Welcome to Gaia! ::

Naruto: Ultimate Roleplaying (NUR) [CLOSED]

Back to Guilds

A long-lived guild, filled with memories of a time long-gone. RIP NUR. 

Tags: naruto, roleplaying, jutsu, fantasy, discussion 

Reply -
Grass Village Training Ground Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 13 14 15 16 17 18 ... 83 84 85 86 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

XxBlack_FlashxX

Shirtless Werewolf

PostPosted: Wed Dec 02, 2009 6:10 pm
He became agitated that his little brother wwas learning the technique faster then him. He sat back and watched to see how his brother was performing the technique to get a general idea. After a while he decided to try again. He concentrated his chakra on making a figure of himself fully dressed and all. He made a few handseal while still concentrating and a puff of smoke appeared. Behind the smoke screen was a clone of himself though its hair was black and it was shirtless.
(5/9)  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 02, 2009 6:15 pm
This time he was more concentrated on making the clone with a shirt. He concentrated his chakra into making another one of himself. He made a quick few handseals while concentrating. He was concentrating more on clothes rather then looks or thickness if any at all. Suddenly a puff of smoke appeared. Behind the smoke cloud was a man with grey hair, a shirt, no eyes, mouth, nose or, pants. "Just great." Kuromaru mumbled.
(6/9)  

XxBlack_FlashxX

Shirtless Werewolf

iceyshock

5,050 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Citizen 200
PostPosted: Wed Dec 02, 2009 6:18 pm
A wave of his hand bid the Clone farewell and it vanished in a puff of smoke. Nakashima closed his eyes, took in a deep breath, and took a step back and held his hands together as if he were in prayer then he began to focus and refine his chakra hoping that it would finally form the perfect mirror image of himself. His hands slowly started to flow through the handseals becoming faster and faster as he went along until the last one when he snapped his eyes open. “KAGE BUNSHIN NO JUTSU!!!” Nakashima cried out and a large cloud of smoke erupted next to him. Once the smoke cleared there were two Nakashima’s standing next to each other, both with their hands on their chin’s as they inspected the other for defects. Once satisfied they slapped their hands together in an intricate greeting method that they both knew, but made up as they went along. It brought a laugh from both of them as they sat down content with their mastery of the shadow clone technique. Toboe had fallen asleep shortly after Nakashima had set him down on the ground, before starting the shadow clone training, but the last attempt woke him up. Toboe padded over to the two Nakashima’s and bounced back and forth between the two of them barking at them both trying to figure out which one was which fore though his nose was great they both looked and smelled the same.

(9/9)  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 02, 2009 6:19 pm
Kuromaru made quick handseals concentrating on his chakra. He was concentrating on making a solid clone of himself. He was more caught up in making it solid this time then anything else. He concentrated hard then a puff of smoke appeared. Behind a puff of smoke was a naked version of himself. He wanted to test if the clone was solid so he pulled out a shuriken and flung it at him. The shuriken nailed the clone in the chest. It stood there for roughly ten more seconds after the strike and poofed away in smoke.
(7/9)  

XxBlack_FlashxX

Shirtless Werewolf

XxBlack_FlashxX

Shirtless Werewolf

PostPosted: Wed Dec 02, 2009 6:24 pm
He started concentrating again on clothing the clone he would make. He made a few handseals concentrating on making a clone that would like him. A puff of smoke appear. He was hoping it would look exactly like him. It did. Hair,clothing, and, all. But was it solid. He made a few more handseal and opened is cantine. Suddenly he had a water sword in his hand. He slashed at the clone and the blade went right through. There was no resistance at all. "Crap almost though." he said to himself.
(8/9)  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 02, 2009 6:32 pm
He dispersed the water back into his cantine and then he started concentrating again on making the clone perfect but in both ways. He made a few handseals concentrating on making a clone that would like him and would be solid. A puff of smoke appear. He was hoping it would look exactly like him. It did. Hair,clothing, and, all. He began to wonder it was solid. He pulled two shuriken and one kunai. He threw all three at the clone. The clone survived the first hit and as soon as the second landed it poofed away leaving smoke behind which the kunai flew threw and stuck into a tree. "Mui perfecto." he said in spanish. He went ahead and picked up his weapons and turned to his sensei. "Can you teach me any Chuunin Tech maybe like walking on water?" he asked excitedly.
(9/9)  

XxBlack_FlashxX

Shirtless Werewolf

Naito_Are7

Anxious Genius

PostPosted: Wed Dec 02, 2009 6:52 pm
Nokutisu Arekkusu
The Storm of Kusagakure

User ImageUser Image

Arekku nodded as he walked over to the lake,'Well you got to control and build up your chakra to your feet, though that's not all you got to make the chakra flow the water seeing as it's not the same as climbing were it's a solid plain."

