Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP for Fantasy, Love, and Action

Back to Guilds

A fun place to role-play with Gaians of all ages and skill levels in a variety of genres 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Romance, Action 

Reply RP for 1x1 - RP Search and Ads
The Den- Thread Opened! Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 13 14 15 16 17 18 ... 58 59 60 61 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

You are?
  A wolf
  A fox
  A Feline
  some other kind of animal
  Human
View Results

RadiantRose Midnight

Omnipresent Visionary

PostPosted: Wed Dec 09, 2009 8:38 pm
((Yeah. So its just Vexen, Diana, and a...very...uncomfortable..Rose.))

PostPosted: Wed Dec 09, 2009 8:39 pm
Diego had to be turned around. He lost Diana when she picked up on Vexen's scent. and he thought he heard a skirmish but he wasn't used to this. Diego was padding on four feet, with a tail and ears. An incredible sence of smell too. Diego was a panther. He was previously human and...well...things got complicated and he wasn't used to it yet. Though he had to admit, he felt sexier in this sleek new body of his. But, the fact still remained, her was helplessly lost. He sighed. "How do I get myself into these messes?" A good distance away something caught Diegos eye. something small jumping around in the brush. He crept closer and peeked through the bushes. He saw a small wolf pup leaping around chasing a butterfly. He thought she was cute but didn't want to frighten her. She might think he wanted to eat her when all he needed was help getting unlost. He groaned loudly.

Demoness of Heart

Romantic Hunter

7,350 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Millionaire 200

RadiantRose Midnight

Omnipresent Visionary

PostPosted: Wed Dec 09, 2009 8:43 pm
(( *gently prods Razi into it*
Oh, do I need to send a profile for her,too? o.o; ))

A neutral, yet somehow intriguing presence lingered over the area with the small pup and the Diego-panther. Razi smiled and giggled slightly. She knew her romantic stalker anywhere. She watched him from below a tree. She started whistling innocently, and at the same time said Oh Romeo, Romeo, wherefore art thou Romeo? She knew that both Diego and the pup could hear her--her goal: unite the three of them.

PostPosted: Wed Dec 09, 2009 8:48 pm

Diego jumped at the sudden voice, but he recognized the voice. Was it Razi? Oh no...What if she saw him like this?! He immediately tried to bury himself in a nearby bush and covered his head with his paws. She'd probably laugh at me if she saw me like this! I can't be romantic to her like this....Some Romeo I am! Diego thought.

Demoness of Heart

Romantic Hunter

7,350 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Millionaire 200

RadiantRose Midnight

Omnipresent Visionary

PostPosted: Wed Dec 09, 2009 8:52 pm
"Since when did form matter?" asked the inquisitive Razi, popping up beside him, a slightly-smaller jaguar. "And Im just here to watch over you and Rose. She's been kind of..uncoordinated lately. Plus, did you notice theres a little one over there?" she asked, pointing her feline tail at the little pup. "Don't hide from me--Juliet sees all," she dramatized with a lick and settled in next to him. "So, how are you going to approach the little one?

((Megans on, she needs to post!))

PostPosted: Wed Dec 09, 2009 8:59 pm
(( I miss so much when I'm away. ))

Kyubi came from the shadows after hearing the skirmish. She had tried to quicken her pace to actually see the commotion, but came in late, as usual. She was surprised to see who was left near the lake.

"Looks like I miss more and more every day." she said, shaking her head slightly before looking around. "Vexen, Diana, what a pleasure to see you two. It feels like it's been ages." she smiled at them, then glanced over at Rose. "Welcome ba...no, welcome home, Rose." there was a lot of happiness in her voice, being able to see almost everyone she knew together again, wondering in the back of her mind when the missing friends would show up to add to their numbers, both old, and hopefully new.

"It seems like I missed the others...I hope nothing bad happened?"

(( I'll try to pick up the pace. ))

Dusks Embrace

Demoness of Heart

Romantic Hunter

7,350 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Millionaire 200
PostPosted: Wed Dec 09, 2009 9:01 pm

((She will soon, she had alot of readin to do XD)

Diego blushed if blushing were possible for him. "Well thank you for being here Razi." As he talked he was admiring her Jaguar form. It made him feel better, then they could run thru the forest and find the others together. But first things first, the pup. "Hmm, I don't think walking up and introducing myself will work very well...Maybe I can surprise her in a funny way like waltzing over there and tripping over a stone or something." He said thoughtfully.

"You'd sooner sink then swim too." Came the united voices of Diego's two speckled birds Tulee and Toa. They followed him everywhere and were highly intelligent. But since he was turned into a panther, a giant feline, they somehow manage to stay at least 5 feet from him now.

PostPosted: Wed Dec 09, 2009 9:05 pm
User Image

Vexen sighed but then smiled. "I'm so happy to see you Kyubi...Um..well....things were ok at first and then things got out of hand and turned into a skirmish." She glanced at Diana who was still tearing up in the eyes. Her leg still injured. "There is a lot to be done and we're going to definitely need your help Kyubi.

Fly with me...My Heart Soars....

Demoness of Heart

Romantic Hunter

7,350 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Millionaire 200

RadiantRose Midnight

Omnipresent Visionary

PostPosted: Wed Dec 09, 2009 9:07 pm
"Hai'kashye," offered Rose, frustrated, rubbing her temples. "I swear, I should not be here..." she muttered, sitting down in th spot she was standing in. Only then did she look up and notice who it was. "Oh. Uhm. Hi." she muttered awkwardly. She then looked from Vexen to Diana, then back to Kyubi. "...We're missing someone. I should probably go..."

Razi blinked at the birds. "I should set you guys up with the faerie guards," she said, turning her attention back to Diego. "Just be yourself, love. Think about it: you're the funny type, yes, but what do you do better than funny?"

PostPosted: Wed Dec 09, 2009 9:17 pm
User Image

Vexen walked over Rose and plopped down on her lap. "You aren't going anywhere till I know your definitely coming back, your not going to blame yourself, and you heal Diana's leg before it gets infected. Then we have to come up with a plan..." She looked around at each of them "...together. Tension is rising in the Den when it shouldn't be. and if we're going to stand together against the hunters we need to get the full trust of Lia and Joko."

Fly with me...My Heart Soars....

Diego was hesitant to answer that question..."Um...Flirting? No! Scratch that, Charm?" He was feeling a little nervous all of a sudden.

Demoness of Heart

Romantic Hunter

7,350 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Millionaire 200

Dusks Embrace

PostPosted: Wed Dec 09, 2009 9:20 pm
"Ah, I see." she said, looking over at Diana. "If I had any healing powers, I would help you. I know there are a few herbs near by to help with the healing process and would help cover your pain, Diana, but I'm sure there are some others who could heal you faster." turning to face Rose, she stepped forward slowly.

"You know Rose, if memory serves, you do have some amazing healing powers." she said, smiling at her slightly. "And you also know that if you left, you would be missed quite terribly, not just by me, but by Vexen and Diana, and by our missing member, as you so put it. I'm sure he'd miss you most of all." She tried to sound as kind as possible. "We wouldn't be complete without you here. I'm sure in time, everyone will see that, see how wonderful of a friend you are."

PostPosted: Wed Dec 09, 2009 9:22 pm
User Image

((Need sleep...I gotta stop for tonight so I have to kick it into overtime on my research paper tomarrow. I might not be on much to RP. Love you guys. Night)

Hyper, Cheery, Light in the eyes of many...

Demoness of Heart

Romantic Hunter

7,350 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Millionaire 200

Missy Eevee

Angelic Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Wed Dec 09, 2009 9:23 pm
Missy's ear's perked as she heard voices near her, they seemed like cat's, she started to walk over but stopped in her tracks, remembering what Jako and Lia had said about being cautious about others. She sighed, and walked backwards, she turned and quickly padded away. Missy glanced back, she really wanted to make friends but she knew Lia and Jako would never forgive her if she made a wrong move.  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 09, 2009 9:25 pm
User Image

((And there goes Missy lol XD poor Diego. I'll have to try again tomarrow))

Hyper, Cheery, Light in the eyes of many...

Demoness of Heart

Romantic Hunter

7,350 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Millionaire 200

RadiantRose Midnight

Omnipresent Visionary

PostPosted: Wed Dec 09, 2009 9:27 pm
Rose stopped, stared, and blinked at Vexen in full confusion. "Uhm..Do I seriously have a Demoness fox sitting in my lap?" she asked, bewildered. Her arms went around the fox and she sighed, remaining silent for a moment. "Apparently the fact that I'm not full wolf and part God---" she stopped, froze momentarily, then slowly continued "Immortal--has got her swelling in fear. I have no idea why. As far Dianas leg, if she'd quit crying, Id be happy to sing her pain away." She wearily looked at Kyubi. "Er...right...Whatever floats your boat."

Razi bursted into laughter, rolling over. Unconsciously, she switched back to her human form. "T-this is true," she stuttered, wiping tears away. "B-but, how about something for a child?" she forced herself to stop and take a deep breath. "A hug? A joke? I could rattle off another thousand things, if you'd like." Razi stopped. "Aw, shes leaving..." she said sadly.

((*snuggles Vex*
Love ya too, sweetums~

Sleepy time for the ADD'd teen as well.

Night, guys~!))

RP for 1x1 - RP Search and Ads

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 13 14 15 16 17 18 ... 58 59 60 61 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games