Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Sailor Moon Guild

Back to Guilds

A guild for those who love Sailor Moon. (Big Fourum RP needs more players). 

Tags: Sailor moon, Moon, Roleplay, Anime, Manga 

Reply Home
Tha 411 Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Vanyalosse

PostPosted: Sun Jun 03, 2007 7:56 pm
Hi I'm Vanyaloose, I'm 19 yrs. old and I live in California. 3nodding I haven't watched SM in a long time, but I grew up watching it as a kid. SM rocks...! heart  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 09, 2007 8:19 pm
Hi, I'm CaraD, I'm Seventeen, and I still like Sailor Moon... does that make me a dork? Probably not.

Anyway, SM raised me when I was young and first got into anime, I could never turn my back on her, she's my mother. crying

CaraD

poulet2121

PostPosted: Tue Jun 12, 2007 9:45 am
I"m Poulet, I'm 18 and I haven't watched Sailor Moon since Christmas of this year.  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 16, 2007 3:10 pm
i'm also know as ti_shing on other forums and boards, i like pie. Taiki scares me, and i like...
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.  

mintycho

vlad rain

PostPosted: Tue Jun 19, 2007 2:32 pm
hey!

i'm jaden, i'm 18 next month... i love anime especially sailor moon and hack sign XD  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 21, 2007 11:07 pm
Hi! I'm Hotaru but feel free to call me Hota so as not to confuse me with the character, and I'm 28 years old. I've been a fan since before a lot of people on these boards were born so I'm feeling really old. I was introduced by a friend when she moved here from Hong Kong. She was a fan and she used to translate it for me before it came to the US. My favourite senshi is Mercury.  

chibihotachan

wynter serenity

PostPosted: Wed Jun 27, 2007 7:23 pm
i'm Miss Mandi

sailor moon fan since like 2nd grade ^.^
im currently a sophmore in highschool but i will be a junior when summer ends
i'm in love with my wonderful boyfriend benjamin whom i've been dating 4 years and have a wonderful son Vincent Alexander ^.^
i like to write, sing, see my friends especially the bestie, when i grow up i want to be involved with the medical fields,i love to model and do makeup, i sew and design, and have an obsession with corsets ^.^  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 04, 2007 10:44 am
Hi, My middle name is Kanita-which I go by. I was born in Hawaii (Oahu, Honolulu to be exact) and move just about every other year since I was 3. At the moment I'm in Ohio.
Last time I watched SM was Christmas when I got the FINAL 3 EPISODES- the Galaxy Episodes!!!!!
Oh, yeah...and I'm 17.  

KanitaDoyle

SpecialAgentLeah

PostPosted: Tue Aug 14, 2007 3:29 pm
I'm Leah my 3 favorite sailor scouts are Sailor Venus Sailor Saturn and Sailor Uranus. I'm into volleyball and I love to sing...umm I'm not good at talking about myself so if you want to know some things, just let me know!  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 18, 2007 8:50 am
I'm V, a 23 year old who lives in New Mexico. Favorite character is Mercury.  

PausebreakV

Lunar Scion

PostPosted: Fri Aug 24, 2007 10:34 am
I'm Selenity, I'm 23 years old and I am brand new to Gaia. I have loved Sailor Moon from the beginning and I have quite the collection of SM Memorabillia. Originally I am from Prince Edward Island/ Nova Scotia [Canada] but I recently moved to Calgary. Currently I work in property management and attend university for anthropology/archaeology. I am an avid gamer chick^^v fave games are Metal Gear Solid series, Halo, and Final Fantasy Series.

PostPosted: Sat Aug 25, 2007 3:31 pm
hay  

Silver_wolf4000

550 Points
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100

FantasyFollower

PostPosted: Sat Aug 25, 2007 6:44 pm
Name's Fantasy, I'm 14 years old and I'm from Puerto Rico. I am a huge fan of SM, ever since it started on Toonami and I got the first 4 epiusodes oh VHS. But I remember glimpses pf the other episodes, since I strted when I was 7 or 8, still I love it! I'm a gamer, I love RPG games, reading and hanging out with my friends. Sports? Please don't ask, only one sport soccer, and not by the rules way...I stink at sports  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 04, 2007 2:51 pm
hi ppl  

Silver_wolf4000

550 Points
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100

LadySilverNite

PostPosted: Mon Nov 19, 2007 6:11 pm
I dont know if I introduced myself yet...so here goes.

I'm 25, from Cincinnati, Ohio. I go to college for graphic design at Antonelli. I want to eventually do videogame design. I was introduced to Sailormoon by my friend. He became my boyfriend and I would watch his DVD's when he was at work lol. Thats when I began to love Sailormoon. It was the first anime that I actually liked. That was a few years ago. My boyfriend is now my ex, but we're still really good friends. However since then, I've been a lot more open to anime. Sailormoon was great for that. haha. I still watch it, as unfortunately I havent been able to watch all of it Because I cant find it anywhere sad  
Home

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff