Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP for Fantasy, Love, and Action

Back to Guilds

A fun place to role-play with Gaians of all ages and skill levels in a variety of genres 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Romance, Action 

Reply RP for 1x1 - RP Search and Ads
~Not A Typical Love Story~(1x1)~(Moonily Filled)~ Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Moonhera

Distinct Poster

7,800 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Grunny Grabber 50
  • Bookworm 100
PostPosted: Mon Feb 01, 2010 2:39 pm
((I know ... *huggles back*))

Alex latched on to Jesabelle as long as he could before pulling away and looking at her, looking into her eyes. "I missed you. Where have you been? What happened?" forgetting the fact that she had been Bella for a while. He stroked her hair once again, not wanting her to disappear  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 01, 2010 3:15 pm
((I'm so tired . . . T-T))

Jesabelle frowned slightly. "Didn't I tell you? I lost my memories . . . I washed up on shore near an elderly couple's house where they lived to tend to the nearby lighthouse." she said and then reached up and pulled her bangs aside slightly, revealing the small scar that had been made by the rigging colliding with her head. "I got hit on the head and knocked into the sea. I hadn't yet got my life-line secured around my waist so I had no way to be pulled back to the boat. The currents were quick that night so though I'm sure my father looked for me as best he could, I don't think he would have been able to find me if he had his life-line secured to him as he should have . . ." she murmured and then frowned slightly. "I want to go see him . . . let him see that I'm alive . . ." she murmured softly, looking up at Alex. "May we please go see him?" she asked, finding one of Alex's hands and holding it tightly.  

chibi_blue_mouse
Crew

Hopeless Romantic

25,550 Points
  • Task Accomplished 100
  • Temple Takeover 200
  • Spirit of the Smackdown! 100

Moonhera

Distinct Poster

7,800 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Grunny Grabber 50
  • Bookworm 100
PostPosted: Tue Feb 02, 2010 2:17 pm
Alex frowned as he listened to what happened to Jesabelle, and all the while he wished he could have helped her through out that difficult time or even helped her on the ship. Taking a deep breath and closing his eyes he took it all in. He then felt a hand clamping his and opened them looking at Jesabelle's hand. "Your father went home over the seas, he was destoryed, all that could be done was give him comfort. He lives in solutide now. He missed you so much" Alex whispered. "I think we could go and find out how your father is faring. I might need to go in first to talk to him because he may not believe that you are alive. The jounery is not long by boat over the seas, a day at least. We can go straight away if you like"  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 02, 2010 3:10 pm
Jesabelle frowned slightly. "I don't want my father to mourn me while I still live . . . I want to go to him." she murmured softly, pulling herself close to Alex, hugging him for comfort.  

chibi_blue_mouse
Crew

Hopeless Romantic

25,550 Points
  • Task Accomplished 100
  • Temple Takeover 200

Moonhera

Distinct Poster

7,800 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Grunny Grabber 50
  • Bookworm 100
PostPosted: Wed Feb 03, 2010 2:22 pm
Alex nodded holding Jesabelle close. "We can go today." He whispered into Jesabelle's head. "But be warned... he has changed" he said softly. "I don't know if better or for worse" he said gently combing back Jesabelle's hair with his hand. "If you get too upset we will leave okay?"  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 03, 2010 5:17 pm
Jesabelle nodded. "Alright . . ." she murmured softly. She hoped it was a change like that Alex went through . . . easily fixed by her presence . . . She sighed and then stood up. "Let's go." she said, her face now determined.  

chibi_blue_mouse
Crew

Hopeless Romantic

25,550 Points
  • Task Accomplished 100
  • Temple Takeover 200

Moonhera

Distinct Poster

7,800 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Grunny Grabber 50
  • Bookworm 100
PostPosted: Thu Feb 04, 2010 3:36 pm
Alex nodded and then took Jesabelle's hand firmly before going out of the room. "I'd rather your father be one of the first people to find out who you are" Alex whispered as he took Jesabelle out of the palace towards the docks. He took her along the side roads where it was less busy and on the way paid for two cloaks for himself and Jesabelle. They soon reached the docks and Alex made his way to the ship he owned. He took Jesabelle on to the ship and called to his captain. "O! Captain Mounore"  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 04, 2010 5:25 pm
Jesabelle followed closely behind Alex, hiding herself in the cloak he had bought for her. She was shifting her weight almost constantly now. She was so anxious to see her father . . .  

chibi_blue_mouse
Crew

Hopeless Romantic

25,550 Points
  • Task Accomplished 100
  • Temple Takeover 200

Moonhera

Distinct Poster

7,800 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Grunny Grabber 50
  • Bookworm 100
PostPosted: Fri Feb 05, 2010 1:59 pm
Alex talked to a man whom was Captain Mounore about the course that would set to Jesabelle's father for a few minutes before the captain left. Alex then returned to Jesabelle's side and nodded towards some cabins "I still have your clothes" he said blushing. "You get changed in there, I will make sure no one will see you"  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 05, 2010 5:51 pm
Jesabelle smiled and then gave Alex a quick subtle kiss on the cheek. "Thanks . . ." she whispered to him before heading towards the cabins, excited and nervous to go to see her father.  

chibi_blue_mouse
Crew

Hopeless Romantic

25,550 Points
  • Task Accomplished 100
  • Temple Takeover 200

Moonhera

Distinct Poster

7,800 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Grunny Grabber 50
  • Bookworm 100
PostPosted: Sat Feb 06, 2010 3:47 pm
((I Have ear pain!!! It really hurts ... I think its infected))

Alex went after her and stood in front of the cabin doors so no one could try and get into the private quarters. There he waited for Jesabelle to come out, the way she used to. He gave a long sigh, it had been far too long and he was glad he had been given a second chance  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 06, 2010 4:04 pm
((Oh noes!! *huggles*))

Jesabelle changed into suitable clothes, glad to be out of the maid's outfit she had been wearing before. Putting her cloak back on, she stepped out of the cabin, smiling as she saw that Alex had been waiting for her. She slipped her hand into his and gave it a small squeeze. "Thanks . . ." she murmured softly. She was grateful that he was able to so easily fall back into their relationship. She was also very grateful that he hadn't fallen in love with someone else while he believed she was dead . . .  

chibi_blue_mouse
Crew

Hopeless Romantic

25,550 Points
  • Task Accomplished 100
  • Temple Takeover 200

Moonhera

Distinct Poster

7,800 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Grunny Grabber 50
  • Bookworm 100
PostPosted: Sun Feb 07, 2010 3:30 pm
((I now think it’s just inflamed … I didn’t wake up last night in pain like I normally do with an ear infection. Hopefully going to the doctors tomorrow))

Alex took Jesabelle’s hand in his and kissed it gently over and over again, never letting go, he would never ever let go again. It was just too hard to let go. It was too hard that time he thought he had lost her and it would be too hard if he lost her again, it would be way too hard. “Your father’s cabin isn’t that far, only half an hour. We didn’t make it too far in case something happened to him.”  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 07, 2010 5:03 pm
((*huggles*))

Jesabelle smiled and then gently removed her hand from his before stroking it down his cheek as she kissed him softly on the lips. "I really do appreciate this Alex . . . I love you . . ." she murmured softly, continuing to smile at him.  

chibi_blue_mouse
Crew

Hopeless Romantic

25,550 Points
  • Task Accomplished 100
  • Temple Takeover 200

Moonhera

Distinct Poster

7,800 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Grunny Grabber 50
  • Bookworm 100
PostPosted: Mon Feb 08, 2010 2:34 pm
((thanks))

Alex nodded and kissed Jesabelle back softly and gently. He had learnt over many years how to kiss Jesabelle in the right way and he had never ever forgotten it. "Thank you Jesabelle, thank you for coming back"  
RP for 1x1 - RP Search and Ads

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff