009 9:41 pm
Cra_zeey854
UnKnown Bitter
Cra_zeey854
Cra_zeey854

I love Little Susie

I read the story and the lyrics while i was listening to it and it made me cry so hard. He sang it so good and with a lot of passion, he really cared about everything.
<3

So Susie was real person 0.o
or no?
I'm lost XD
but the song is beautiful  

UnKnown Bitter

UnKnown Bitter

PostPosted: Fri Aug 21, 2009 9:43 pm
Now: Off The Wall  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 21, 2009 9:49 pm
UnKnown Bitter
Cra_zeey854
UnKnown Bitter
Cra_zeey854
Cra_zeey854

I love Little Susie

<3

or no?
I'm lost XD

Lol i was too, I had to look it up. I think she was killed in 1972 bleh imma pull it up again.
Once upon a time not too long ago there lived a little girl named Susie. She was like the child any parrent would dream of, smart, sweet, and adorable. She did everything for her family but nobody loved her. Her mother was a drug dealer and her father was in a mental instituation. her older sister Anna was the only one who took care of her. Anna was the mother Susie never had and loved Susie like a daughter rather than a sister. But one day Anna was walking to the market and was hit by a truck and dies soon after in the nearby hospital. Susie cried and didn't know who would take care of her now. She starved for days and never once got to leave the cold dark house. Finally her mother died of an overdose of drugs and Susie was sent to the mountains to live with her grandfather. her grandfather raped and abused her for two whole years. One day he got drunk and left the house leaving Susie to fend for herself. She went upstairs to listen to her musicbox. Someone broke into the house to steel all of their money and vicously attacked poor Susie. When the police came to investigate, all the money was gone and Susie lie on the bottam step of the staircase, eyes roled back and blood drenching her hair, dead. After only a quick look, the men pushed Susie's body aside and continued the investigation. Her body was burned to ashes and those ashes were given to her grandfather. but only a week later he lost interest in them and dumped them into the river. They say to this day if you call Susie's name, and listen hard enough, you can still hear her sad and innocent cries calling out for a help that never came.
Source(s):
http://www.quizilla.com/stories/9093054/little-susie  

Otuo

UnKnown Bitter

PostPosted: Fri Aug 21, 2009 10:08 pm
Cra_zeey854
UnKnown Bitter
Cra_zeey854
UnKnown Bitter
Cra_zeey854
Cra_zeey854

I love Little Susie

<3

or no?
I'm lost XD

Lol i was too, I had to look it up. I think she was killed in 1972 bleh imma pull it up again.
Once upon a time not too long ago there lived a little girl named Susie. She was like the child any parrent would dream of, smart, sweet, and adorable. She did everything for her family but nobody loved her. Her mother was a drug dealer and her father was in a mental instituation. her older sister Anna was the only one who took care of her. Anna was the mother Susie never had and loved Susie like a daughter rather than a sister. But one day Anna was walking to the market and was hit by a truck and dies soon after in the nearby hospital. Susie cried and didn't know who would take care of her now. She starved for days and never once got to leave the cold dark house. Finally her mother died of an overdose of drugs and Susie was sent to the mountains to live with her grandfather. her grandfather raped and abused her for two whole years. One day he got drunk and left the house leaving Susie to fend for herself. She went upstairs to listen to her musicbox. Someone broke into the house to steel all of their money and vicously attacked poor Susie. When the police came to investigate, all the money was gone and Susie lie on the bottam step of the staircase, eyes roled back and blood drenching her hair, dead. After only a quick look, the men pushed Susie's body aside and continued the investigation. Her body was burned to ashes and those ashes were given to her grandfather. but only a week later he lost interest in them and dumped them into the river. They say to this day if you call Susie's name, and listen hard enough, you can still hear her sad and innocent cries calling out for a help that never came.
Source(s):

aww that was terribly sad =(
that must have had a profound effect on Michael so much  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 21, 2009 10:13 pm
UnKnown Bitter
Cra_zeey854
UnKnown Bitter
Cra_zeey854
UnKnown Bitter

I love Little Susie

<3

or no?
I'm lost XD

Source(s):

Yeah, He really cared. Thats why I don't understand how people have so much hate for him. I cried so hard listening to that yesterday after I read the story.
She didn't deserve what happened to her, nobody does.
And Michael didn't deserve what happened to him either...  

Otuo

UnKnown Bitter

PostPosted: Fri Aug 21, 2009 10:17 pm
Cra_zeey854
UnKnown Bitter
Cra_zeey854
UnKnown Bitter
Cra_zeey854
UnKnown Bitter

I love Little Susie

<3

or no?
I'm lost XD

Source(s):

Yeah, He really cared. Thats why I don't understand how people have so much hate for him. I cried so hard listening to that yesterday after I read the story.

I kinda find myself comparing Mike to Jesus (hope that doesn't offend anyone!) in the fact that both of them had such tragic stories and demises
like both of them were treated so horribly and even in death they never really find like a peace, you know?
but that's just me  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 21, 2009 10:19 pm
Cra_zeey854

Now:whatzupwitu  

Otuo

Otuo

PostPosted: Fri Aug 21, 2009 10:24 pm
UnKnown Bitter
Cra_zeey854
UnKnown Bitter
Cra_zeey854
UnKnown Bitter

or no?
I'm lost XD

Source(s):

I kinda find myself comparing Mike to Jesus (hope that doesn't offend anyone!) in the fact that both of them had such tragic stories and demises
like both of them were treated so horribly and even in death they never really find like a peace, you know?
but that's just me

I thought the same thing but I didnt wanted to offend some1 or Jesus :/
I though of it in a different way..like him being perfect to me. But Jesus was only perfect. So its weird, thats why I dont say he's perfect all the time, because I don't want to offend anyone. >.<  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 21, 2009 10:32 pm
Cra_zeey854
UnKnown Bitter
Cra_zeey854
UnKnown Bitter
Cra_zeey854
UnKnown Bitter

or no?
I'm lost XD

Source(s):

but that's just me

I though of it in a different way..like him being perfect to me. But Jesus was only perfect. So its weird, thats why I dont say he's perfect all the time, because I don't want to offend anyone. >.<

Same here...
I don't think anyone is perfect, but them two are untouchable  

UnKnown Bitter

UnKnown Bitter

PostPosted: Fri Aug 21, 2009 10:36 pm
UnKnown Bitter
Now: Off The Wall

Now: We've Had Enough
Next: P.Y.T. (Pretty Young Thing)
Last: Say Say Say  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 21, 2009 10:50 pm
UnKnown Bitter
Cra_zeey854
UnKnown Bitter
Cra_zeey854
UnKnown Bitter

but that's just me

Same here...

Yeah, they were both amazing people.  

Otuo

UnKnown Bitter

PostPosted: Fri Aug 21, 2009 10:52 pm
Cra_zeey854
UnKnown Bitter
Cra_zeey854
UnKnown Bitter
Cra_zeey854
UnKnown Bitter

but that's just me

Same here...

Yeah, they were both amazing people.

you got that right  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 21, 2009 10:52 pm
Cra_zeey854
Cra_zeey854

Now:whatzupwitu

Now: Billy Jean  

Otuo

Fringie Jester

Hardened Warrior

PostPosted: Sun Aug 23, 2009 11:46 am
someone in the dark right now
i dont know what's next :XP: I have my mp3 player on random play all.  
In Honor Of Michael Jackson

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff