Welcome to Gaia! ::

Naruto: Ultimate Roleplaying (NUR) [CLOSED]

Back to Guilds

A long-lived guild, filled with memories of a time long-gone. RIP NUR. 

Tags: naruto, roleplaying, jutsu, fantasy, discussion 

Reply -
Squad 7 Training Grounds Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 13 14 15 16 17 18 20 21 22 23 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Noa Hayato

7,000 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Hygienic 200
  • Window Shopper 100
PostPosted: Mon Jan 04, 2010 12:46 pm
Noa Hayato

'' You're talking nonsense. I learned at the academy that a shinobi has to do what is right, and shut down his emotions. He'', she pointed at Teddy,'' Was dead, and the dead are dead for a reason. Why sacrifice an innocent boy for someone who got himself killed in the first place? It makes no sense. But done is done, there is nothing that I can change about now. And I didn't come here to give my sensei a lecture', Noa ended as she bowed. She knew better than go against her superiors, but she felt she had to say it in order to feel right about herself.
' I came back to receive some last minute training before the exams, if you are willing to teach me', the girl said as she looked at her sensei, the fire still burning in her eyes. When she became stronger, she would make sure no one would do such thing again.  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 04, 2010 12:50 pm
Kazuma was still sitting on the ground he was starting to shake a bit, yet what he did had a reason that Noa would never understand, many people didn't know how deeply he loved Reiko and she never showed him any affection back. Kazuma coughed a bit then smiled at the beautiful girl "Yes Noa I will always teach you when you need to learn something" he said and smiled at her.  

irishshamrock12

Noa Hayato

7,000 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Hygienic 200
  • Window Shopper 100
PostPosted: Mon Jan 04, 2010 1:02 pm
Noa Hayato

'' I can see you're not in the right condition to get anything done, sensei. You can barely stand at your feet. Allow me to restore your energy for a bit'', Noa said, as she remembered what had happened to Arekku when he bit her.' You only have to bite me, and you will feel a lot better. It has to do with my bloodline or something. I haven't figured it completely out yet'.
She wasn't sure which part should be bitten, so she just pulled her hair back and showed her neck to Kazuma. It had worked for Arekku there, so there shouldn't be any problem. She only had to make sure to give not too much energy, or she would be in the state he was in.  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 04, 2010 1:08 pm
Kazuma smiled at her but shook his head side to side "No I am fine" he said and tapped into his demons chakra reserves, he suddenly hoped up and smiled "See all better" yet inside he felt agony, he had overdone it so much today but he would be fine it was just he would need to take a day to relax soon.  

irishshamrock12

Noa Hayato

7,000 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Hygienic 200
  • Window Shopper 100
PostPosted: Mon Jan 04, 2010 1:14 pm
Noa Hayato

''Whatever you want. You're the sensei after all'', Noa sighed as she smiled. She had found herself another riddle to solve. She had felt a second chakra inside Kazuma and she wanted to know what it was. Exactly what it was. It was not like Susanoo, so it must be a demon of some sort. She had a lot to think about again.
' Well, let's get started then, if you can handle it', Noa winked as she waited. She noticed she had changed a lot during her visit to grass. That damn Kusakage!  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 04, 2010 1:19 pm
Kazuma started to laugh at her promise "Me? Only if you can keep up" he said and tossed a couple scrolls at here each help genjutsu for all the villages and universal "Any one" he said and laughed. Any chakra sensor would now probably see a large dog-like face behind Kazuma and some ghost like tails floating, there where five total.  

irishshamrock12

Noa Hayato

7,000 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Hygienic 200
  • Window Shopper 100
PostPosted: Mon Jan 04, 2010 1:35 pm
Noa Hayato

'' You'd be surprised. And at least I am not cheating like you, I do this on my own power'', Noa said, nodding at the beast that formed behind Kazuma.
She caught the scrolls and opened the one with universal jutsu. She just wanted to learn a few simple techniques that could help her making sure that her stronger attacks landed. She was a close ranged fighter after all and she had to make sure she could get close.
' Hmm, this one might be useful. And this one too'', she said out loud, while she made a mental note of what jutsu's to learn.'' I think I'll start with Fukushi no Jutsu and Suiganmourou no jutsu. It'll be an easy start for you'', Noa smiled as she readied herself to learn the jutsu.

Fukushi no Jutsu (Double Vision Technique)
Description: This is a simple genjutsu that causes the opponent to see doubles of everything.

Suiganmourou no Jutsu (Drunken Sight Technique)
Description: A basic technique that makes the opponent see the world around him in a blur, as if drunk.  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 04, 2010 1:53 pm
Kazuma smiled "Oh you see it too don't you" He said as he looked behind him and saw the demonic figure "He is kinda creepy and he demands the best of me" he said and shrugged.

Kazuma did the handsigns for the first jutsu "Fukushi no Jutsu (Double Vision Technique)" and Noa would be seeing multiples of him until he dispelled the genjutsu in a matter of seconds. (1/1)

Kazuma did the next set of handsigns "Suiganmourou no Jutsu (Drunken Sight Technique)" and Noa's vision would be blurred, but he realeased the genjutsu quickly.(1/1)

Kazuma smiled "Now lets see your attempt I am fairly sure you will get it easily too" he said and smiled brightly at his pupil.

irishshamrock12

iTeddy Inferni

3,700 Points
  • Beta Consumer 0
  • Beta Critic 0
  • Beta Contributor 0
PostPosted: Mon Jan 04, 2010 4:20 pm
Teddy watched in amusement as he activated his Sharingan and watched them and every movement they made, he began to memorize there jutsu.  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 04, 2010 5:47 pm
Ryuuki watched as Kazuma trained the girl. "Hey Kazuma-san, can you train me too? I'll be willing to learn anything." he said to him. He had previously found out where his match would take place, and the location prevented him from using any water jutsus, which were the only ones he knew.

[[Havok is evil crying ]]

WereWeasels

irishshamrock12

PostPosted: Mon Jan 04, 2010 6:09 pm
Kazuma looked at him "Pick any kind of jutsu and i'll be able to help you out" he said and smiled.  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 04, 2010 6:15 pm
[[Really any?]]

WereWeasels

irishshamrock12

PostPosted: Mon Jan 04, 2010 6:17 pm
WereWeasels
[[Really any?]]

((...............................yes))  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 04, 2010 6:37 pm
[[Awesome]]

Ryuuki checked out Kazuma's scrolls. After a short amount of time, he picked out all of the jutsus that he wanted to learn, not wasting time with unimportant techniques. "Can you teach me these jutsus?" he asked, pointing them out.

Koudo Tenjou Gyakumodori (Heaven and Earth Reversal, Advanced Version)
Prerequisite: Tenjou Gyakumodori (Heaven and Earth Reversal)
Description: This is the same genjutsu, but with a twist: When the subject of the jutsu eventually moves one of hisher feet, instead of directions returning to normal, heshe will start to “fall” towards the sky, while on the outside world they will simply become unconscious. The advanced version of the genjutsu isn’t used as a test as commonly as the simple version, mainly because at the wrong hands, the metaphorical fall may cause an actual coma, and at extreme and rare cases, death.

Ikamono Chishio (Fake blood)
Description: This genjutsu can create fake blood and wounds on the user’s body to fool the enemy that he/she is wounded. The illusion is only visual; it cannot trick the sense of smell

Tenjou Gyakumodori (Heaven and Earth Reversal)
Description: This simple genjutsu is one that is used for testing the skill, logic and handling pressure abilities of many academy students and genin. When applied on an opponent or a test subject, they will feel as if they are upside down with their feet still on the ground but feeling as if the direction of “down” is the direction of the sky. This genjutsu puts much stress on the mind of an opponent, since there is a strong feeling (mainly because the user has suggested it into the opponent’s mind) that if heshe would move one of their legs, heshe will “fall” into the sky. This genjutsu is superb at testing which genin or academy student has the bravery of taking a calculated risk, and is most used by academy teachers, rather than in combat.
There is a very easy way to defeat this genjutsu, hence its simplicity and the common use of it as a test: you only have to move one of your legs and the directions of up and down automatically right themselves.

Nemuri (Sleep)
Descripiton: A genjutsu technique where the ninja places their hand on their target's shoulder and forces them into a deep slumber. A useful technique when subterfuge is involved with a mission, but utterly useless in combat.

Ataeru Kanjoo No Jutsu (Inflict Emotion Technique)
Description: This is a fairly high level genjutsu where the shinobi temporarily changes the emotions of the target to his/her liking. The emotions imparted can be anything from ecstasy, despair, overconfidence, grief, etc. One would be advised against using this technique on teammates, however. After the effect has passed, the victim remembers the one who used the technique, and almost always with hostility.

Description: This is the same genjutsu, but with a twist: When the subject of the jutsu eventually moves one of hisher feet, instead of directions returning to normal, heshe will start to “fall” towards the sky, while on the outside world they will simply become unconscious. The advanced version of the genjutsu isn’t used as a test as commonly as the simple version, mainly because at the wrong hands, the metaphorical fall may cause an actual coma, and at extreme and rare cases, death.

WereWeasels

iTeddy Inferni

3,700 Points
  • Beta Consumer 0
  • Beta Critic 0
  • Beta Contributor 0
PostPosted: Mon Jan 04, 2010 6:38 pm
WereWeasels
[[Awesome]]

Ryuuki checked out Kazuma's scrolls. After a short amount of time, he picked out all of the jutsus that he wanted to learn, not wasting time with unimportant techniques. "Can you teach me these jutsus?" he asked, pointing them out.

Ikamono Chishio (Fake blood)
Description: This genjutsu can create fake blood and wounds on the user’s body to fool the enemy that he/she is wounded. The illusion is only visual; it cannot trick the sense of smell

Tenjou Gyakumodori (Heaven and Earth Reversal)
Description: This simple genjutsu is one that is used for testing the skill, logic and handling pressure abilities of many academy students and genin. When applied on an opponent or a test subject, they will feel as if they are upside down with their feet still on the ground but feeling as if the direction of “down” is the direction of the sky. This genjutsu puts much stress on the mind of an opponent, since there is a strong feeling (mainly because the user has suggested it into the opponent’s mind) that if heshe would move one of their legs, heshe will “fall” into the sky. This genjutsu is superb at testing which genin or academy student has the bravery of taking a calculated risk, and is most used by academy teachers, rather than in combat.
There is a very easy way to defeat this genjutsu, hence its simplicity and the common use of it as a test: you only have to move one of your legs and the directions of up and down automatically right themselves.

Nemuri (Sleep)
Descripiton: A genjutsu technique where the ninja places their hand on their target's shoulder and forces them into a deep slumber. A useful technique when subterfuge is involved with a mission, but utterly useless in combat.

Ataeru Kanjoo No Jutsu (Inflict Emotion Technique)
Description: This is a fairly high level genjutsu where the shinobi temporarily changes the emotions of the target to his/her liking. The emotions imparted can be anything from ecstasy, despair, overconfidence, grief, etc. One would be advised against using this technique on teammates, however. After the effect has passed, the victim remembers the one who used the technique, and almost always with hostility.

(( i am copying them so badly ))  
-

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 13 14 15 16 17 18 20 21 22 23 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces