Welcome to Gaia! ::

Naruto: Ultimate Roleplaying (NUR) [CLOSED]

Back to Guilds

A long-lived guild, filled with memories of a time long-gone. RIP NUR. 

Tags: naruto, roleplaying, jutsu, fantasy, discussion 

Reply -
The Morinaga Mountains Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 13 14 15 16 17 18 ... 52 53 54 55 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Noa Hayato

7,000 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Hygienic 200
  • Window Shopper 100
PostPosted: Mon Dec 28, 2009 6:52 am
Noa Hayato

'I might decide not to', Noa stated as she continued to tickle him. Suddenly she was on her back again, noticing she had left an opening too late. She tried to get back up, but Arekku had positioned himself well. She knew she had started this herself, so she didn't fight it.
She was shocked though, when Arekku kissed her. Her eyes shot open again, as stupid, pointless thoughts ran through her mind. She knew better than this. A kage would never take interest in a girl like her, and knowing Arekku, he just wanted to tease her.
'Great, now I still know nothing. I should write my family a letter about this, maybe they know something about it. I never sensed chakra untill I met with my squad', the silver haired girl said as she straightened her clothes. She tried to look undisrupted by what just happened. There was no meaning in it, she had seen Arekku winking. He was just playing her.
' Well, you're awfully cheap then', Noa said, winking too. She had gained control of herself again, no blushing, no looking down. She had to act his equal to survive this. Otherwise she could end up worse than being kissed. She had no doubt about that.  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 28, 2009 9:11 pm
Nokutisu Arekkusu
The Storm of Kusagakure

User ImageUser Image

Arekku seem like he was about to pout, though he just lifted up his shoulders and shrugged it off,"Awe what would make you decide not to?" Arekku asked a little childish as he went and took a seat on his sofa before he turned back to her,"Oooh well maybe that would really help out if you did."

As Arekku then rested his head on his hand,"Yeah I know I'm pretty cheap, I'm probably the same as anyone else in this world maybe cheaper so I hope you don't take to offensive that someone like me kissed ya." Arekku said really calmly as he rocked on his chair just playing a little with her as he had a light smile on his face,"Though the name of the bloodline I'm thinking you have is pretty much not the real one though it might give you an idea." Arekku said as he closed his eyes.

Areku's Theme:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Y4HMFhfFavY
"Why am I still weak?!"

Naito_Are7

Anxious Genius

Noa Hayato

7,000 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Hygienic 200
  • Window Shopper 100
PostPosted: Tue Dec 29, 2009 6:43 am
Noa Hayato

She had decided one thing. She wasn't going to play along with him anymore. Noa pulled a little notebook out her pocket and a pencil. She began to write:

Dear dad,

I am doing fairly good here. You know I graduated from the academy and that I am training for the chuunins. I am training in Kusagakure right now, because no one in Konohagakure can teach me what I want to learn. The Kusakage is training me personally, he is....

She thought about what she would write about Arekku. She wanted to write down so many things, like perverted, annoying, sweet, caring, kiss-a-holic, funny and much more words like that. She looked at Arekku calculated and decided to not write anything bad about him. He didn´t deserve that.

... a good teacher. During training I noticed that I can sense chakra in a way. The Kusakage says that it might be a bloodline, that is passed on for generations. I wonder if you could tell me something about that.
I´ll do my best.

Love, Noa

She ended her letter.

´Now I will have the answers I need soon enough, and I won´t have to deal with your bargains for information, Kusakage-sama', Noa said, as she put the notebook in her pocket. She would send the letter when she could get her hands on a bird.  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 29, 2009 8:02 am
Nokutisu Arekkusu
The Storm of Kusagakure

User ImageUser Image

Arekku stuck his tongue out at her from just being defeated,"Well that ain't no fun for me. Oh well nothing I can't do about that." Arekku said with a grinned as he looked at her,"Though who knows maybe kissed ya since you are going to the dangerous exams I got to take the chance you know." Arekku said as he stood up scratching his head.

"So how about I teach you more super awesome jutsu's now?" Arekku asked laughing a little.

Areku's Theme:
"Why am I still weak?!"

