Welcome to Gaia! ::

Elemental Genesis

Back to Guilds

The world is full of darkness and light. Each trying to take the other over. How can you stop the conflict? Join Genesis! 

Tags: Light, Dark, Elemental, Genesis, Roleplay 

Reply Ethral (Neutral Territory)
Ethral City Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 13 14 15 16 17 18 ... 50 51 52 53 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Hakora vi Britannia

PostPosted: Thu Dec 10, 2009 1:28 pm
After a long travel Riki made it to the city. He brought down his blue face mask, but kept the straw hat on his head. He could feel the remaining tension to the fight in the city, but could not see the causes of the fight. Riki walked up to a booth and got some food and began walking through the city. This city was very much alive with people compared to the last few he visited. He saw an old man on a corner and proceeded to approach him. He knelt down and removed his hat.

"Sir, I am new to this city, do you know of anyone I could find to speak to about a nights stay somewhere?"

After much thinking the mans eyes lit up as he rested on the thought of a place to match Riki's needs.

"You could try the inn a few blocks over, young man. Just continue down this road and make a left and it will be the third on your right."

"thank you sir."

Riki started making his way to the inn and noticed a group of people with weapons, but decided against confronting them and kept going. He did, however, remain aware of their presence and if they decided to move on Riki.

PostPosted: Fri Dec 11, 2009 9:49 pm
Tysulir casually entered the city with no apparent destination in mind. He was completely bored and sought some form of activity to fill that void. He passed by a few random people, none of them looked up to his antics today. They looked far to cheap to be able to fall for his tricks, and they didn't seem to have anything valuable to steal. So he walked the city streets in search of that something or someone to kill the boredom of today. Passing by familiar places and seeing some of the same shop keepers made him even more bored, some of these people had already been his victims, meaning that they would not fall for them twice. He heaved a heavy sigh as he turned a random corner here and made a cur across an an alley there. "So... Dull..." He uttered and sat on a random bench out in front of some bakery.  

Hoarfrost Dirge
Crew

Dangerous Raider

Hakora vi Britannia

PostPosted: Fri Dec 11, 2009 11:07 pm
Riki came to the inn he was told he could stay at and found the door blocked by a rather large man. He walked up to the man and bowed. "Good sir, will you move so I may enter?" "You must pay the toll if you want in." "I don't want to fight you and I have little money please move." "A problem easily solved, I will take it from your body!" The man raised his large fist and aimed for Riki's head. Riki was quickly gone and appeared in a backflip a yard away. He landed and drew his blade. As he pulled it out the edge began to glow a light blue. Once the blade was fully out and the edge glowing he made an upward strike as a very thin strike scar was made and sent at the man. The man did not see a thing and as Riki was putting his blade away the man's legs explode with deep scars and blood. The man fell to the ground. Riki approached the man."I am sorry that had to happen sir."Riki entered the inn and sat down at a table waiting to order some food.  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 12, 2009 12:58 pm
A bulbous bull with ivory white horns larger than a man's arms came charging out a steel barred cage. A breathed puffs of red steam then came running at the first thing it saw.

Itazuki was skipping along, whistling a soft tune poorly, than heard things shattering and clanking of some thing, he turned his head and saw a bull running towards him. Instincts kicked in and he bolted off, the bull being faster and have an excess of energy. The bull rammed head first at Itazuki sending him bursting into the air. He flew carelessly through a window at an inn. He passed out.

kjaslkdjiehdfba
Crew

PandArsonist
Crew

Proxy Lover

10,050 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Survivor 150
  • Ultimate Player 200
PostPosted: Sat Dec 12, 2009 1:42 pm
Naru had finally returned from the mountain. He had waited untill everyone else had left before consulting The Oracle about his purpose in this realm, and what his role would be. He wasn't sure if he should return to the King's castle just yet, and he couldn't find Xell, so instead he went back to the city where everything seemed to begin. He heard a crash at a nearby bar, and ran there, wondering what might be going on.  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 12, 2009 3:11 pm
Riki lifted his drank and was about to take a swig until he heard a crash and saw a man crash into his table and break it--along with his food."I was going to eat that...." The bull continued to attack people outside, and before one could blink Riki was gone. He hopped on the bull and grabbed one horn and held on. He took his thumb and jammed it into a spot in the bull's neck causing it to roar and then crash to the ground. The bull was fine but was out for a while. Riki returned to the man and began treating his wounds.  

Hakora vi Britannia

kjaslkdjiehdfba
Crew

PostPosted: Sat Dec 12, 2009 3:59 pm
Suddenly Itazuki woke up and with natural instincts he backhanded the man's arm away and jumped off and around then landed on his feet. "Don't touch me, I'm fine. Just that bull got the best of me-" He Looked past the boy and saw a familiar. Itazuki's attention was hooked by Naru. The man he fought but then was rudely interrupted by Teran. His cheeks turned red then breathing heavily began constant then he stopped. He stepped outside the tavern.  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 12, 2009 4:50 pm
Naru raised an eyebrow as he saw Itazuki step out of the bar. "So. It's you. I should have known that only someone like you could have made this much of a disturbance."  

PandArsonist
Crew

Proxy Lover

10,050 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Survivor 150
  • Ultimate Player 200

kjaslkdjiehdfba
Crew

PostPosted: Sat Dec 12, 2009 5:17 pm
Itazuki squinted and gave dirty look. "What do you mean by that?" He then moved his right arm in a rotation fashion to help lower the pain from his dramatic crash in the building. He then drove his finger out and pointed at the dead bull. "It was that bull's fault."  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 12, 2009 7:19 pm
Riki just watched the man rant and walkout. "No decentcy anymore."Riki stood outside with his straw hat on his head again and his blue mask back over his mouth and nose and watched the two talk. He held his left hand on his sheath with his thumb bent on the hand gaurd ready to snap it out.  

Hakora vi Britannia

PandArsonist
Crew

Proxy Lover

10,050 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Survivor 150
  • Ultimate Player 200
PostPosted: Sat Dec 12, 2009 10:11 pm
Naru glanced over to the bull. "All right fine, I'll believe that..My apologies. But let's just say...I haven't forgotten what happened the last time we met." Naru glanced over to the stranger. "I don't know who you are, but I suggest keeping your hands away from your weapon before you get into a fight that's way over your head."  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 12, 2009 10:16 pm
Itazuki ignored most things but ran over and jumped on top of a wood crate with no grace. He stuck his finger out and pointed to the starts and said to Naru. "Lets do a quest!!! A quest for greater power. Lets quit our bickering now, and fight for some thing beyond us."  

kjaslkdjiehdfba
Crew

PandArsonist
Crew

Proxy Lover

10,050 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Survivor 150
  • Ultimate Player 200
PostPosted: Sat Dec 12, 2009 10:20 pm
Naru blinked at Itazuki, confused as hell for once. "Wait...what the ********? Why would...Why would you want to team up with me?"  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 12, 2009 10:30 pm
Itazuki hopped down and slouched over and muttered. "Ok well since we fight a lot lets...I don't know team up. We might learn some stuff from the other person."  

kjaslkdjiehdfba
Crew

PandArsonist
Crew

Proxy Lover

10,050 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Survivor 150
  • Ultimate Player 200
PostPosted: Sat Dec 12, 2009 10:38 pm
Naru shrugged. "I guess that makes...a little sense...Fine. As it is, I haven't seen Xell in a while, and I'm not quite ready to return to the King's Castle just yet."  
Ethral (Neutral Territory)

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 13 14 15 16 17 18 ... 50 51 52 53 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games