Welcome to Gaia! ::

Vocaloid:_L.O.V.E._

Back to Guilds

A place for VOCALOID and UTAU fans to hang.~ 

Tags: Vocaloid, Miku Hatsune, Kagamine Rin/Len, Kaito, Meiko 

Reply ►►Roleplay Fun_..
Vocaloid Roleplay ~Start roleplaying!~ Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 13 14 15 16 17 18 ... 23 24 25 26 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Eiprej

PostPosted: Thu Nov 05, 2009 4:57 pm
User Image

Len led Luka to the hospital, a completely worried look on his face. He was panicking, yes, his Luka-onee was bleeding and Rin was - ... he didn't even want to think about it. He felt something wet slide down his cheek and he frowing, the door of the hospital opening. "Can we get a doctor?!" He yelled unneccesarily loud from the breakdown he thought he was gonna have.

(I'd rather it be lost forever then everyone seeing my epic fail at Honey XD)  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 05, 2009 5:39 pm
*waits for rin*  

shikabane hime

Tea Time with Len

PostPosted: Thu Nov 05, 2009 6:49 pm
User Image

"He's not pretending!" Rin shrieked. "We've never slept together! He loves me! I love him!" She shrieked again, standing her ground. She would die for Len, whether BRS knew it or not.

((Sorry....debate and some bad news. ))  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 05, 2009 7:11 pm
User Image

As the doctor took Luka to his room he decided he would stay outside. He felt sick, like he wanted to throw up. This had never happened to him before... or course, Rin had never been taken away from him either. When the cool breeze hit him when he stepped outside, he frowned in displeasure. The weather was so nice... taunting almost.

(S'kay, I was busy anyways. Bad news?)  

Eiprej

shikabane hime

PostPosted: Thu Nov 05, 2009 7:13 pm
User Image

you can't prove it, you can't prove that he loves you.

( aw its ok, omg i seriously have nothing to say now o.0 im running out of ideas what i will say next..)  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 05, 2009 7:21 pm
User Image

Rin shivered, feeling sick. It was almost a faint feeling, but it slowly got stronger as she thought about BRS's words. "N-No...I can't...b-but....he can." Her arguement was weak, and she knew it.

(( Speak from the heart, Shika-chan.
And just that I might get sent to a detention home because my Guardian cares more about material possessions than me. Oh, and thefactthatImightnevergettoroleplaywithyouguysifIdogettakenawaybecauseitwilltakeafewyearsformetofinallybeabletomoveoutonmyown. ))  

Tea Time with Len

Eiprej

PostPosted: Thu Nov 05, 2009 7:26 pm
User Image

Len felt hot. He touched his forehead, then went to his chest. It was like... fire. "N-Nn..." He gagged and threw up on the grass from the mix of everything in his veins. It was too overwhelming, everything that had happened in such a short while.

(N-No! *clings to you* A-Ayelen-chan! You can't leave us! *is sad*)  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 05, 2009 7:36 pm
i gtg! T^T sorry my mom is yelling so i'll read ur new post tmr!  

shikabane hime

Tea Time with Len

PostPosted: Thu Nov 05, 2009 7:40 pm
User Image

Rin froze slightly, then glared. "No. He does love me, I'm sure of it. LEEEEENN!!" She shrieked.

(( I'm trying hard to not be taken away Jer-chan, but it's so hard and I'm so tired.... ANd Night Shika-chan. ))  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 05, 2009 7:47 pm
User Image

Len bent down on his knees and for a split second he thought he heard Rin calling for him but... he wasn't sure what to make of that. "R-Rin.." He mumbled, wipiing his tears that threatened to spill over for a third time.

(A-Ayelen-chan... *sighs*)  

Eiprej

Tea Time with Len

PostPosted: Thu Nov 05, 2009 7:52 pm
User Image

"LEEEEEN!" She shrieked again, running away from the BRS. She knew she couldn't get far, especially wherever she was, but she had to try.

(( I'm trying, I really am. ))  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 05, 2009 8:06 pm
User Image

He hated crying, so much. It hurt, crying started to actually hurt. He knew his body wasn't built for this, for this much stress. What if he overheated? No, he'd keep himself well. He was just... nothing.

Yes, nothing is the right word for how he felt. He was completely nothing without Rin.

(Alright but, promise me you'll try okay? I don't need to be losing... another friend again... *sighs*)  

Eiprej

Tea Time with Len

PostPosted: Thu Nov 05, 2009 8:13 pm
User Image

"Len..." Rin whispered, falling to her knees and crying. No, she wasn't crying, she was sobbing. She needed him, without him she was one half of a soul. A soul they both shared. "Len." She whispered again, before repeating his name over to herself while she sobbed, like if she didn't he would dissappear from her memories.

(( D: I'm trying really, really hard. ))  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 05, 2009 8:24 pm
User Image

Suddenly Len let out a long wail. "RINNN!" he yelled out in the air; into nothing. The soft intakes of air soon became full out sobs and he closed his eyes, screaming her name again.

(It's okay, at least I know your trying... *hugs* and night, I gotta go now...)  

Eiprej

T h e Panda L o v e

3,650 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Consumer 0
PostPosted: Fri Nov 06, 2009 6:25 am
User ImageLuka was rushed into the hospital room.She forgot what had happened.All she heard was Len yelling.  
►►Roleplay Fun_..

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 13 14 15 16 17 18 ... 23 24 25 26 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games