Welcome to Gaia! ::

Elemental Genesis

Back to Guilds

The world is full of darkness and light. Each trying to take the other over. How can you stop the conflict? Join Genesis! 

Tags: Light, Dark, Elemental, Genesis, Roleplay 

Reply Elemental Plains (Neutral Territory)
Anima Forest Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 13 14 15 16 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Kirisute Gomen

1,600 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
PostPosted: Tue Jan 19, 2010 4:30 pm
"Yes his name is Soulless, and for the stronghold, there was a gaigantic cave but i cant go back there, i might end up killing someone......its a long story." he said.  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 19, 2010 7:08 pm
[[Rin...where's our team supposed to be right now?]]  

PandArsonist
Crew

Proxy Lover

10,050 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Survivor 150
  • Ultimate Player 200

Rinexe
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Tue Jan 19, 2010 7:22 pm
Defaeco sends a burst of light into the air.
[There ya go.]

PostPosted: Tue Jan 19, 2010 8:26 pm
Naru slowly looked around, suddenly realizing he was lost. "Friggin A... I need to work on using my Shadow Dash more...It still gets me lost...No where did everyone go..." As if on cue, Naru heard a loud noise, as a bright beacon shot up into the sky. "Well....that's good timing. Here we go!" Naru quickly set off to the light, where he encountered the king and the others. "Sorry about that guys...so...what's new, and where are we going now?"  

PandArsonist
Crew

Proxy Lover

10,050 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Survivor 150
  • Ultimate Player 200

FlexibleCottonSwabs
Crew

Lunatic

PostPosted: Wed Jan 20, 2010 3:38 pm
User Image
Once upon a time
XXXOr so the story's told
XXXXXXEveryone lives happily
XXXXXXXXXXAs the end unfolds

F O R E V E RXS W E E TXXN E V E RXE N D I N G

Soulless came out of the little opening he found from the cave of demons and monsters that he considered friends. Dirty and coated in not only dirt but fresh blood as well, the young assassin sneezed once or twice. He quickly tried to dust himself off.. although his blood covered hands only made himself more dirty. He sighed at the reality of this and decided he would need a bath... later. Maybe it will rain soon. He'd take a bath then.

Patting the dagger at his pocket happily, he hopped into the woods, seeking a river in which to wash his clothing. He quickly found a small stream. He washed himself quickly, although red still stained his sleeves, the majority of the dirt had left his clothing. However, now his straitjacket and his pants were now soaking wet, for he knew no other way to clean himself. He smiled happily, not minding the biting cold against his flesh. He sneezed again, although not of dust, but of a cold coming on.

He then heard voices. Innocently, he began to walk towards them, spying a few men talking together about something. He waved. "Hello! Hello!" He spoke happily, trying to get their attention with a wave of his dripping wet sleeve.

PostPosted: Wed Jan 20, 2010 4:15 pm
I am but a slave...

"Oh, how I love you say, 'guys.' Missing Xellane, eh?" he asked Naru with a grin. He continued walking forward, with his staff latched back to his holster. He could see it now. A large crystal in the center of the forest, a clearing that made the light shine perfectly upon it. A golden crystal, that unusually seemed to tower in the sky. Unusually, he had never seen it before. He walked forward, realizing that he didn't see it until now. When he reached for the crystal, his hand passed straight through it. Defaeco didn't waste time. He continued in. So what if it was a trap? If it wasn't he was about to have something amazing. Pegasus, also known as "Titan." When entering, he looked around, and looked back. He couldn't see Naru. He couldn't see the exit. It was a mass of golden clouds, solid, yet soft, golden clouds. Ten feet ahead was the crystal. A 3 inch high golden crystal.

...to the almighty Sentinel.

Rinexe
Vice Captain

Saint Tobias

PostPosted: Wed Jan 20, 2010 4:18 pm
"Greeting!" Tobias said to the newcomer," I don't suppose your here to join our little group as well?"  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 20, 2010 7:44 pm
I am but a slave...

He reached for the crystal, grabbing the floating crystal into the palm of his hand. His eyes opened. He could see. A golden light enveloped him when the crystal blasted him away. It seemed that it was transfiguring itself into something. It looked like a horse... but it had something else. It had wings... It was... Pegasus! Pegasus, or "Titan" formed from a small crystal.... Interesting... Defaeco thought to himself. Pegasus had completely formed and was currently looking at him with an angry look.

Who do you think you are? Another freaking hero wannabe? Ugh, this is annoying. Show me your pow- the beast sent to Defaeco's mind but it was cut off. Defaeco burst upward, leaping into action. He had transformed ans had gotten out his newly found sword. It was in his right hand whilst in the left was his staff. He swung the blade over his back towards the flying horse's back, flaring up his staff with light. A burst of light shot out, sending Defaeco far into the air. Good enough.

The illusion around Defaeco disappeared and when he got up from his dazed confusion with Naru near him, no time having passed, he had a bow strapped around him. The string was over his chest, and the bow was over the flat of the blade. The golden crystal was hanging from a necklace on his neck.

Rinexe
Vice Captain

Rinexe
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Wed Jan 20, 2010 8:08 pm
I am but a slave...

"Okay, we meet back here. Naru, go into the Underearth. See what you can find there. I feel that a great battle is coming..." he said, starting to feel confused and dizzy. The constant gain and loss of his eyesight made him queasy. He was also feeling queasy for the fact that he kept seeing images, like foresight. "I will see you again," Defaeco continued, gagging between "see" and "you." He twiddled with his necklace for a bit, trying to contact Titan. HURRY UP! he thought, hoping the crystal would get the message. It did. A light shone out from the necklace onto the ground, and the crystal disappeared as Pegasus appeared. He hopped over it, grabbing it by the mane. He got into a riding position, and started to motion for it to go up.

What do you think I am?

Just go. Please, Defaeco thought, sending the message to Titan. The Pegasus started the journey upward taking Defaeco and all three of his weapons upward. They flew high into the air, into the bright sky above, into the clouds.

PostPosted: Thu Jan 21, 2010 5:39 pm
Agito heard a familair voice as he turned around and saw soulless. "Hey whats up you came, for a second there i thought you werent coming, anyways this is tobias, and that over there is a creepy looking necromancer." he said as he introduced everyone.  

Kirisute Gomen

1,600 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100

PandArsonist
Crew

Proxy Lover

10,050 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Survivor 150
  • Ultimate Player 200
PostPosted: Thu Jan 21, 2010 9:40 pm
Naru sighed. "Yeah, I miss the little bugger...I had faith in him, but..." He stopped, realizing the king had vanished. "Meh...whatever..." Finally, the king returned and issued his orders. "Underearth? Sounds hellish. I'm in!" Naru made a mock salute and left, hoping that this trip would be a bit more fun than the last.  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 22, 2010 1:13 pm
User Image
Once upon a time
XXXOr so the story's told
XXXXXXEveryone lives happily
XXXXXXXXXXAs the end unfolds

F O R E V E RXS W E E TXXN E V E RXE N D I N G

"Are we having a party?" The young assassin asked contentedly, his silver eye watching with happiness as he took in the sight of the others about him. A winged horse flew above and a man ran away from the sight, he was a bit confused by that... but ah, did it matter any truly? He looked over at his friend with a gleam of joy in his one visible eye. Grinning, the boy took out a blood-stained lollipop and started to suck on it happily with an expression that seemed to be that he either enjoyed the taste of blood or he was ignorant to its existence altogether. The blood on his sleeves, slightly faded but still fresh, may clue in to the latter.

However, he did relatively little as he looked towards the remainder of the group for direction.

FlexibleCottonSwabs
Crew

Lunatic

kjaslkdjiehdfba
Crew

PostPosted: Fri Jan 22, 2010 3:20 pm
Staggering forth through the dense forest of Anime, a creature of impurities steps out from a hole in the ground. The man is surrounded by an infinite amount of shadows, all strangling him. Suffocating he lurches forward, a black vine shoots from his back, rippling a pulsating as another oblong object projects from his back. fingers begin to stretch out and he exhales a black fog from his mouth, it slowly drifts away eating the ground below. He shouts from his agony, his arm outstretched, his mouth slowly begins to open revealing the white teeth then make his blood curdle. The darkened figure's fingers start to twitch with excitement then every thing stops as he falls forward, moaning in misery and pain.  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 24, 2010 12:07 am
A swirl of darkness appeared on the forest floor near the former king. "Well...I'm back...And I found what I was looking for..."  

PandArsonist
Crew

Proxy Lover

10,050 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Survivor 150
  • Ultimate Player 200
Elemental Plains (Neutral Territory)

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 13 14 15 16 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash