Welcome to Gaia! ::

International Music

Back to Guilds

There's music all around the world! 

Tags: Music, Popular, International, Cultural, Chat 

Reply ♪ Roleplay
Haunted Music Box: a rocking RP Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Simmering Moonlight

Quotable Genius

5,700 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Wall Street 200
PostPosted: Fri Nov 27, 2009 11:46 am
"I'm not really sure. I was really trying to remember my parents." she said. She started to get a little dizzy and shook her head. How does thinking about her parents make her dizzy? She went over to the stage and sat on the edge by the instruments. She picked up a gutiar and started playing a song she wrote. She smiled and started singing the tune to herself. She always found comfert in her music. No matter the situation.  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 06, 2009 11:43 am
Darla finished the song and felt refreshed, "Well, I've heard of that before, never thought it was true, but her I am, blacking out trying to remember," she said wistfully, "Well, what about that job, Christoph? I'm going to need it now that I'm practically homeless." she said shaking her head. She hated the fact that she was 'homeless'. Although she never really had a home in the first place; but this was totally different.  

Simmering Moonlight

Quotable Genius

5,700 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Wall Street 200

Irako of the Desert
Vice Captain

Earnest Paladin

18,600 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Team Kitten Star 75
  • Hesitant Participant 100
PostPosted: Sun Dec 06, 2009 2:05 pm
User Image

((That's so weird, I had a really long post earlier... Where'd it go? User Image ))

Christoph nodded, tossing Darla a rag. "Why don't you start by wiping down all the tables?" He always took pity on those who needed help. The Haunted Music Box was a haven for all the downtrodden.

"Perhaps you could tell me a little bit more about why you ended up here? You know, what, how, why? All those lovely little details." He smiled invitingly and began rearranging glasses behind the bar. Perhaps a pyramid would be good...

PostPosted: Tue Dec 08, 2009 4:20 pm
Darla caught the rag with one hand and started wiping the nearest table, "Well, my manager just kinda threw me out from the bus we were on. More like ditching. We just didn't get along, I think she was jelous," she droned on and she paused, she didn't remember the point from sitting aginst a wall. Which was weird, "I don't remember from when I was a block from home. I think some one druged me and left me here."  

Simmering Moonlight

Quotable Genius

5,700 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Wall Street 200

Ouijiji-san

Desirable Star

PostPosted: Thu Dec 10, 2009 2:44 pm
User Image
Bass relaxed when she realized that the girl was okay so she sat back a little and sipped the drink Christoph gave her and just listened to the music.

PostPosted: Sat Dec 12, 2009 9:36 am
User Image

"Oh dear." Christoph looked at her in concern. "Do you remember anything about the state you were in? Were your clothes rumpled? Ripped? Do you feel violated in anyway?"  

Irako of the Desert
Vice Captain

Earnest Paladin

18,600 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Team Kitten Star 75

Simmering Moonlight

Quotable Genius

5,700 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Wall Street 200
PostPosted: Fri Dec 18, 2009 3:55 pm
Darla looked at Christoph, "The way you see me now, is the way I was when I woke up. Don't fret now, I'm ok, I swear," she said thoughtfully, "They were probably trying to get me somewhere far away from my old home." she stopped and thought for a second, home. Where was she going to live? She finished wiping the table and went to a different one. She sat there thinking for a long time, where was she going to live?  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 23, 2010 4:18 pm
User Image Faith had been walking for hours now. She was beaten up with scraps, bruises, and she was bleeding. Yet Faith still had a smile on her face, for she still had her violin. Faith clutched her truesure to her chest not letting anyone touch it. She felt so exhausted. Her body hurt all over. Finally she slumped to the cold hard ground of the sidewalk. Faith was used to the coldness and the filth of the streets by now. She had been out of her last abusive home for a month and a half now, wandering around the streets, homeless. Faith passed out in front of a bar called the Haunted Music Box.  

Chibi-Alice N

550 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100

Irako of the Desert
Vice Captain

Earnest Paladin

18,600 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Team Kitten Star 75
PostPosted: Fri Jul 23, 2010 10:33 pm
What is Music?
Music is the rhythm of the soul
Every beat, every tone, every melody
Is in sync with the natural vibe of your body
What is Music?
Music is an outlet, from the everyday
It can take away the pain you feel
Or add to the excitement of a new day
≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎

Christoph happened to glance outside the window just in time to see a bruised and battered girl collapse on the sidewalk. He motioned for one of the servers to come close and murmured quietly, "Bring her in, but take her to the back. We needn't worry the customers." The server nodded and discreetly disappeared. Several moments later, he returned and told Christoph that he had laid her on the couch in the employee's break room.

"Wonderful. I'll go tend to her wounds for a bit. You hold down the fort here." The server stepped behind the bar wordlessly and began filling orders. Christoph headed to the employee's break room and found the girl on the couch. The server who brought her in had also brought in a violin that the girl now lightly clutched. He smiled gently, but his smile soon disappeared as he inspected the visible cuts and bruises. There was a lot of grime in them and he thought it would be a miracle if she managed to escape infection. He walked over to a closet and lugged out a medical kit. Christoph dragged it over to the girl and opened it, pulling out bandages and a large bottle of disinfectant. As he began to clean the wounds he could see, he mused that if he ran out of disinfectant, he could always use vodka.

≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎
What is Music?
Music is something that never changes, just evolves
Music brings together people of all ages
No matter what you believe in, Music brings common ground
What is Music?
Music is my name
Music is who I am
Music is my life

PostPosted: Sun Jul 25, 2010 7:28 pm
Faith felt the sting if alcohol on her cuts and woke up with a start. She practically jumped out of the couch she was lying in as she nocked it and the man with a first aid kit over. She gripped her violin case tightly, and with an almost primal look in her eyes she said, "Where am I?" She winced at the pain she felt all over her body, but she kept up her defense stance against the strange man holding a cotton swab.User Image  

Chibi-Alice N

550 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100

Irako of the Desert
Vice Captain

Earnest Paladin

18,600 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Team Kitten Star 75
PostPosted: Sun Jul 25, 2010 9:18 pm
What is Music?
What is Music?

Christoph slowly put down his things and spread his hands, showing that he had no ill intentions towards her.

"You're in the Haunted Music Box. My name is Christoph and I'm the owner." He mused that he wasn't exactly correct on that note, but there was no need to confuse the wary girl. He nodded towards her cuts and bruises. "May I finish? You run a risk of infection."

What is Music?
What is Music?
Music is my name
Music is who I am
Music is my life

PostPosted: Mon Jul 26, 2010 11:52 am
Faith was scared but she knew that Christoph was right. She had been living on the streets and getting beaten up right and left wherever she went. She relaxed a little and crawled over to Christoph, and she said quietly, "Okay. Thank you, for this." She may have relaxed a bit but she still held on to her violin case tightly, making sure not to let it go anywhere.  

Chibi-Alice N

550 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100

Irako of the Desert
Vice Captain

Earnest Paladin

18,600 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Team Kitten Star 75
PostPosted: Mon Jul 26, 2010 1:40 pm
What is Music?
What is Music?

Christoph picked up the disinfectant and began attending to her wounds again. "I'm afraid you have me a disadvantage. You know my name, but I don't know yours." He nodded towards the girl's violin. "I didn't see it on your lovely instrument there, so I'm forced to ask." He smiled cheerfully, applying a bandage to a particularly nasty scrape on her elbow.

What is Music?
What is Music?
Music is my name
Music is who I am
Music is my life

PostPosted: Mon Jul 26, 2010 1:56 pm
Faith winced at the pain, and she squeezed tighter to her violin case. She looked susceptibly at Christoph and took a few breaths.

"My name's Faith." Faith said quietly, "Faith Breen." Her eyes weld up with tears from the pain of her injures. Faith sniffed back the tears and asked, "What's the "Haunted Music Box". Some sort of wired strip club?"Faith half-smiled. It had been a while since she tried to make a joke, although she was never all that good at making jokes, and once she realized it could have offended Christoph she looked down ashamed of what she said. "Uh, I wasn't serious. I'm sorry if that offended you." She thought What if this man does own a strip club? What then? There is no reason to insult the man who is helping you.

Chibi-Alice N

550 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100

Irako of the Desert
Vice Captain

Earnest Paladin

18,600 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Team Kitten Star 75
PostPosted: Mon Jul 26, 2010 6:56 pm
What is Music?
What is Music?

Christoph paused, startled at her assumption. Then he laughed, leaning back on his heels as he did so.

"I think the Haunted Music Box would get offended if I did that. It loves music the most." He motioned for her to push up her sleeve so he could finish cleaning a rather dark abrasion on her arm. "This is a bar where musicians and appreciators of music gather to drink, perform, and listen." He decided not to tell her it had been here ever since mankind began to gather in taverns. The poor girl had had enough shocks for the day.

"I think I've taken care of the wounds on your arms." He reddened slightly before asking, "Could you remove your shirt so that I can take care of whatever's under there? I'll let you do your front, but I should clean all the scrapes and bruises that might be on your back."

What is Music?
What is Music?
Music is my name
Music is who I am
Music is my life

♪ Roleplay

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff