Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Sailor Moon Guild

Back to Guilds

A guild for those who love Sailor Moon. (Big Fourum RP needs more players). 

Tags: Sailor moon, Moon, Roleplay, Anime, Manga 

Reply Home
Welcome Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 13 14 15 16 17 18 ... 33 34 35 36 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

KiwiClown

PostPosted: Wed Jan 10, 2007 5:31 pm
i will enjoy  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 10, 2007 8:49 pm
Hi I'm new heart and just wanted to let my presence be known my favorite character = Chibiusa  

Bunny Suki

ShadeCobbWebWish

PostPosted: Wed Jan 10, 2007 9:15 pm
Hey guys! i joined your guild!

Comment on my profile!  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 11, 2007 4:50 am
Hey, thanks for inviting me to join this guild. This is the coolest guild I've joined yet. biggrin  

caligulasNightmare

Greedy Entrepreneur

7,300 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Flatterer 200
  • Entrepreneur 150

Magical Girl BunnyWinx

Angelic Spirit

9,675 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Gaian 0
PostPosted: Thu Jan 11, 2007 9:37 am
Hey there, girls! I'm Yossy and I was invited to join this guild, which is odd because I had submitted a request to join a couple weeks ago...

Anyway, I'm 18 years old and I just haven't grown out of the Sailor Moon obsession which I developed when I was but a wee little lass watching it among other Saturday morning cartoons.

I'm currently enrolled in a community college where I'm working toward my degree as an art major, which is probably a useless degree but it's one of the only things I'm good at (second only to video gaming).  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 11, 2007 4:25 pm
Thank u!! razz razz heart  

PrInCeSs N

lorinasrose

Dedicated Citizen

35,840 Points
  • Nuclear Plant 500
  • Are You Jelly? 500
  • Super Jumper 500
PostPosted: Thu Jan 11, 2007 6:31 pm
hi everyone! am new to this guild. smile

PostPosted: Fri Jan 12, 2007 8:39 am
xd Yeay! Hello everybody!  

Milk the Strange

Velma Touched My Tralala

IRL Dog

6,250 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Doggone It! 100
  • Elocutionist 200
PostPosted: Fri Jan 12, 2007 8:40 am
Milk the Strange
xd Yeay! Hello everybody!
Hello. ^_^  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 12, 2007 11:43 am
User Image  

Viktorija Foreva

[GS] Sailor Mau

PostPosted: Fri Jan 12, 2007 5:19 pm
Hello all.I am fairly new here mrgreen I'm 28 years old a mother of two and expecting my third child.(look at my profile for more)As you can see from my nickname i like sailor moon.^_^ Sailor Mau is the scout of Mau(planet of cats) where Luna and Artmesis(come from),she is only mentioned in manga but is never actually seen.
My favorite scout is sailor saturn(and hotaru)is one of my nicknames,however she was already taken in my other sailor moon guild.
I hope to get to know you guys here.Feel free to mail me anytime ^_^  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 13, 2007 1:52 pm
Hey, i'm new. I have many interests, much of it is anime. I love different types plus Sailor Moon.  

GS Parallel Cosmos

Necalla

PostPosted: Sat Jan 13, 2007 3:14 pm
thank you guys you rock  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 13, 2007 4:53 pm
thank you for inviting me! ^_^ blaugh  

LadyYuri

TheGreatSashinu

8,550 Points
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
  • Demonic Associate 100
PostPosted: Sat Jan 13, 2007 10:32 pm
hello i am thegreatsashinu you may call me sashinu. i have loved Sailor Moon since i was little. I even had some of the first dolls or at lest really old version but soon they got ruined and now i have some of the newer ones and they are cooler then the old ones. I used to love playing sailor moon with my friends when we went out to play we did a live action rpg kinda, we would pretend to be other things and make up stories and run a round and stuff i would always be sailor moon.

Once me and two friends would use our sailor characters as letter codes. i was sailor moon, another sailor mercury, and sailor venus. Well now a days i made up my own origianal character her name is Sailor Flamming Sun. If you want to know more on her i will give you the info just pm me.  
Home

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 13 14 15 16 17 18 ... 33 34 35 36 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games