Welcome to Gaia! ::

HighTail Cafe (Furry Guild)

Back to Guilds

HTC is your one stop for all things furry on Gaia! 

Tags: furry, anthro, anthropomorphic, LGBT, roleplay 

Reply General RP
Anthro-Apartment complex (No More Rooms Sorry!) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 13 14 15 16 17 18 ... 28 29 30 31 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

FiliaFlammae

PostPosted: Tue Oct 20, 2009 5:40 pm
Mahewa smiled at Anon. "There's really nothing quite like pizza, is there? Pepperoni--that flavor you have, there--is a classic. But this," she reached for the Hawaiian and pulled out a slice, "is heaven." She dramatically sank her teeth into the slice. Sure, she'd already had half a Hawaiian pizza earlier today, but she didn't care.  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 20, 2009 7:30 pm
Shirough chuckled and rolles his eyes. "what are you talking about? Hawaiian adds a sweet flavor to something made for cheese and sauce. Pepperoni on the other hand, is a good combination. the meat doesn't add a foreign flavor, but a different version of the already greasy and cheesy flavor." he said with a smile. "that and I don't like pineapple"  

Jackal McFluffybutt

demoneyeszero

PostPosted: Tue Oct 20, 2009 8:49 pm
Anon took a piece of the Hawaian and Pepperoni and samwiched them together. "Well they both seem good so this should settle that little problem." He smiled at the two before takeing his first bite.  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 20, 2009 9:13 pm
"Good idea!" Mah exclaimed before pausing thoughtfully. "You know, I've never tried that before..." Curious, she took a slice of pepperoni and slapped it on top of her Hawaiian, copying Anon's sandwich. She took a bite and promptly smiled wider. "Mm! That's really good, really unique. Nice!"  

FiliaFlammae

Kotetsu_Uzumaki

PostPosted: Wed Oct 21, 2009 7:49 pm
Kai looked a little puzzled "What do you mean 'Worlds you have visited' Anon?" kai laughed a little "You make it sound like you're an alien or something!"  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 21, 2009 8:52 pm
Anon gulped down the pizza and then smiled."Well i guess in a way i am...though i like the term 'trans-dimensional traveler' a bit better." He laughed some before taking another bite of his pizza sandwitch  

demoneyeszero

Jackal McFluffybutt

PostPosted: Wed Oct 21, 2009 9:25 pm
"hehe something like that." Shirou said, putting an arm over Anons shoulder. It was at that moment Demyx walked into the middle of the room.
"EVERYONE!" he yelled in an overly dramatic voice. "LISTEN TO ME!" he continued with a smile, raising his arms.  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 22, 2009 1:56 am
Syrus gave an almost seeable roll of his eyes. he was only waiting for room in Miami.

Syrus almost growled as he turned to the shouting shirouu.  

Reapers_life

Jackal McFluffybutt

PostPosted: Thu Oct 22, 2009 7:55 am
((Demyx is shouting, not Shirou))  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 22, 2009 8:14 am
At the sound of Demyx's suddenly loud voice, Mahewa spun around, stiffening and standing tall at attention. It was all she could do to keep from blurting a frightened "Yes, sir!"  

FiliaFlammae

Kotetsu_Uzumaki

PostPosted: Thu Oct 22, 2009 7:37 pm
"The power to travel through dimensions huh?" Kai mused to himself. He wished he had that power! He spun around when he heard Demyx shout, perhaps this was the 'big announcment' he had been told about.  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 23, 2009 6:30 am
Anon smiled at Shirou, takeing another bite of the pizza. He tilted his head only slightly as he watched Demyx. The wolf was still to occupied with the new found pizza to give Demyx his full attention, but he at least acted as if he did.  

demoneyeszero

Jackal McFluffybutt

PostPosted: Fri Oct 23, 2009 9:01 pm
"Okay everyone!" Demyx announced, holding his arms wide. "I have decided that this apartment complex is boring, so to help spice it up, I want to rename it." he said, smiling proudly at everyone. "So! everyone, come up with a name for the complex, and send a letter to my mailbox at the lobby, the best one wins! (details will be posted on the front page)" he smiled and lowered his arms. "now, back to dancing!" he said.

Shirou smiled and turned to Anon. "naming the complex huh? that shouldn't be too hard." he smiled.  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 23, 2009 9:41 pm
Anon took another bite of his pizza before speaking. "How bout pizza house? Because we have pizza here." Hmm or maybe the Den or..." His voice trailed off into mumbaling as he tried to come up with a name.  

demoneyeszero

Kotetsu_Uzumaki

PostPosted: Mon Oct 26, 2009 4:07 pm
"Kai thought about the contest for a moment... Ah! whatever. He looked out of his window and noticed a large pond out the back "Hey everyone!" he said aloud "How about we all go swimming?"  
General RP

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 13 14 15 16 17 18 ... 28 29 30 31 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games