Welcome to Gaia! ::

Nintendo Cult!

Back to Guilds

So long and thanks for the memories. 

Tags: Nintendo, Gaming, Video games 

Reply Social Room
TWEWY Mafia Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 13 14 15 16 17 18 ... 71 72 73 74 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Harusame Mizukishi

Dapper Lunatic

PostPosted: Tue Oct 13, 2009 6:38 pm
This is even more confusing than before... User Image

EDIT: I'll just wait 'til the next day starts... xP  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 13, 2009 6:39 pm
The WTF Ninja
Well, I'd be glad to take Reg's spot.
surprised

Goodluck.

Skaeryll

Dangerous Spotter

Kani Tochimeijin

PostPosted: Tue Oct 13, 2009 6:40 pm
Vote WTF Ninja

My timing suspicions on Reg still stand, and you inherited his role which I still believe is FA. Not to mention, why do you think he quit in the first place? He only ever does this when he knows he's losing.

Seriously Reg, if you're gonna join just until things stop going your way, if you're not going to think about the people who actually want to play the game, at least think about the position you're putting your replacement in. stare  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 13, 2009 7:19 pm
"AHHH!!" the screams of a terrified youth could be heard coming from in front of the 104 building. When the players went to see what was happening all that could be seen was Digi cornered by a large Bear with tattoos for arms. With a great slash Digi was ripped in two and fadded into white static. The reapers claimed their first victim and it was the poor defenseless former partner of Hash. Digi had no special role.

new vote count.

Rawk - 1
J - 1
SS7 - 1
WTF - 1

teh_n00b_huntr

Kani Tochimeijin

PostPosted: Tue Oct 13, 2009 7:24 pm
Thanks for doing nature's work, Reapers?

xd  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 13, 2009 7:34 pm
"HAHAHAHA I love the first day! Two players down already." From the shadows once more emerged the man wearing a suit and had wings. "Well well my players, time is running out and you still have yet to reach a clear consensus, shall I offer you a tip? For a price, of course, but that can be discussed later twisted "  

teh_n00b_huntr

Harusame Mizukishi

Dapper Lunatic

PostPosted: Tue Oct 13, 2009 7:38 pm
teh_n00b_huntr
"HAHAHAHA I love the first day! Two players down alreay." From the shadows once more emerged the man wearing a suit and had wings. "Well well my players, time is running out and you still have yet to reach a clear consensus, shall I offer you a tip? For a price, of course, but that can be discussed later twisted "

*looks around*

So anyone gonna take that bait?...

PostPosted: Tue Oct 13, 2009 7:39 pm
teh_n00b_huntr
"HAHAHAHA I love the first day! Two players down alreay." From the shadows once more emerged the man wearing a suit and had wings. "Well well my players, time is running out and you still have yet to reach a clear consensus, shall I offer you a tip? For a price, of course, but that can be discussed later twisted "

What's your price? Perhaps it will be more detrimental than the tip.  

Kuzodav

Eloquent Conversationalist

J of The Wind

Shirtless Phantom

9,975 Points
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Invisibility 100
PostPosted: Tue Oct 13, 2009 7:41 pm
p-price?

._.

People are dying and you wanna bargain?

Guh... Well I change my vote...
WTF-2

I hope your right LPS...  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 13, 2009 7:44 pm
Kuzodav
teh_n00b_huntr

"Tsk tsk tsk, the unknown nature of the price and the tip are part of the catch. However I can assure you it will help you to complete this day's mission twisted "  

teh_n00b_huntr

Kuzodav

Eloquent Conversationalist

PostPosted: Tue Oct 13, 2009 7:46 pm
teh_n00b_huntr
Kuzodav
teh_n00b_huntr

"Tsk tsk tsk, the unknown nature of the price and the tip are part of the catch. However I can assure you it will help you to complete this day's mission twisted "

No deal.  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 13, 2009 7:49 pm
Screw the day's mission, if we fail to get a Reaper the worst that can happen is one of us will be erased. If we get the FA we cut down on our deaths from here on out. I'm not making a deal when I'm 95% sure Reg's ragequit is because I was on the right track.  

Kani Tochimeijin

teh_n00b_huntr

PostPosted: Tue Oct 13, 2009 7:50 pm
Kuzodav
teh_n00b_huntr
Kuzodav
teh_n00b_huntr

No deal.

"If you so wish." The man turned to leave "However the consequences for failure are just as steep." With that the man with wings disappeared back into the shadows.  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 13, 2009 7:50 pm
I didn't ragequit you moron, get a life.  

Skaeryll

Dangerous Spotter

Social Room

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 13 14 15 16 17 18 ... 71 72 73 74 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games