Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP for Fantasy, Love, and Action

Back to Guilds

A fun place to role-play with Gaians of all ages and skill levels in a variety of genres 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Romance, Action 

Reply VIP RP
❤~I hate you,I love you,I desire you~❤ O/A Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 13 14 15 16 17 18 ... 72 73 74 75 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Zorc James

Loyal Friend

11,050 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
PostPosted: Sat Dec 19, 2009 12:09 pm
"God-damn it, Justin! Just because your older then me doesn't mean that you get to boss everybody around. I know that you are still that sissy boy when we were kids." Sigfried said as he put the normally sharp side of a katana on Justin's shoulder.

(I can not remember what that sword is cald, but I know it is the one Kenshin has)  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 19, 2009 12:12 pm
((You ghost posted me, Peter. xD And yes, it would be a katana.))  

Luna Kosane

7,450 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0
  • Beta Voter 0

dreamingweirdo75

PostPosted: Sat Dec 19, 2009 12:20 pm
They fear me, they hate me, they stay away...

"Cut the crap," Justin said with fury in his voice. "If you're gonna slice me in half, do it. No one's stopping you. I just thought that you could at least show some kind of respect. They just got here, and I don't want to be the one who has to clean up any blood that hasn't been drunk." He stared at Sigfried with expressionless eyes, waiting for what he will be punished with.

...Am I really the monster they say?

PostPosted: Sat Dec 19, 2009 12:21 pm
(???? Huh hu? And it is called(Just looked up)Sakabato)  

Zorc James

Loyal Friend

11,050 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100

Viva Viola

Mythical Senshi

10,400 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Little Bunny Foo Foo 100
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Sat Dec 19, 2009 12:24 pm
Didn't common sense tell you...
User Image((whats ghost posting? xd ))

feeling grateful that her older sisters were there, Lenah gave the unknowing vampire the stink eye and stood where she was: Right behind Lillian. Then, she leaned over and whispered to her sister, " Remind me to make you and Alaina an extremely pretty dress." she said quietly.
That jacket was soo yesterday...

PostPosted: Sat Dec 19, 2009 12:30 pm
"Hmp, you ruined all the fun." Sigfried said as he began to laugh. He knew that he had to laugh it off. "Justin, just know that I will be the star! You are just my stunt." Then, as he put his sword back in his sheath, he then began to walk away, head up high until he fell flat on his face. He was runnin' on an empty blood supply.  

Zorc James

Loyal Friend

11,050 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100

dreamingweirdo75

PostPosted: Sat Dec 19, 2009 12:36 pm

Justin looked at his brother as he fell to the floor. I don't like seeing you like this. I'm not trying to torture you. It's my own fault. Why must I be this way? His head was making him feel down, but he showed no emotion. He turned and started walking away. If I'm going there tonight, I might want to go now.

PostPosted: Sat Dec 19, 2009 12:39 pm
(Probably when you are online, but thee system doesn't agree when you post.)  

Zorc James

Loyal Friend

11,050 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100

Luna Kosane

7,450 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0
  • Beta Voter 0
PostPosted: Sat Dec 19, 2009 12:40 pm
User Image

Lillian Rose Danir

((Ghost posting means like when you post, but someone posts at around the same time as you do and their posts usually ends up on the next page or after yours.))

Lillian's eyes bore hatefully into Sigfried's as he walked away. She then turned to Lenah and patted her on the shoulder. She wasn't surprised that Lenah would want to make a dress. She was the seamstress of the family, which was something Lillian had failed to grasp. She was about to say something when she heard a rather loud thud and turned back around to see that Sigfried had fallen. Without thinking, she slowly approached him and peered down at him. She gently nudged him with her foot. "Hey, you all right?" she found herself asking.

PostPosted: Sat Dec 19, 2009 12:40 pm
Didn't common sense tell you...
User ImageIt was after Sigfried tripped, that Lenah loosened up and started rollong on the floor with laughter. That's what he gets! Oh my god that was funny! she thought with laughter. When she sobered up, she decided to be nice for once. She walked up to the clumsy vampire and offered her hand. "Here. I'll help you.." she said stiffly. Then she blinked Lillian said the exact thing as her. "Sorry Lill. Here you can help him, I'm going to get started on the stupid dress I messed up on."
That jacket was soo yesterday...

((Thanks Luna ^^))  

Viva Viola

Mythical Senshi

10,400 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Little Bunny Foo Foo 100
  • Signature Look 250

Zorc James

Loyal Friend

11,050 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
PostPosted: Sat Dec 19, 2009 12:43 pm
But Sigfried wouldn't really respond. No, it was rather he couldn't respond. He hadn't had blood in a long while, and it was finally starting to affect him.

(I LOVE EGGNOG!!! Eggnog + Coke = Love! )  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 19, 2009 12:49 pm

Justin looked back and studied Sigfried for a bit. He seems like he's in bad shape. Justin pulled out a vial from his jacket with a deep scarlet liquid. Just like the other one he put in his desk. He walked back over to Sigfried, knelt down, and held out the vial. "Here. I think this will make you feel better."

dreamingweirdo75

Luna Kosane

7,450 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0
  • Beta Voter 0
PostPosted: Sat Dec 19, 2009 12:54 pm
User Image

Lillian Rose Danir

Lillian patted Jessibelle on the head and smiled before watching her hurry along. She then turned back to Sigfried, but couldn't say anything for Justin had just given him something. It looked like...She grimaced. "Excuse me, but is that blood?" she asked curiously not moving even though she was in a danger zone with a bloodthirsty vampire only a few inches away from her. "Where did you get it from?" she asked speaking once again.

PostPosted: Sat Dec 19, 2009 1:01 pm

While waiting for Sigfried to take the vial, he heard the blond girl's question. He stared her down for a few seconds. He then stated, "It is indeed blood. But it does not concern you where it came from. What's important right now is that it's going to help him." If worse came to worse, I would probably have to force-feed it to him.

dreamingweirdo75

VIP RP

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 13 14 15 16 17 18 ... 72 73 74 75 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games