Welcome to Gaia! ::

Naruto: Ultimate Roleplaying (NUR) [CLOSED]

Back to Guilds

A long-lived guild, filled with memories of a time long-gone. RIP NUR. 

Tags: naruto, roleplaying, jutsu, fantasy, discussion 

Reply -
Sung Family Compound (Yun and Luna's home) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 13 14 15 16 17 18 ... 38 39 40 41 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Hiro the Herp

Dedicated Zealot

5,550 Points
  • Profitable 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Sun Apr 18, 2010 10:16 pm
When Keiga realized that the two were "Talking", she began to read old journal Entries from Tensuo Uzaki. He is currently a rouge now... She could not stop thinking about him...* Will he be alright on his own? Or is he already dead?*  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 18, 2010 11:01 pm
((I will take over Keiga Sung. I'm Hiro_Uzakis sister in Real life. I have read everything that people have sento him and I know how to RP.))  

X-xRavennes_Despairx-X

Cain the Blade

PostPosted: Mon Apr 19, 2010 3:11 am
((lol, this should be interesting, glad to see you playing the role of my sister.))  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 19, 2010 12:31 pm
((Cain, Keiga is about to get a lot more sadistic. Her Role Model is Masumi, who tree root raped some guy.))  

X-xRavennes_Despairx-X

Cain the Blade

PostPosted: Mon Apr 19, 2010 12:36 pm
((ah hell no, i really don't wanna have to kill keiga >.< ))  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 19, 2010 12:40 pm
((You won't even notice. I like to keep my cover. But once I turn chuunin, I'm gonna Revive fenrir and make him my killing machine.....With Orochimarus Edo Tensei. Mist will be strong.))  

X-xRavennes_Despairx-X

Mikasa Ackerman Jaegar

PostPosted: Mon Apr 19, 2010 1:06 pm
Demonic Slayer Wasuken
Katsuro slid in the room quietly so that he would not make so much noise. He look at her as she was wearing her pajamas. He made a small smile as he then walk to her bed and sat on the edge of it, looking back at Luna again. "So,I am guessing that things are going well with Yun now right? I herd what happen about his ship and the crashed. Good thing that he knows what he is doing right?" He said to her as he rub the back of his head. His Hyuuga eye was like a white void, capturing anyone's attention as he was one of the few who could achieve Kiri Byakugan. He will tell Luna that later, but he wanted to hear how his condition is now.

Luna watched Yun turn into a lightning bolt and dissapear. "Well" she looked at Katsruo, "That answers that question. He seems to be doing signifigantly better." She looked at his white eye. "Well, well, it seems someone finally found a new eye?" The main servant Nikolai knocked on the door "Come in" Luna responded and he bowed as he entered "Miss Luna, some ninja have come to the compound for training, two are family members of Yun and the other is a sister of his." Luna smiled "Keiga is back! Thats awesome. Thanks Nikolai that will be all for now." She walked into the bathroom and slipped on her ANBU uniform and but on her white mask. She made a mist clone that was also wearing the mist uniform and sent it to talk to the others in the building and she sat down on the bed next to Katsuro. "So, tell me what happened?"  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 19, 2010 1:09 pm
A clone of Luna in the ANBU outfit, and the actual wolf Kira walked into the room Keiga, Hana, and Shiva where in. The clone took off its mask and looked at Keiga "Long time no see Keiga, its good to have you back." She smiled and looked at the other two shinboi, "my name is Luna Sung, vice head of the Sung compound, nice to meet you both, might I ask your names?"  

Mikasa Ackerman Jaegar

_Manpish_

Distinct Informer

2,900 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Entrepreneur 150
PostPosted: Mon Apr 19, 2010 1:18 pm
User Image

Hana Chiru

Genjutsu Class / Iwagakure / Academy Student / Chiru Clan

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hana smiled at Shiva. "well if your strong... then you should make Genin rank in no time." Hana told her with a smile. Even though hana wasa bit thrown off that Shiva wasnt a Genin yet he still hopped that she would make the rank soon. Hana then remembered that he was supposed to be training but he simply waved it off for now seeing as he liked to meet new people.

PostPosted: Mon Apr 19, 2010 1:36 pm
Yun Sung

ANBU Captain of the Mist | Weapons Master | Sung Clan Head | Rain Swordstyle Shikai | Mist 7 Swordsman

"Wow, quite a large number of people in my home today."

Yun walks through the door and towards Luna and the others.

Cain the Blade

Mikasa Ackerman Jaegar

PostPosted: Mon Apr 19, 2010 1:43 pm
"Yun!" Luna smiled "Welcome home brother."  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 19, 2010 1:54 pm
Yun Sung

ANBU Captain of the Mist | Weapons Master | Sung Clan Head | Rain Swordstyle Shikai | Mist 7 Swordsman

Yun smiled at his sister.

"Its good to be back. However, I'm eager to go on a new mission, and Luo isn't around. Quite annoying."

Cain the Blade

Demonic Slayer Wasuken

PostPosted: Mon Apr 19, 2010 2:00 pm
LunaBravenheart
Demonic Slayer Wasuken
Katsuro slid in the room quietly so that he would not make so much noise. He look at her as she was wearing her pajamas. He made a small smile as he then walk to her bed and sat on the edge of it, looking back at Luna again. "So,I am guessing that things are going well with Yun now right? I herd what happen about his ship and the crashed. Good thing that he knows what he is doing right?" He said to her as he rub the back of his head. His Hyuuga eye was like a white void, capturing anyone's attention as he was one of the few who could achieve Kiri Byakugan. He will tell Luna that later, but he wanted to hear how his condition is now.

Luna watched Yun turn into a lightning bolt and dissapear. "Well" she looked at Katsruo, "That answers that question. He seems to be doing signifigantly better." She looked at his white eye. "Well, well, it seems someone finally found a new eye?" The main servant Nikolai knocked on the door "Come in" Luna responded and he bowed as he entered "Miss Luna, some ninja have come to the compound for training, two are family members of Yun and the other is a sister of his." Luna smiled "Keiga is back! Thats awesome. Thanks Nikolai that will be all for now." She walked into the bathroom and slipped on her ANBU uniform and but on her white mask. She made a mist clone that was also wearing the mist uniform and sent it to talk to the others in the building and she sat down on the bed next to Katsuro. "So, tell me what happened?"

Katsuro smirk as he still had his eye patch on which in some sense did had a eye with him, but was only a regular blue eye, which his favorite color was blue. It was in a small container that he had always with him. He saw that she was now in her Anbu outfit as she sat next to her, asking him that same question that Yun said to him at the hospital. His smile went to a frown as it would be painful to answer. "Heh, it seems that I cant really hide it from you. At that time, I was at Leaf with some other 'friends' with me. Some were the past Assassins that I was in when I was only 13 which I was a jounin back then, leaded by a powerful Uchiha that had achieve the power of Eternal." He said, showing her the mark of the Assassins on his left side of his neck. "This is the mark that I was given as one of the Assassin members. I was the youngest out of all the group. Jedi was one of the members and I was training under him. We only had one code. 'Protect your brothers as they protect you' years had pass as the assassins were broken up, then reestablished multiple times. Anyways, Me, Jedi, Raiden, and some others got together, about to reform the lost assassins again, leaded by Jedi. Our first goal was to Kill the Hokage to be feared of who we where. Then our second goal was to ensure that the name assassin was spread threw out the ninja lands. We failed our mission. I lost my eye that I was born with to the Hokage, getting really bad burns all over my body. I accepted it now as I killed his close friend, committing a sin that will forever haunt me. I was so bent out of revenge for my clan that I felt that everyone was my enemy and all should be cast under my hand of Judgment. I was wrong." He said as he got up from the bed and look outside the window. "Even if I am now 28 years old, i still make stupid mistakes. This was my punishment as of it was when I fought Zann in my early years." He said as he still look out the window.

(Take your time in reading this Luna. XD)

User Image
(Assassin mark on Katsuro's neck)  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 19, 2010 2:14 pm
User Image

Hana Chiru

Genjutsu Class / Iwagakure / Academy Student / Chiru Clan

Hana simply looked at Luna with a smile when she asked their names. "Im Hana chiru... im a friend and a old student of Yun's..." Hana told Luna. As soon as Hana heard that Yun wanted to go on a new mission again Hana simply smiled and nodded at him "Well that makes two of us Yun..." Hana told Yun seeing as he also wished to go on a mission as well, but this time he wanted a squad mission so that the mission wouldnt be lame.

_Manpish_

Distinct Informer

2,900 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Entrepreneur 150

Cain the Blade

PostPosted: Mon Apr 19, 2010 2:20 pm
Yun Sung

Yun looked at Hana.

"At your level, you are not yet ready to go on the missions that I do. The most dangerous mission I did when I was a genin was spy on the sand village disguised as a former snow ninja. You still have a long way to go, and then comes the chuunin exams."

-

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 13 14 15 16 17 18 ... 38 39 40 41 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games