Welcome to Gaia! ::

Naruto: Ultimate Roleplaying (NUR) [CLOSED]

Back to Guilds

A long-lived guild, filled with memories of a time long-gone. RIP NUR. 

Tags: naruto, roleplaying, jutsu, fantasy, discussion 

Reply -
天—Ancient Kaguya Manor—閻(READ 1ST POST B4U ENTER) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 13 14 15 16 17 18 ... 34 35 36 37 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

OuchRightInTheFreedom

PostPosted: Sat Jul 10, 2010 3:56 pm
(I made a picture of that armor that you have. Instead of the "Fire" Kanji, it has the "Lightning" Kanji in two different colors.)

User Image  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 10, 2010 3:58 pm
xXlildizzle1516Xx
((lol, NOOOO April 08 XD...Hiatsu..which is why I came back as chuunin...But the a** known as Naito got me demoted to genin which just made me the strongest genin..))))
((Damn you joined a month before me but I didn't start rping until late june 08, I made Jounin in 2 months and Sannin by christmas time 08. But wow you really had a long wait if I was demoted twice I would of been like "f this" and left this guild lol. Anyway, I know I'm alittle late but congrats man. biggrin ))  

Dark-Ninja70

xX_Dizzle_Da_Wise_Xx

PostPosted: Sat Jul 10, 2010 3:58 pm
((lol, I would've done that..just Fire is Ryugan's main element and to start with his outfit was teal and white..I change it later for not I like the beige and burgandy.))  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 10, 2010 4:00 pm
Dark-Ninja70
xXlildizzle1516Xx
((lol, NOOOO April 08 XD...Hiatsu..which is why I came back as chuunin...But the a** known as Naito got me demoted to genin which just made me the strongest genin..))))
((Damn you joined a month before me but I didn't start rping until late june 08, then 6 months later I became a Sannin. But wow you really had a long wait if I was demoted twice I would of been like "f this" and left this guild lol. Anyway, I know I'm alittle late but congrats man. biggrin ))

( (lol, I know right..just I had alot of people that told me to stay..the main reason I am here now is because my mortal enemy is f****** GONE, F**** U NAITO!!!! scream ))  

xX_Dizzle_Da_Wise_Xx

XxBlack_FlashxX

Shirtless Werewolf

PostPosted: Sat Jul 10, 2010 4:06 pm
xXlildizzle1516Xx
Dark-Ninja70
xXlildizzle1516Xx
((Damn you joined a month before me but I didn't start rping until late june 08, then 6 months later I became a Sannin. But wow you really had a long wait if I was demoted twice I would of been like "f this" and left this guild lol. Anyway, I know I'm alittle late but congrats man. biggrin ))

( (lol, I know right..just I had alot of people that told me to stay..the main reason I am here now is because my mortal enemy is f****** GONE, F**** U NAITO!!!! scream ))

{{Roflmao.
That's hilarious.
The two of you are two of my bestfriends of Gaia xD}}  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 10, 2010 4:18 pm
User Image

(I just wanted you to see this while I wait for your reply.)  

OuchRightInTheFreedom

The Wild Hunt
Crew

Shirtless Giver

9,625 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Explorer 0
  • Beta Critic 0
PostPosted: Sat Jul 10, 2010 4:19 pm
The_Epic_Muffin
User Image

(I just wanted you to see this while I wait for your reply.)

surprised  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 10, 2010 4:21 pm
(YOU ARE HYPNOTIZED. DO NOT DENY THIS FACT. XD)  

OuchRightInTheFreedom

The Wild Hunt
Crew

Shirtless Giver

9,625 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Explorer 0
  • Beta Critic 0
PostPosted: Sat Jul 10, 2010 4:22 pm
The_Epic_Muffin

[[Heil Muffin!
-Salutes-]]  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 10, 2010 4:25 pm
Incubus Shane
The_Epic_Muffin

[[Heil Muffin!
-Salutes-]]

(If you didn't catch the hint from the other thread, I'm a descendant.....)  

OuchRightInTheFreedom

xX_Dizzle_Da_Wise_Xx

PostPosted: Sat Jul 10, 2010 4:25 pm
((Sorry for wait...talking to alot of people XD))

User ImageMaybe this world is not as weak as i thought
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

____________________________ `SANNIN___________ `CLOUD_________ `A SAMURAI'S HEART____________

User Image

( ) × ryugan » k a g u y aXXXX

XXXX▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄

Ryugan smiled lightly, it would seem his brother was a bit similar to him but, did he have the skill that he had. Ryugan was known as the strongest genin..the other were no contest to the power he held. Ryugan often beat his foes without them landing a single hit..he has yet to be hit to this day. Ryugan lifted his right hand and suddenly a cat began to emerge from it. " It's about time I taught you part of my signature jutsu..."

▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄XXXX

User Image  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 10, 2010 4:26 pm
The_Epic_Muffin
Incubus Shane
The_Epic_Muffin

[[Heil Muffin!
-Salutes-]]

(If you didn't catch the hint from the other thread, I'm a descendant.....)

[[Oh, um....
-Bows to muffin-
That better? D:]]  

The Wild Hunt
Crew

Shirtless Giver

9,625 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Explorer 0
  • Beta Critic 0

OuchRightInTheFreedom

PostPosted: Sat Jul 10, 2010 4:30 pm
(It's okay, Shane. I've had a lot of people realize that I'm offended by that sort of stuff, then do it more, so I'm not too worried when someone apologizes. No harm done.)

"Oh boy....you're not talking what I think you're talking, are you?" Koukotsu was, obviously, talking about the Bone Animation Jutsu that Ryugan had created and perfected. "I don't know about being in perfect contest with the other shinobi, though....there are going to be a lot of hosts this time around, and according to the rules we cannot kill, so I didn't think that it was even worth training any further into my demon's powers, because the rest would kill a normal person quite easily. However, the Bone Animation...I don't think that'll hurt to have." He said with a light chuckle.  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 10, 2010 4:31 pm
[[Yeah. But believe me, I don't agree in their views. They killed gays, remember? I just do it out of boredom. : /]]  

The Wild Hunt
Crew

Shirtless Giver

9,625 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Explorer 0
  • Beta Critic 0

OuchRightInTheFreedom

PostPosted: Sat Jul 10, 2010 4:34 pm
(I know. Anyway, I won't be able to post again until monday, so I'll see you guys then.)  
-

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 13 14 15 16 17 18 ... 34 35 36 37 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games