Naito_Are7

Anxious Genius

Noa Hayato

7,000 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Hygienic 200
  • Window Shopper 100
PostPosted: Tue Dec 29, 2009 8:08 am
Noa Hayato

'Oh please, I can take care that I am not killed during the chuunins. Or better, if I get killed it will be a proof that you're not a good teacher, since most things I know, I've learned from you', Noa said as she stood up. She wasn't going to show that she was afraid herself of getting killed. She would have to act stronger than she felt she was.

' That would be great Arekku-sama, but can I be sure that there isn't some 'reward' for you for learning me them? Would you happen to know the genjutsu Kai? I think it will be a very useful technique for the chuunins', Noa said as she walked to the door. She didn't want to be alone with him between four walls. The mountains had more escape routes to them.  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 29, 2009 8:21 am
Nokutisu Arekkusu
The Storm of Kusagakure

User ImageUser Image

Arekku rubbed his head a little as it seemed that he had ticked her off a little,"Yeah I guess that would make sense why you might get killed." Arekku said as he walked off after her.

"Sama seems so weird how about just putting sensei at the end as well forget I'm Kusakage when I'm up at these mountains. Huh reward? No that was just for your bloodline, though I didn't think it bother you, but oh well I might of been wrong my bad." Arekku said as he kept walking a little bit he didn't know much genjutsu as he then turned,"Well kai is simple you disrupt the flow in chakra with a seal when you feel you are caught by a genjutsu though this not always work seeing as there are people with clans or bloodlines that raise there abilities up Noa." Arekku said as he took his hands out off his pokets and showed her the seal then he suddenly blurred away and left her there.

Though as soon as he left there seem a man come from behind her with three heads and a few beast arms, each head had a different beast from a wolf to a bird and the last one was of a spider. They approach her hissing and snarling.

Areku's Theme:
"Why am I still weak?!"

Naito_Are7

Anxious Genius

Noa Hayato

7,000 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Hygienic 200
  • Window Shopper 100
PostPosted: Tue Dec 29, 2009 8:34 am
Noa Hayato

' Well, it would be useful when people do not have such abillity's. I don't think the chuunin exams are crowded with such people', Noa said as she formed the seals after him. She did them once more to keep them in mind.

Suddenly Arekku was gone and she saw a shadow behind her. A creature she couldn't imagine exsisting was behind her. She yelped and ran to the nearest place where she could take shelter. Her heart was racing and she felt so scared. She remembered her bloodline and tried to sense the creature's chakra. There was none. It hit her that she had fallen into an illusion.
'Kai', Noa said, as she formed the handseals, but of course, nothing happened. She had to use her chakra well to get out of it. Her mind sought for a solution to the problem. She released some chakra and tried again. She thought she saw the beast wither a bit, but it didn't diappear and didn't become unsolid, it was like a peddle in a pond.
' Arekku-sensei, are you trying to scare the hell out of me?!', Noa shouted as she tried once more, with the same effect.  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 29, 2009 8:40 am
Nokutisu Arekkusu
The Storm of Kusagakure

User ImageUser Image

The one in front of her disappeared though he soon re-appeared this time it was three shadow clones using the transformation jutsu to become the beast as they walked over to her and were about to grab her with a tackle bearing there fangs at her.

Areku's Theme:
"Why am I still weak?!"

Naito_Are7

Anxious Genius

Noa Hayato

7,000 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Hygienic 200
  • Window Shopper 100
PostPosted: Tue Dec 29, 2009 8:50 am
Noa Hayato

Noa ran away from the beast and tried again. She tried to attach her own chakra to the genjutsu to disable it. It didn't work. She needed to control her chakra better!
She tried again, getting her chakra in sync with Arekku's chakra that held up the jutsu and she thought she had succeeded when the beast dissappeared. Unlucky for her, it came back with his family. Noa ran away and tried to calm down a little. She couldn't focus herself when she was scared like this. Besides, Arekku-sensei wouldn't kill her.
She stood straight and closed her eyes for concentration.'Kai!', she shouted and she opened her eyes. She could see through the clones and the beast. She did the same thing again, she had found the points in the jutsu that she should attack to come free.
'Kai!', the two clones vanished and the orginal one was getting vague and misty. It didn't dissappear. Noa increased the chakra on the points to break the jutsu and finally the beast vanished.
'What do you think? Not bad for a genin, right? But I leave it to you now, your training techniques are a little bit scary', Noa smiled. This was a good student-sensei relation again.  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 29, 2009 8:59 am
Nokutisu Arekkusu
The Storm of Kusagakure

User ImageUser Image

The clones were the only thing left there as they stopped in there tracks as Arekku reappeared from the sky jumping down on them they poof away,"Well I mean you were screaming and yelling Kai so I don't know if you call that good....... Haha sorry I'm just playing, and nah I haven't gotten to my scary methods that might scar you for life." Arekku said with a smile though there was some seriousness in his voice as he talked.

Areku's Theme:
"Why am I still weak?!"

Naito_Are7

Anxious Genius

XxBlack_FlashxX

Shirtless Werewolf

PostPosted: Tue Dec 29, 2009 9:28 am
Kuromaru watched as Noa screamed out something over and over after Arekku performed some handseals. He then decided it was enough for eves dropping and got up and walked to a tree. There he sat down sturdily and leaned back he was tired and exhuasted after taking that three day hike up the mountian.  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 29, 2009 10:29 am
Noa Hayato

' Why do you even take students if you want them to ran away from you? I should probably go back to Konoha if you are going to try to hurt me', Noa said, not freaking out by the fact that he appearantly liked to scare the hell out of his subordinates.
' And I managed to get out of the jutsu, so who cares if I scream? It works and that's it', Noa said, placing her hands on her hips. She could play while being serious right.
'Men', she mumbled.  

Noa Hayato

7,000 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Hygienic 200
  • Window Shopper 100

Naito_Are7

Anxious Genius

PostPosted: Tue Dec 29, 2009 10:43 am
Nokutisu Arekkusu
The Storm of Kusagakure

User ImageUser Image

"Well that simple, though I really hate to admit this though if you don't have some fear in you then you can never be brave so I must add that fear in you now. So when you fight someone strong you will feel like there nothing out off the fear for me." Arekku said rubbing his head not sure if it made sense or not though he thought that it would work.

Arekku started laughing as she placed her hands on her hips he almost went to tears,"Yeah yeah you got some point I guess haha well then next is..." Arekku made a seal and suddenly spat acid toward her mostly aiming to just scrape her, just to make sure she was alert,"Zesshi Nensan, is a move that uses corrosive acid that can be spilled quite a distance, but is very slow so you might have to be creative."

Zesshi Nensan (Fanged Tongue Acid)
Description: A very corrosive acid which is expelled from the mouth. It is capable of being projected far distances, with the strength to even dissolve rocks. However, being as acidic as it is, it must be spat very cautiously from the mouth, making it a very slow attack that will not succeed unless your opponent's speed is hindered.

Areku's Theme:
"Why am I still weak?!"

PostPosted: Tue Dec 29, 2009 10:59 am
Noa Hayato

' You should really work on your manners, a kage shouldn't spit on girls. He will make a lot of enemies that way', Noa laughed as she jumped out of the way. She had expected that would try something scary, gross or annoying on her. He was laughing too much.

'Well let's try it then', Noa said as she assembled her chakra and gathered liquids in her mouth. She spat a lousy drop of liquid, that came not far. She wasn't a spitter, she was a decent girl!

[ what rank is this jutsu?]  

Noa Hayato

7,000 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Hygienic 200
  • Window Shopper 100

Naito_Are7

Anxious Genius

PostPosted: Tue Dec 29, 2009 11:05 am
Nokutisu Arekkusu
The Storm of Kusagakure

User ImageUser Image

" Bahhh like I care about my manners come on you should know better than that. Well I don't think I got to worry about making an enemy out off you though you would be a dangerous one." Arekku said as he finished laughing and stood there with his hands on his back.

Arekku then rubbed his head,"I think I might be rubbing off on you." Arekku said with a wink as he showed her the seal once more and then spat at a random three to show her.

((It's chuunin))

Areku's Theme:
"Why am I still weak?!"

-

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 13 14 15 16 17 18 ... 52 53 54 55 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games