Welcome to Gaia! ::

Naruto: Ultimate Roleplaying (NUR) [CLOSED]

Back to Guilds

A long-lived guild, filled with memories of a time long-gone. RIP NUR. 

Tags: naruto, roleplaying, jutsu, fantasy, discussion 

Reply -
Kusa OOC Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 13 14 15 16 17 18 ... 30 31 32 33 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Naito_Are7

Anxious Genius

PostPosted: Mon Apr 12, 2010 6:15 pm
Fenrir sorry but now your just running scared what part of me setting up my attacks don't you understand?
Do you realize what a muscle rupture would do to your strength? To your speed?
seriously you might be able stand the pain though it doesn't mean the effects aren't there  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 12, 2010 6:26 pm
Think of it as my foxglove poison attacking your muscle cells and not the heart cells fenrir xd

Though you only got hit by an almost lethal dose every time we fought and built up immunity via adaptation.

Right now its like your muscles were hit by the chakra scalpel. No outside wound but inside they are all ripped apart.  

Squishy Havock

5,250 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250

Fist of the Bro Star

Shirtless Seraph

PostPosted: Mon Apr 12, 2010 6:28 pm
I do know, actually, and I can tell you right now that rupturing Fenrir's muscles isn't going to change very much. Besides being extremely painful and taking a while to heal, there isn't anything that says you can't move a ruptured muscle. In fact, rock lee does it plenty in his fight with garra, who after entering the fourth or fifth gate and rupturing the muscles in his body was still able to move plenty. It only stops those who can't deal with the pain, which luckily due to mastering the stolen salvation style, Fenrir isn't effected by at all.  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 12, 2010 6:30 pm
Why do you think my poison was meant to cause heart attacks xd

Fenrir I dont really know what state you are in but if I were you I would have just pumped the ground with bones and sink into them.  

Squishy Havock

5,250 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250

Naito_Are7

Anxious Genius

PostPosted: Mon Apr 12, 2010 6:32 pm
Havoc he's in a bad situation really

and he really is sealed off my office and the village have my clan seals, he walked into my area.  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 12, 2010 6:34 pm
To tell the truth I find the fact that Fenrir didn't tell Arrekku what was going on to be his fault nothing else.  

Havok-Trance

Fist of the Bro Star

Shirtless Seraph

PostPosted: Mon Apr 12, 2010 6:35 pm
I've been in plenty of bad situations, and my opponents have always been the ones to decide where we'll fight. Being "sealed" into your office doesn't mean much to me.

havock, yeah I tried that already but he used his clan to contaminate them so I'll have to put in another layer.  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 12, 2010 6:36 pm
hector rouge
To tell the truth I find the fact that Fenrir didn't tell Arrekku what was going on to be his fault nothing else.

He didn't really give me a chance. stare I came to Arekku to ask him for something but as soon as I show up it's all "kill on sight" with him.  

Fist of the Bro Star

Shirtless Seraph

Naito_Are7

Anxious Genius

PostPosted: Mon Apr 12, 2010 6:37 pm
Fenrir you don't realize how bad your off now technically all your organs are muscles but I'm being fair and not doing an instant kill like that, though Rock Lee never did that I don't even remember him doing that crap
So what ya gonna do?
You can't say I'm wrong in our difference in both power and speed at the moment  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 12, 2010 6:41 pm
I already told you that you're faster, naturally, but you're making it out like there's nothing I can do to defend. With Fenrir's speed, unlimited pain tolerance, and sharingan he should be able to at least move the few inches to grab your leg in time, and from down there it's history.  

Fist of the Bro Star

Shirtless Seraph

Squishy Havock

5,250 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Mon Apr 12, 2010 6:44 pm
... Fenrir situations like these call for a genjutsu... which you cant use properly xd

Zeramaru's "SELF DESTRUCTION BUTTON" would be useful in your situation. then again he had no tendons or organs to be ripped apart except for the heart.  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 12, 2010 6:46 pm
havockboy
... Fenrir situations like these call for a genjutsu... which you cant use properly xd

Zeramaru's "SELF DESTRUCTION BUTTON" would be useful in your situation. then again he had no tendons or organs to be ripped apart except for the heart.

Actually, I got one of those too. xd  

Fist of the Bro Star

Shirtless Seraph

Luo1304

4,600 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
PostPosted: Mon Apr 12, 2010 6:47 pm
Fenrir Graveheart
I do know, actually, and I can tell you right now that rupturing Fenrir's muscles isn't going to change very much. Besides being extremely painful and taking a while to heal, there isn't anything that says you can't move a ruptured muscle.

Actually, it changes a lot. There are three degrees of muscle tearing. The first degree is a partial tearing caused simply by overexertion. This just gives off mild to moderate pain.

The second degree of muscle rupturing is a greater degree of rupturing stopping short of tearing. Although the muscle can still contract, you won't be able to walk without a limp and some serious pain. And if this were the degree of tearing you had, I would agree that you could probably still go on but not without limited movement despite bearing the pain.

The third degree of muscle tearing is where you most likely are. This is the type of injury you see happen to track runners when they look fine and all of a sudden, they drop on the ground in sheer pain. The full tearing of a muscle causes it to be unable to contract at all, meaning that the limb in question is incapable of movement at all. The torn end of the muscle causes a small lump under the skin, and the rupture itself actually causes some MAJOR internal bleeding.

In short, whatever limb Arekku ruptured at such a close range, is most definitely considered a third degree rupture. Not only should that limb be immobile, but even IF you attempted to leave, you'd die of internal bleeding without immediate medical attention. As for Rock Lee, he was at the second stage of muscle tearing, which is why he was able to power through it. That of course is being said without mentioning that he had more than three gates open. And it isn't even until the fourth gate that muscle tearing begins.  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 12, 2010 6:59 pm
If the arm is truly immovable then I'll edit it to make it so. Activating the sixth gate should do the trick, right? Or maybe using air pocket burst to blast my hand over in time?  

Fist of the Bro Star

Shirtless Seraph

Naito_Are7

Anxious Genius

PostPosted: Mon Apr 12, 2010 7:05 pm
I don't think the gates would help you know, they don't heal the body in any of the gates
Though I don't know about the air pocket also how much lightning is your dog allowed to take? f  
-

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 13 14 15 16 17 18 ... 30 31 32 33 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games