Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply the green BFFs team
plz tell me about u self Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

-_barrk_angel_-07

PostPosted: Wed Jul 14, 2010 10:30 pm
hey my name is jhazztene i love playing taekwondo and arnis...i love to dance and sing as well...i like reading thick books when i have free time User Image  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 14, 2010 11:55 pm
im jeza 17 years old college student biggrin i have strong sex appeal fun to be with hahaha and happy go lucky girl if u like me pm me hahaha XD muahhhh  

dayagraffy10

7,800 Points
  • Megathread 100
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Sausage Fest 200

Quest_Of_Spiarmf

OG Fatcat

8,800 Points
  • Bookworm 100
  • Elysium's Gatekeeper 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
PostPosted: Thu Jul 15, 2010 10:53 am
...................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................... burning_eyes ............................................................................................ talk2hand ...................................... pirate ............. rofl .............. 4laugh cheese_whine dramallama emo  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 16, 2010 2:55 am

im kasumi or zumi for short
and i need goooooooooooooolllllllllllllllllllllllddddddddddddd  

Nico Nico Nein

Sex Symbol

mixedprincess561

PostPosted: Fri Jul 16, 2010 12:50 pm
um, my name is amber, but ppl call me kandii. i love to read. i usuallt read like 4 books a day. (no baby books. thick books.) i love being creative. im a nice person. and generally sincere.  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 17, 2010 1:37 pm
peace_love_sports
hello well im lindsey and im the creator of dis guild and ive had it for mabey 4 months and iv been tryin to spreadthe word that i have it and to get ppl to join and i will never say no to u if u want to join

and well i love to readplay on my computer and most of all i love to play wit my fiends and they are all boy exsept for 1 and she onley 6 so ya im not a prep and i will get in a fite im in the 5th grade cuz i got heald back and im 13 and another reason im touffe is becuz i have 7 big brothers so it was ither get sat on or fite and i have 11 pets to theres 5 guien pigs named tomboy or tom tom the daddy girily girle the mommy princess the onley baby girle like me butter skotch one of the baby boys and tode the other baby boy hes the one alweas getin sick and hurt cry and i have 2 cats flufey the mommy and kasey the baby boy hes like hes 1/4 cat 1/4 rilly baby 1/4 bunny and 1/4 dog and he sleppys wit me all du time oh and i have 1 dog chuey hes 15.7 lbs of evil, energ, and gas today he chewed right throw my clipbord eek i mean how do he do dat oh and i 3 snails mrgreen AND I LOVE ANIMALS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! oh and i love pokemon mrgreen !!!!!!!!!!!!! so ya dats me so now plz tell me about u self

wat does this guild do wat we donate 2 wat and how can i make a guild  

Lord I Am Death

lXxCOOKIES4MExX

PostPosted: Tue Jul 20, 2010 10:27 pm
cool  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 21, 2010 12:36 am
cool  

lXxCOOKIES4MExX

Ayoo_AznGurl

5,100 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Member 100
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Wed Jul 21, 2010 12:21 pm
its almost my b-day in a month and my b-day is August 7th please donate  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 21, 2010 10:29 pm
ummmmm hi my name is Audrey u can call me drey and i live in Nebraska of the USA
Im 16 years old and i aint country in fact i hate country music >.< mnewwwwwwwww i like kitties and alot of other animals cept spiders they are very creppy
ummm if i had to say what my fave music is i would say rock would be in my fave bands are MCR, Red, MSI, Skillet, and others

gosh idk what to say >><< ummmmm i like..... brownies :3 and rp :3 >< annnnddddddddddd idk if u want to know more about me add me >3>
~Drey~

ps yes i am a chick =.=

Odori-ble Kitty

Mewling Fatcat

14,925 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100

RedSkipe

PostPosted: Thu Jul 22, 2010 9:53 pm
Ok hi my name is jose but my friends call me beto cuz of my midle name =) so yea dats why i named my gaia akabeto =) i am 16 yrs old and live in idaho i luv to meet nu ppl exept if they r douche bags than ill go all mexican on yo as hahahahaha but if not we r cool i am i reel fun guy to be around i was born in one of the best countrys (mexico) but i live in another great country also (usa) to be exact eagle idaho......lets see i luv sports if im not workin at my job wich is kfc =) i am outside hangin out wit friends doin watever like being truoble makers or playing sports and if not ill be on my computer but i cant stay in one place 2 long i also had a pet his name was dinky but we gave him away =( and in mexico i have 2 puppys hahahaha dey arent realy pupys haha one of them reaches al the way to my stomach and im "6ft 2" hahahahaha and the other one is just a chiguagua lol and my bf is kijinko 123 his real name is brian but yea! And i hang out wit him alot cuz we r like 2 houses away from each other =) and i have one older sista and one lil bro =) so yea dat prety much meeh so any one want a nu friend cuz i need some friends on gaia im kinda nu here iv been here only for like half year =) but dont get on very often...........  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 23, 2010 4:22 pm
its really nice of ya to do this for others. thanks  

stardust L

3,800 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100

Emperor skittles123

1,900 Points
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Fri Jul 23, 2010 6:14 pm
um hello im elizabeth and i live in Nevada, Las Vegas im 19 years old i like kitties and alot of other animals, and spiders if i had to say what my fave music is i would say rock would be in my fave bands are MCR, Red, MSI, Skillet, and others  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 24, 2010 12:28 pm
Hello my name is gloria and I'm just entering 6th grade...
okay well I love animals and I'm very fun and nice smile
oh and I live in whitehall, ohio and I'm 11
oh and one last thing is that I like pop  

IPokePeopleWithSpoons

Glissa_ChargingBadger

Wheezing Gekko

6,350 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Noob wrangler 100
  • Conversationalist 100
PostPosted: Sun Jul 25, 2010 12:49 pm
my names Dansaur ^-^
my fav colar is purple
ppl say im a zero
i like cake
my fav band is HIM ( i luff ville!!! )
and I NEEDZ MOENAY!!!
i have been on gaia 4 a year and da most moenay i've eva had was like 75k! WTF IS UP WIT DAT DAWG s**t!!!  
the green BFFs team

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff