Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP for Fantasy, Love, and Action

Back to Guilds

A fun place to role-play with Gaians of all ages and skill levels in a variety of genres 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Romance, Action 

Reply VIP RP
Guardians & Demon King Part III (Ending) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 13 14 15 16 17 18 ... 215 216 217 218 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

misty_seabrz

Enlightened Dreamer

PostPosted: Sun Dec 13, 2009 4:34 pm
Sasori says, "Well let's patch you up and you will feel better," to the girl. "I was in a bit of a scrape myself. Sasori helps Miray. Sasori did not want to pry the new girl but she looked like she was beat up. She figured the girl could tell her story later.

"We are on a quest to stop an evil demon king named Tarik. That is Acos, Onyx, Meggie, and Roarke." she says pointing out the others. "Our friend Eiji is missing at the moment. His strange brother took off with him somewhere. You are welcome to join us but I warn you, it will be dangerous."  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 13, 2009 5:18 pm
Miray looked at sasori and said " thank you my name is Miray. and i do want to join you" as she looked at the others she backed up a little when she seen Onyx. and said to her self"he looks so dark and.....dashing" as she looked down and.*sigh*
(( i hope that is ok with you... if it is not i will make a new one.))  

goddess_fox7

-InsertEgoHere- Liger

Married Shapeshifter

14,450 Points
  • Married 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Sun Dec 13, 2009 6:44 pm
Eiji's stone began to return to its original state as Eiji held it in his hand, looking at the emerald stone that blinked as if it wished to return to his body. He blinked and watched as Skurai took the stone and placed it in a slot that seemed to be perfect for it. Eiji shakes his head as he hears the thoughts of Acos. She and the others were apart of his past, he would miss the fun that he had, but the once great city that he destroyed needed him now.

Eiji rises to his feet and watches as the city came to life under the power of the stone and Skurai's essence. Eiji's face is blank and emotionless as he struggles to grasp what all is happening to him and how little he knew about his own life. He walks slowly to the throne and traces over it's golden structure.  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 13, 2009 7:01 pm
BE QUIET CHILD YOUR TOO LATE, EIJI IS MINE! Skurai used his telekinesis from afar and slammed Acos onto the ground."There is only one more thing to do Eiji. And this is up to you. The final step in this is to purge the fey from you...and become full fledged Angel. Do you want to complete the proses? After you do this...there is no turning back."  

SkuraiX

goddess_fox7

PostPosted: Sun Dec 13, 2009 7:02 pm
(( i have to go for to night please keep in line))  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 13, 2009 7:11 pm
Purge the fey in me? There shouldn't be a need for this. I can do both, He thinks to himself. "No... I wish to keep this, I owe my life to the fey that gave up his and I wish to keep it and the memories that it holds." Eiji looks at Skurai with confidence in his eyes and voice. From shutting out Acos, he went unaware of the response that Skurai had given Acos.  

-InsertEgoHere- Liger

Married Shapeshifter

14,450 Points
  • Married 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200

misty_seabrz

Enlightened Dreamer

PostPosted: Sun Dec 13, 2009 7:33 pm
As Eiji's stone is used to rebuild the city, Sasori feels the further draining of the combined power of their stones. Even though her own stone was very weak, her guardian spirit was starting to feel the loss. She had not felt this way since they started the quest to find the stones, as the gathered them there was a bond and strength between them. Now that strength was weakening.

She calls out to Eiji, "NO! Do not be fooled! It is all a trick! There is a reason you were entrusted to become a guardian. Don't trust Skurai he wants something." Sasori is still weak and faulters. "Eiji...no...." she whispers as she sinks to the ground in exhaustion from the exhersion.  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 13, 2009 7:55 pm
"Interesting choice. But I want to make this very clear to you Eiji, my enemy is your enemy now. As of right now the guardians are your enemy, and so is Tarik obviously. So be ready for anything. Now, why dont you go ahead and take look around the place and see what you can find. Come get me if you find anything interesting."  

SkuraiX

Mario Dragon

PostPosted: Sun Dec 13, 2009 9:17 pm
*** Quick Story Recap - What has happened so far . . . ***

CHAPTER 2. After the portal to Earth is opened, Tarik changes the portal using a quantum leap and goes back in time to medieval Earth. The guardians follow Tarik through the portal back in time. Sasori meets an innkeeper that tells her that Tarik is looking for someone named Adolphmeitzer.

Tarik has gone back in time to stop the old original guardians from finding the spark stones in the first place and sealing away the demons from Earth. He wants to change the past. He knows from old scriptures that there is a group called the Kompass der Stein that had a wizard called Adolphmeitzer that found a compass that helped the old guardians find the stones. Tarik seeks this wizard out to get the compass and find one of the stones.

Leaf comes back to the group as a ghost to help the others fight Tarik. Sasori tells everyone that Tarik looking for Adolphmeitzer. Onyx figures out why Tarik went back to the past. Tarik finds out that Adolphmeitzer is in England and sets out to find him. He finds out that the wizard Adolphmeitzer is dead and that a demon named Morfelt killed him, Tarik goes to find him and finds out the wizard is a dead so it is a dead end.

Adolphmeizer had the Sumitatsu compass used by the original shadow guardian to find his stone. Other compasses are: Kazeshishi, the wind guardian's; Kajifenikkusu,the fire guardian's; Tsuchiuma, the earth guardian's; Kawahebi, the water guardian's; and Tarik's fathers'. Tarik decides to set off to look for another one of the compasses, the Kazeshishi's compass, that he believes is at Loch Ness.

It turns out that Meggie is Adolphmeizer's granddaughter and helps the guardians to find him at his lab in England, but unfortunately they find him too late and find he is dead. They also find the Sumitatsu compass and stone. They decide to hide it back where they found it but Onyx puts a spell on it so that Tarik can't get it.

Sasori finds one of the wizard's books and figures out where one of the compasses might be and thinks that maybe Tarik is going there to find it. She goes to tell the others and finds out that some soldiers are there and attack. Elaise was in the wizard's tower and goes to help the others. Onyx and Eiji fight the apparent demon army. A stranger comes bearing a gift to the highest bidder. Skurai, son of the Commander and Chief of the Demon Army when Tarik's mother was Queen, believes that Tarik took the throne from him and tries to make a deal with the guardians using a compass that he acquired.

In the mean time, Slayer explains how it is that he hates the guardians. While he was away, a guardian invades his castle and fatally injures his wife.

Slayer has a stone from the guardian he killed. He is on his way to give it to Tarik so that Tarik will release him from his oath to him and let him live happily ever after with his queen. He is on his way to Loch Ness to give the stone to Tarik so that Tarik can destroy it and prevent the guardians from getting it to close the portal.

Skurai is trying to stop Slayer from presenting the stone to Tarik so that he can present the compass he has to Tarik to get his title back. If Slayer gives the stone to Tarik, Tarik will have no need for the compass that Sakurai has.

The guardians are going to get a special sword that Roarke has so that they can give it to Skurai to get the compass. Roarke turns out to be one of the old guardians of water. Eiji remembers that Skurai is his half brother.

Slayer and Skurai meet up with Tarik at Loch Ness. The compass and stone that they have merge to activate the compass. They learn that the compass points to the stone being to the east in Kiev. The guardians arrive and Tarik gets a mystery item from the Loch Ness monster and departs for Kiev while Skurai and Slayer fight the guardians. The guardians give the sword to Skurai and get the compass.

Skurai takes Eiji into the past and shows him his real past. Eiji was part demon and part angel. His demon side was purged from him and replaced by fey guardian. Eiji is heir to the throne of the City of Angels and Skurai is trying to get Eiji to embrace his old life and take back the throne.

Slayer sets the earth afire with a special sword that can only be stopped by sacrificing a stone. Sasori sacrifices her stone, the fire stone to put out the fire and so her stone. After using her stone to stop the fire, it is almost used up. The result of using up the stone has effected the balance of the combined powers of the stones and Acos's powers.

Tarik meets with his great grandfather on the way to Kiev to get the stone he seeks to destroy. On the way out of his grandfather's house, he meets the younger Wrath from 1099.

Sasori meets Miray, the original light guardian, at Loch Ness. . .
the story continues. . .  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 13, 2009 10:30 pm
Tarik tells Slayer, "We don't need an army yet, your slayer army is enough. We need to get the stone. Come and bring the compass. I know it points to the vicinity of Kiev but I need the compass to pinpoint the location. The sooner you get me the stone, the quicker you will be released from your obligation to the demons."  

Mario Dragon

watertrainer21

PostPosted: Mon Dec 14, 2009 8:45 am
Acos fell, due to Sukari's blast. Why Eiji? Why did he have to take a Guardian? Why? WHY?! Acos thought to herself, almost crying.  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 14, 2009 9:05 am
((Holy snap...I forgot about Meggie... sweatdrop ))

Meggie had watched from the trees, confused. When she saw Acos fall, she ran over. "Are you alright, Acos? Are you hurt?" she asked, ignoring the new look.  

watertrainer21

Kaosujin Ryu

Eternal Senshi

13,550 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Elysium's Gatekeeper 100
  • Divine Donator 100
PostPosted: Mon Dec 14, 2009 10:18 am
Onyx felt the drain on his guardian powers, and felt a change deep within him. A faint aura of energy swirled around him, a very unusual power awakening within him. It had been dormant within him all his life, and was only now awakening. He could feel his whole body tingling as if pins and needles were starting.  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 14, 2009 10:22 am
Acos stood up. She was about to answer Meggie, but Onyx looked...wierd. "Onyx, you look like you're about to kill someone..." she said.  

watertrainer21

Kaosujin Ryu

Eternal Senshi

13,550 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Elysium's Gatekeeper 100
  • Divine Donator 100
PostPosted: Mon Dec 14, 2009 10:28 am
Onyx felt very strange; as if his senses were expanding outward. His hand flicked up with him half unaware of it as an arrow cracked in his grip. His gaze flicked to the trees. "Looks like we've got some robbers thinking of coming after us," he said softly, dropping the arrow to the ground. At that moment, he felt a distinct power welling up within him, unrelated both to his guardian powers and the demonic energy dwelling within him.  
VIP RP

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 13 14 15 16 17 18 ... 215 216 217 218 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games