Welcome to Gaia! ::

Naruto: Ultimate Roleplaying (NUR) [CLOSED]

Back to Guilds

A long-lived guild, filled with memories of a time long-gone. RIP NUR. 

Tags: naruto, roleplaying, jutsu, fantasy, discussion 

Reply -
Old Team Saber Training Grounds Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 13 14 15 16 17 18 ... 29 30 31 32 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

thefire158

Dangerous Capitalist

3,050 Points
  • Member 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
PostPosted: Tue Jul 28, 2009 4:07 pm
Xantos walked back to the training ground. He had his eyepatch back on, but blood still trickled out from under it. "Sorry you had to hear that." he said and laughed. He twireld a kunai around his finger again. "I wish a war would just happen...I need to get back in the field."  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 28, 2009 4:13 pm
Lynch looked completly wierd at Xantos for saying that. "You aren't serious are you? A war.. That wouldn't be any good for anyone" Lynch said a little shocked. For a previous Hokage to say such stuff was rather confusing.  

iWalking Disaster

Dripples

PostPosted: Tue Jul 28, 2009 4:22 pm
"Yeah it wouldn't and I'll try that jutsu!" Yuzuki said. Yuzuki concentrated on his chakra, trying to make a dragon. He made the handsigns and said, "Ryuuka no jutsu!" He opened his mouth and nothing came out. (1/5)

Yuzuki tried again. Making the handsigns, but all that came out of his mnouth was smoke shaped like a dragon. (2/5)

Yuzuki tried again making the hansigns he said, "Ryuuka no jutsu!" He opened his mouth, but a small flame came out. (3/5)

Yuzuki tried again. He made the handsigns and said the jutsu. What came out was a small flame shaped like a dragon. "Darn it!" (4/5)

Yuzuki tried one more time. He made the hansigns and said the jutsu, "Ryuuka no jutsu." A giant fir dragon came out of his mouth and burned down 2 trees. "YEAH!" (5/5)

PostPosted: Tue Jul 28, 2009 4:26 pm
Even though this scared Lynch he now saw that Yuzuki also had mastered this new Jutsu. He came up and ran over to Yuzuki and grabbed his hands while they danced around happy in a circle. Even though Lynch were 14, his instinct still told him that there was nothing wrong with doing this. Everybody should have fun sometimes like they want.  

iWalking Disaster

thefire158

Dangerous Capitalist

3,050 Points
  • Member 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
PostPosted: Tue Jul 28, 2009 4:47 pm
"I've been dead for a year...I need action. Besides, nobody acctually dies during the wars usually. Just property damage which is easily repairable. In fact, I've fought in at least four different wars. Ever heard of The Great Akatsuki War? Leaf was attacked by every available member. I even fought against Kisame himself. It turns out that the war was acctually a plot to overthrow the current leader and re-elect a new, more efficient one. That person was Mikyo Yami, who I fought against in the lightning-akatsuki war where he attacked lightning to kill a target." said Xantos. He laughed at the idea of him retelling all his war stories.  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 28, 2009 4:53 pm
Lynch couldnt but stop dancing around as Xantos began to speak. lynch ran over to him and sat infront of him. It was just like when a grandpa told his grandchild a story. "No I've not heard about those events, as I remember." Lynch said thinking his mind through. "But please tell me more sensei" Lynch said getting excited.  

iWalking Disaster

thefire158

Dangerous Capitalist

3,050 Points
  • Member 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
PostPosted: Tue Jul 28, 2009 5:05 pm
"The Great Akatsuki War...all the originial members were there. There wasn't much motive, only to gather all the demon holders in the village and take Leaf over. At the west gate, I had a squad of lightning shinobi who were cut down by Kisame. As an equally good swordsman, I stepped in and fought him for an hour before he fled to the center of the village. Pain had summoned the infamous demon statue in the akatsuki base. To initiate it, they all had to perform the jutsu on the fingers of the statue...all did except for two. Zetsu and Tobi were plotting with Sojiro Seta and Mikyo Yami to overthrow the akatsuki. After a battle between each other, Mikyo had a death defying fight with Pain and Konan. They fought with their skills...and he used his bloodline, Kane Kaishu to control metal. They finished, but Mikyo had to use the last stage of Kane Kaishu, death. He started to die and leave the mortal world, however I rushed to the scene to keep him alive until real help came. His apprentice in weilding Kane Kaishu came, reviving him but giving her energy to him. Later, as they all left, they had a vote on the new akatsuki leader. Everyone voted for themselves...except for Tobi who ended up voting for Mikyo." Xantos said and finnaly took a breath.

(Yep, all the original. Sojiro played all the akatsuki members as NPCs)  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 28, 2009 5:09 pm
"Whoa.. I didn't knew that" Lynch said surprised about this history that Xantos told him. To think that such a big event had taken place in good old Konohagakure.  

iWalking Disaster

thefire158

Dangerous Capitalist

3,050 Points
  • Member 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
PostPosted: Tue Jul 28, 2009 5:16 pm
"There's your history buff-up for today." said Xantos. "There was also the Yami War. However, I'll get into that another time."  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 28, 2009 5:20 pm
Lynch looked up at Xantos with a nice smile. "Well then I'll be looking forward to hear about that." Lynch said.  

iWalking Disaster

Dripples

PostPosted: Tue Jul 28, 2009 6:29 pm
Yuzuki smiled but then saw Yokai coming. "Well then. Now you guys have rested. You are part of Team Rapier now. But I would like to see how you guys progressed from the academy myself, and fight you. Instead of bells, you just have to wear me down."

Yuzuki smiled and said, "Yeah, but this time I'll think before charging in. The only reason I yelled and charged before is because I wasn't a fighter. Now I am, and I swear, I will beat you." Yuzuki smiled and said, "I have a confession to make. My IQ is 211. I didn't want to tell you guys, because I though you would think I'm a nerd or something... hey at least i'm smarter then my brother."

PostPosted: Tue Jul 28, 2009 6:39 pm
"I'd tell you mine but...you'd think I had no friends, and stayed in my basement my whole life playing with a calculator...so, Yokai? Am I in this challenge? Or is it just the little ones?" He paused. "On second thought, I'm gonna head over to the Free Bird..I need a cig and a drink after all this time." said Xantos and vanished in his signature blue and red smoke.  

thefire158

Dangerous Capitalist

3,050 Points
  • Member 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100

Dripples

PostPosted: Wed Jul 29, 2009 11:09 am
Yokai said, "Just the little ones."

PostPosted: Wed Jul 29, 2009 1:24 pm
Shikana grumbled, she wanted to do some jutsu training too.

((kaito, send a clone or something to the academy, cause someone complained to me how you weren't there))  

rainspelled

IRL Genius

8,150 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Forum Sophomore 300

thefire158

Dangerous Capitalist

3,050 Points
  • Member 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
PostPosted: Wed Jul 29, 2009 1:29 pm
(I put another bloodline reuqest. Sorry for keeping you busy xp )

Xantos walked back to the grounds. "Shikana, you look a bit upset? You want me to teach you some more water techniques?" He asked her.  
-

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 13 14 15 16 17 18 ... 29 30 31 32 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games