Welcome to Gaia! ::

clubs of california

Back to Guilds

we go around california and party hardy then tell us of your exitement! 

Tags: party, clubs, california, total, awesome 

Reply In Honor Of Michael Jackson
Fanfictions for the imbf idea... Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 13 14 15 16 17 18 ... 24 25 26 27 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

edyluewho

Friend

PostPosted: Wed Sep 02, 2009 1:52 pm
On my Fanfic, I have, like, four pages writen, front and back, so far, and I'm not evn done with the first chapter. smile
I really like it. Does anybody want to see a little bit of it on here? I could post, like a paragraph.

PostPosted: Wed Sep 02, 2009 1:55 pm
Cra_zeey854
Yeah, Imma get really angry so imma post this
User Image
<3
He looks good in skinnies (:
Right now, I'm like in love with this picture. I never seen Michael in skinnies....now I have. And I can't stop staring at him. And yes...him means at the crotch area. Thanks for posting this! smile  

FenHareI

Beloved Prophet

Otuo

PostPosted: Wed Sep 02, 2009 2:23 pm
petit mitaines
I just got braces today. D:

They hurt so badly, and when they start shifting to straighten its going to be a pain.

My mom said I'm getting them soon gonk  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 02, 2009 2:25 pm
TotalDarkness13
Cra_zeey854
Yeah, Imma get really angry so imma post this
User Image
<3
He looks good in skinnies (:
Right now, I'm like in love with this picture. I never seen Michael in skinnies....now I have. And I can't stop staring at him. And yes...him means at the crotch area. Thanks for posting this! smile

Oh yessss lol.
And you're welcome (:  

Otuo

edyluewho

Friend

PostPosted: Wed Sep 02, 2009 2:51 pm
Invisible BloodyKitty
On my Fanfic, I have, like, four pages writen, front and back, so far, and I'm not evn done with the first chapter. smile
I really like it. Does anybody want to see a little bit of it on here? I could post, like a paragraph.

Does anybody?  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 02, 2009 2:52 pm
Invisible BloodyKitty
Invisible BloodyKitty

Does anybody?

Sure.
(:  

Otuo

FenHareI

Beloved Prophet

PostPosted: Wed Sep 02, 2009 3:01 pm
Cra_zeey854
Invisible BloodyKitty
Invisible BloodyKitty

Does anybody?

Sure.
(:
I would like to read some. razz  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 02, 2009 3:13 pm
Uhhh...?
Lol Welp Imma post a picture.
User Image
*drools*  

Otuo

FenHareI

Beloved Prophet

PostPosted: Wed Sep 02, 2009 3:19 pm
Cra_zeey854
Uhhh...?
User Image
*drools*

Holy s**t...
heart

PostPosted: Wed Sep 02, 2009 3:23 pm
Okay. This doesn't start at the beginning... but it's close to it.
One thing: My name is Edy, and people often pronouce it wrong... You just pronouce the first two letters of my name - E... D... - that's basically my name. smile
Okay, on with part of my FanFic! Remember, mine is the Thriller video.

Michael shakes his head and snorts. "Yeah right. Get in."
I stick my tongue out and he sticks out his tongue, too. I hear the softest click, but I don't want him to know I heard him lock the car door. I look down and try to open the car door. I sigh and smile at him. "Unlock the door, Michael."
Michael smirks and scoots over to the passenger seat. He lays his head on the side door ledge. "Really? The car door's locked? Oh no!" he says with a shocked expression on his face.
I laugh and place my hands on his shoulder, trying to push him over. "Move, Michael."
He rolls his eyes. "Fine." He scoots back, like, an inch. He still has his head on the side door ledge, looking up at me with those dark bwon eyes. "Happy?"
I stare at him, hands on my hips. "No. Move over more." Michael scoots a little bit back more, but not that much. I roll my eyes. "This isn't funny."
"It is for me."
I giggle. "Move, Michael. More, more." Then, Michael starts laughing really hard. He tries to say something, but fails. He falls back on the seats, holding his sides. I stare at him. "What's so funny?"
Michael suddenly gets serious. He sits up and looks at me. "That's what she said," he mutters, then ends up laughing again.

edyluewho

Friend

Otuo

PostPosted: Wed Sep 02, 2009 3:24 pm
TotalDarkness13
Cra_zeey854
Uhhh...?
User Image
*drools*

Holy s**t...
heart

Lol, he looks goooood.  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 02, 2009 3:25 pm
Cra_zeey854
Uhhh...?
User Image
*drools*

I just wanna jump in there and do him. smile
Nice siggy.

edyluewho

Friend

OmgItsDee_x

6,950 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Wall Street 200
PostPosted: Wed Sep 02, 2009 3:26 pm
Cra_zeey854
Uhhh...?
User Image
*drools*
DAMNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNN <3  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 02, 2009 3:32 pm
Invisible BloodyKitty
Okay. This doesn't start at the beginning... but it's close to it.
One thing: My name is Edy, and people often pronouce it wrong... You just pronouce the first two letters of my name - E... D... - that's basically my name. smile
Okay, on with part of my FanFic! Remember, mine is the Thriller video.

Michael shakes his head and snorts. "Yeah right. Get in."
I stick my tongue out and he sticks out his tongue, too. I hear the softest click, but I don't want him to know I heard him lock the car door. I look down and try to open the car door. I sigh and smile at him. "Unlock the door, Michael."
Michael smirks and scoots over to the passenger seat. He lays his head on the side door ledge. "Really? The car door's locked? Oh no!" he says with a shocked expression on his face.
I laugh and place my hands on his shoulder, trying to push him over. "Move, Michael."
He rolls his eyes. "Fine." He scoots back, like, an inch. He still has his head on the side door ledge, looking up at me with those dark bwon eyes. "Happy?"
I stare at him, hands on my hips. "No. Move over more." Michael scoots a little bit back more, but not that much. I roll my eyes. "This isn't funny."
"It is for me."
I giggle. "Move, Michael. More, more." Then, Michael starts laughing really hard. He tries to say something, but fails. He falls back on the seats, holding his sides. I stare at him. "What's so funny?"
Michael suddenly gets serious. He sits up and looks at me. "That's what she said," he mutters, then ends up laughing again.

FenHareI

Beloved Prophet

Otuo

PostPosted: Wed Sep 02, 2009 3:33 pm
OmgItsDee_x
Cra_zeey854
Uhhh...?
User Image
*drools*
DAMNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNN <3

I know right?
I stared at it for a while.  
In Honor Of Michael Jackson

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 13 14 15 16 17 18 ... 24 25 26 27 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games