Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP for Fantasy, Love, and Action

Back to Guilds

A fun place to role-play with Gaians of all ages and skill levels in a variety of genres 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Romance, Action 

Reply RP for 1x1 - RP Search and Ads
Pets and Masters RP (Accepting) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Chief Chilly

4,500 Points
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Forum Regular 100
PostPosted: Tue Aug 25, 2009 4:24 pm
Shoni finished his clam and turned to see David staring at his tank. He stared at him and thought, 'Will he take me home?'  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 25, 2009 5:46 pm
"I see you have been looking at Shoni for quite a while would you like to adobt him Sir?"  

Lavablade0523

Chief Chilly

4,500 Points
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Forum Regular 100
PostPosted: Wed Aug 26, 2009 12:34 pm
Shoni began to get very extatic at hearing what Zane said. Shoni turned to David and touched his claws to the glass of the tank.  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 26, 2009 5:01 pm
David listened to the store owner but didint turn and look. He kept focused on 'shoni' "Guess...I have been staring..." he admited slowly. he just couldnt seem to pull away from the creature though. But did he want to take him home? could he? he had come in for an exotic pet alright, but he was still undecided. When shoni put his claw up in responce to the words, something in david clicked and he blurted out "Yes! yes, I'll take him home." He had decided with only half his mind, and blinked in suprise when the words left his mouth.  

Sparkledogcore

Shoujo Smoker

Chief Chilly

4,500 Points
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Forum Regular 100
PostPosted: Wed Aug 26, 2009 5:08 pm
Shoni nearly passed out from joy when David yelled out that he would take him home. He began a sort of jumping, swimming dance. 'Yay! I have a home!'  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 26, 2009 5:15 pm
David smiled at the aquatic companion he now had. It understood him, somehow, and he smiled at its excitement. He needed something like this something to make him smile, bring him out of depression.  

Sparkledogcore

Shoujo Smoker

Lavablade0523

PostPosted: Wed Aug 26, 2009 6:38 pm
"Yes sir" he said unlocking Shoni's Tank "Just bring him up to the desk" he said heading to the desk  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 26, 2009 7:26 pm
She frowned,Maybe she had some shopping to do?She placed her chin in her hand and started to stare off into space with all the sounds going away.  

darcprinces

3,900 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200

Chief Chilly

4,500 Points
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Forum Regular 100
PostPosted: Wed Aug 26, 2009 10:41 pm
Shoni jumped into David's hands with all the excitment in the world. There was a strange likeness between the two. Shoni could tell a lot about him. They would be great friends.  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 27, 2009 4:33 pm
"Sure whatever." David said softly, still mostly focused on shoni. When the animal jumped on him, he was a little suprised, at the sudden wet thing, but he didint reject it, he just jumped slightly, a bit startled. He smiled wider at the animal wanting him as well. He held shoni tightly, but in a tender way, being careful not to drop him as he headed twards the counter.  

Sparkledogcore

Shoujo Smoker

Lavablade0523

PostPosted: Fri Aug 28, 2009 9:38 am
"Ok so here's his papers and his first week of food free give him clams and any of kind of fish besides shrimp crab and lobster, or just put a bunch of clams and fish in his tank he'll take care of the rest."  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 28, 2009 6:55 pm
"Alright then sir." he smiled delicately. He took the supplies in one hand and kept shoni in the other hand. "Anything else I should know about him?" he wanted to care for shoni as best he could. he wanted to over look not a single smill detail. He gently ran his middle finger over shoni's tough shell.  

Sparkledogcore

Shoujo Smoker

Lavablade0523

PostPosted: Sun Aug 30, 2009 6:02 pm
"Not really except don't worry about it if you see him floating in mid-air."  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 30, 2009 6:38 pm
((hmmmm))  

darcprinces

3,900 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200

Sparkledogcore

Shoujo Smoker

PostPosted: Mon Aug 31, 2009 8:10 pm
"F-f..?" he looked surprided. almost not beleiving the words the man had said. "Floating!?" he blinked rapidly then looked down at shoni as if he had the answer. "Just what is he???" he wondered alloud.

((A WARNING- I MAY NOT BE ON MUCH IN THE NEXT FOUR DAYS. PLEASE PARDON MY ABSENCES, TODAY AND YESTERDAY ENCLUDED, HOWEVER SOMETHING HAS COME UP SO I WILL BE ON LITTLE IF AT ALL IN THE COMING FOUR DAYS. I DEEPLY APOLOGISE, AND WILL MISS THIS RP WHILE IM AWAY! <3))  
RP for 1x1 - RP Search and Ads

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff