Welcome to Gaia! ::

Naruto: Ultimate Roleplaying (NUR) [CLOSED]

Back to Guilds

A long-lived guild, filled with memories of a time long-gone. RIP NUR. 

Tags: naruto, roleplaying, jutsu, fantasy, discussion 

Reply -
Shoko's Lake Home (Lake Umi) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 13 14 15 16 17 18 ... 23 24 25 26 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Eris5

PostPosted: Wed Apr 07, 2010 10:14 pm
NUR

User Image

User Image"One second Dante I will be back to train you in a second looks like Arekku and I need to talk." Shoko walks over to Arekku's position, now walking next to him she inquires "So whats up?"

PostPosted: Wed Apr 07, 2010 10:30 pm
User Image

~*Nokutisu Arekkusu*~
User Image
Phantom God

Arekku just open his arms wide as Shoko was next to him as he stretch out his arms wide and a breeze pass by them, he seemed quiet for a second,"I wasn't made to be a shinobi, but it's to late to turn back now and I have no regrets." Arekku seem to say more to himself than her as a cold wind seem to be coming from him,"Shoko I know you probably have a lot or little to say to me, though all I can really say is somehow fate forced me to leave Cloud and come to Grass...... Though fate didn't force me to wait for you, it didn't force me to fall in love with you, and it hasn't force me to make ya stay in my heart Shoko. Though that's why your the first person I gotta tell.............." Arekku had a long pause closing his eyes before relaxing his body and turning to her,"Have you ever felt like you know what's going to happen to your future for me it's that I probably won't live long, I will not live to see my friends here grow a little old that's for sure." Arekku said smiling,"Yet why doesn't it bother me? I went to answer that question why hasn't death bother me, I mean I have someone I love and that's you more than anything, wouldn't I wanna prevent that. But I think I know why," Arekku said rubbing his head as he looked at her, he seemed at peace like how he use to always be like,"Well that's all I had to say really it's a load off my chest well I think your clone left out some things or is that really all?" Arekku asked as he walk in front of her and looked at her curiously as there was still a cold wind coming from him yet he just put his arms around an a strange warm heat radiated from his body.

Arekku's Theme:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Y4HMFhfFavY
"Don't worry........ I'll only die smiling...."
"Even if You don't blink... There is no way to see me."

Naito_Are7

Anxious Genius

Eris5

PostPosted: Wed Apr 07, 2010 11:48 pm
"Arekku, i don't know what to say." Shoko has so much feelings running through her yet she has no idea how to control herself. "I don't think you should be worried about death so much...its a thing we all have to come to terms with. Its the world we picked for ourselves. So we just got to do what we feel is right." Shoko smiles to Arekku and looks him in the eyes. "Also...think you could heal up my leg a bit?" She smiles as big as she can letting all her teeth become visible. She was given medical treatment at the hospital but their methods are slow acting recoveries. She would rather a medical ninja speed the process up.  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 07, 2010 11:56 pm
User Image

~*Nokutisu Arekkusu*~
User ImageUser Image
Phantom God

Arekku smiled and suddenly kissed her as his body grew green and started to heal up all of Shoko's body as he made this one linger a little bit he brought her really close until he felt she was all healed up completely. As he pulled back and just looked at her,"I'm not worried about dying, nope not at all once that happens it happens really. I just hope that even once I'm gone Grass would stay prosperous, though I know I don't gotta worry about how you will be after I'm gone cause I know you'll be okay, but I still do I mean having me as a human shield is quite effective really." Arekku said as he let her go slowly,"Well there ya go all healed up and better than before trust me." Arekku said gently.

Arekku's Theme:

Naito_Are7

Anxious Genius

Shruikan Tenshi

PostPosted: Sat Apr 10, 2010 10:16 pm
User ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser Image
User ImageUser Image

〤〤〤〤〤〤〤〤〤〤〤

Dante jumped off the bird as Shoko did, the bird taking off. He looked around for a moment as Shoko walked towards Arreku. "Sweet, no problem I'll try to contain myself" He said playfully grinning as he observed the area. He wondered more about the voices in his head as he turned to see who was the other man. He watched as Arekku stretched out his arms and began to, what seemed to him, a long speech. Suddenly he kissed her, which Dante chuckled and clapped lightly. "And the man makes the bold move, I guess he's in love with her" He said in a low voice as he folded his arms sitting on a large rock nearby. Yes, love is beautiful. He seems to be a gentleman, as well as the kage of the village. Dante blinked as he looked around. Damn it who there? I'm tired of hearing the voices.....am I drunk? I can't remember the last time I had a drink so I couldn't be drunk...then again how would I know? He thought as he rubbed the back of his head. Your not drunk young man, other wise I'd let you know. And try refraining from cursing. Dante made a face. Or what? What the hell are you going to do? Wait who are you? I'm hearing voices in my head and your telling me I'm not drunk!?! Then what is this a hallucination? Dante questioned himself. He then pinched himself and gritted his teeth. Nope, that was real pain Of course it is you fool, your not hallucinating The voice said again. Dante sighed as he resumed his posture. I will just ignore this...ignore it I say!

((there I'm all caught up lol))
User ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser Image
"You will fumble in your opposition of my quest.
Though I encourage!
For an opportunity to battle a being of such grand delusion as you,
is a sweet fortune!
"
xxxxxxxxx Wind xxx八翼天使 Eight Winged Angel
Shinobi of Kusa--Gennin--Chakra Hands--Fuuton Masters--  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 12, 2010 6:40 pm
NUR

User Image

User Image((lol nice way to contain yourself..))

Healing up finally Shoko has proper care given to her. Holding on tightly to Arekku she knows exactly what is plagueing this young kages mind. He is so worried about everybody it is so natural really. "Just do your best to constantly evolve and get stronger to keep this place safe." Bending back slightly so she can look Arekku right in eyes Shoko smiles and speaks quietly. "The Grass will always be prosperuous even after our times, this land will remember what we did for it and how much we loved it while we had to chance to...thats really all we can do ya?" Shoko looks to Dante then back to Arekku. "I really should get to training...Yet, I had a great idea I will show you after I complete my project" Shoko kisses his nose then turns herself around so she can address Dante and tell him whats up.

"Dante, I will be showing you to my cave...my house. From there I need to work on something very important to me...I want to teach you how to use C2 clay and then we can start developing your own creative twist on the arts." Shoko smlies saying this lenghty amount of information all while walking towards Dante....hopefully he didn't miss anything she really does hate repeated herself. Dante will have to get used to the fact that Shoko really loves to fight and spar and that his training with her will be riddled with spontaneous fighting, training and so on and so forth.

Eris5

Naito_Are7

Anxious Genius

PostPosted: Mon Apr 12, 2010 7:19 pm
User Image

~*Nokutisu Arekkusu*~
User ImageUser Image
Phantom God

Arekku looked at her as she walked away,"I don't care about this place I just wanna protect the people I care for and the one I love......" Arekku said silently as the wind carry his words he walked to his horse and rode back to his office where the real him was waiting, he wanted to see Shoko again real soon though he knew she was busy so he would come back in a little while.

Arekku's Theme:

PostPosted: Mon Apr 12, 2010 7:24 pm
NUR

User Image

User ImageShoko smiles. and looks to the sky her bird flying over head. The bird following Arekku flies right over him momentarily before dropping a plop of clay which Shoko replaces with herself. The clay turn into a clay form of Shoko (a clone.) Looking to Dante the clone smiles. "So lets start?"

The real Shoko lands on Naito's lap right infront of him riding upon the horse she smiles and kisses him on the lips lovingly. Before smiling and disappearing. She has much work to do. Shoko for the time being reutrns to her home to begin working on her weapon which is cracked and brittle looking.

Eris5

Shruikan Tenshi

PostPosted: Mon Apr 12, 2010 9:10 pm
((I'm sorry XD I've been dealin with mess with my other rpc, lol. I'll post in a moment))  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 12, 2010 9:12 pm
Eris5
NUR

User Image

User ImageShoko smiles. and looks to the sky her bird flying over head. The bird following Arekku flies right over him momentarily before dropping a plop of clay which Shoko replaces with herself. The clay turn into a clay form of Shoko (a clone.) Looking to Dante the clone smiles. "So lets start?"

The real Shoko lands on Naito's lap right infront of him riding upon the horse she smiles and kisses him on the lips lovingly. Before smiling and disappearing. She has much work to do. Shoko for the time being reutrns to her home to begin working on her weapon which is cracked and brittle looking.

((...Oh someone is getting the crap kicked out of them))  

Masumi H Dekata

Shruikan Tenshi

PostPosted: Mon Apr 12, 2010 9:19 pm
User ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser Image
User ImageUser Image

〤〤〤〤〤〤〤〤〤〤〤

Dante nodded his head hearing about the C2 clay, which afterwards they'll be learning, or rather he'll be learning how to create his own twist in the art of explosions. He smiled as he held out his hand, three clay birds were in his hands as he made a seal and they exploded in smoke, becoming the size of a small bird. He kept them for several reasons, one...he could use them for possible combat which he loved to do. Two, find ways to make the explosions bigger. And three, ways to make them more unique. He jumped off the rock and made a bow, standing up alittle quickly. "Of course I'm ready, sorry for talking to myself. I...had to think about things" He said as he paid close attention. His muscles were pumped, he didn't know if a spar would occur or not, he loved training and fighting. A fight every now and then made life interesting, at least in his eyes. He already scanned the area, taking note of its appearance and what was around. The voice struck his mind once more. She may be a lady, but do not take her lightly Dante merely smiled, this time not arguing with the other voice in his mind

User ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser Image
"You will fumble in your opposition of my quest.
Though I encourage!
For an opportunity to battle a being of such grand delusion as you,
is a sweet fortune!
"
xxxxxxxxx Wind xxx八翼天使 Eight Winged Angel
Shinobi of Kusa--Gennin--Chakra Hands--Fuuton Masters--  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 12, 2010 9:42 pm
NUR

User Image

User Image((oh crap. im dead. *Runs in circles wondering how Kasumi will kill me.*))

Walking into her cave. Dante close behind her the small entrance of the cave opens up into a large well lit area. In the back of this area carved in stone is Shokos home. In front of it lays a lake glimmering with light which is what is most likely lighting the room. "Ok Dante your training will begin here." Shoko turns around tossing a shuriken at Dante.

The real Shoko deep within her cave had looked over her crappy sword and decided to start basically from scratch. Breaking the blade and using the pieces melted down to create her new creation she utilizes her clay ability to create a strong ceramic unlike that of the known world. Its heat resistance is remarkable to say the least. Working on all the components of her sword. She tries out its flip out action...it works perfectly. Just a little more work here and there and her new weapon will be completed.

Eris5

Naito_Are7

Anxious Genius

PostPosted: Mon Apr 12, 2010 10:55 pm
User Image

~*Nokutisu Arekkusu*~
User ImageUser Image
Phantom God

Arekku suddenly appeared on the deep ends of Shoko's cave he looked weaker than earlier as he just hugged Shoko the moment he saw her,"Hey what are ya doing?" Arekku asked playfully with some pain on his voice.

Arekku's Theme:

PostPosted: Mon Apr 12, 2010 11:23 pm
NUR

User Image

User ImagePutting the final touches on her sword Shoko smiles. "Ah just in time. Check this out." Shoko holds up a hilt which at first will look like nothing to Arekku. She bites her lower lip turning off the lights in the room and pressing a button on the hilt. The ceramic nightstick like item extends out of it suddenly the sound of many torches flaming up begins. The green light of the plasma torches molded into a blade lights up the room with a beautiful green hue. She waves it around a little. then slices through an extra piece of metal in the room. this thins ability to melt objects is amazing. The genjutsu abilities of the sword only starting for Arekku his vision probably getting alittle shaky or cluttered. Shoko smiles. "You like it?"

Eris5

-

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 13 14 15 16 17 18 ... 23 24 25 26 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games