Areku's Theme:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Y4HMFhfFavY
"Why am I still weak?!"

PostPosted: Wed Dec 02, 2009 6:56 pm
"Should be easy considering I'm a Suiton user." he said proudly.

((How many posts?))  

XxBlack_FlashxX

Shirtless Werewolf

Naito_Are7

Anxious Genius

PostPosted: Wed Dec 02, 2009 6:58 pm
((5))  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 03, 2009 6:08 am
“Well I’m not a suiton expert but that still sounds easy enough.” Nakashima said calmly as he walked over to the lake close to where Arekku was standing. “I’m sure I’m not going to get this my first time so I think it is probably best if I take of most of my clothes so they stay dry.” Nakashima said as he started to undress. Once Nakashima was down to his boxers he stood up and walked to the edge of the lake then clasped his hands together and channeled his chakra to his feet. Feeling confident he took a step out onto the water but his foot instantly splashed through touching the bottom.

(1/5)  

iceyshock

5,050 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Citizen 200

iceyshock

5,050 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Citizen 200
PostPosted: Thu Dec 03, 2009 6:22 am
“That’s right Arreku sensei mentioned allowing our chakra to flow with the water because it isn’t a solid surface, but rather a fluid one and so to should be the flow of chakra into my feet.” Nakashima muttered to himself feeling as though he understood the basic principles of the water walking technique. Taking a step back and pulling his foot out of the water Nakashima concentrated on his feet again this time flowing his chakra down into the soles of his feet and out the bottom. Taking a step out into the lake again Nakashima’s foot floated on the surface again before splashing down through the surface once more.

(2/5)  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 03, 2009 6:28 am
~ I guess I wasn’t using enough of my chakra. ~ Nakasima thought to himself. Nakashima took a step back again and this time shook the water from his foot. This time when he clasped his hands infront of him he greatly increased the chakra he channeled to his feet before stepping out onto the lake’s surface. The water around his foot started to become rough and turbulent and after two steps Nakashima fell through the surface of the water up to his waist his feet resting upon the lake bed. “I guess I used to much this time.” He said casually though he was only really speaking to himself.

(3/5)  

iceyshock

5,050 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Citizen 200

iceyshock

5,050 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Citizen 200
PostPosted: Thu Dec 03, 2009 6:37 am
Nakashima walked back to the shore again then turned around and placed a hand on his chin, thinking for a moment. ~Well the first time was too little and the second was too much. ~ Nakashima thought calmly to himself. “I need to refine my control and the amount of chakra I’m using. If I use to little I’ll sink through right away and if use to much the water will become turbulent and I’ll still fall through.” Nakashima said softly to himself as he thought things over in his mind. Clasping his hands together once more Nakashima began to channel his chakra down into the soles of his feet and out the bottoms. Nakashima managed to walk a few paces out where the water was still somewhat shallow but as he got deeper he sank to his knees though he had made remarkable progress for he was not touching the lake bottom anymore.

(4/5)  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 03, 2009 6:43 am
Nakashima managed to get back to shore without sinking any deeper and when he finally set foot on the shore again he had a small smile on his face. “One more try, and I should have it.” He said with a smile. Turning about, he clasped his hands together and took in a deep breath exhaling it slowly, then he took a step out onto the water his chakra flowing perfectly with the current of the water and allowing him to stand firmly upon its surface. Nakashima crouched down close to the water after he had taken a couple of strides out to where he was standing over much deeper water. In a flash he was darting across the water’s surface his chakra allowing him to run as if he were still on solid ground. "Well I've got that one down now."

(5/5)  

iceyshock

5,050 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Citizen 200

XxBlack_FlashxX

Shirtless Werewolf

PostPosted: Thu Dec 03, 2009 2:20 pm
Kuromaru walked over to the lake focusing his chakra to his feet. He started to watch the waves and see their pattern. He started focusing his chakra like vabrations matching the water. He put one foot on the water and it stayed. He went to lift his other foot and he sank right into it. "Crap" he said agitated as always when it came to learning new techniques.
(1/5)  
-

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 13 14 15 16 17 18 ... 83 84 85 86 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games