Welcome to Gaia! ::

Byako, City of Everything

Back to Guilds

Byako, the city of everything. A city hundreds of miles in size where anything can and does happy on a daily basis Join the random sillyness 

Tags: plushie, city, random, silly, Byako 

Reply Side RP Section <Start an RP of your own or join someone else's!>
Dark vs. Light Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 13 14 15 16 17 18 ... 60 61 62 63 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

angel_of_bloodlust

PostPosted: Sat Jan 02, 2010 4:23 pm
While the girls slept, I remained awake, watching behind us in case any birds with dark elves on board tried to catch up to us. But it was safe, and now Yoko was starting to awaken. "Good evening, Yoko. Did you rest well?"  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 03, 2010 10:08 am
Yawning, I nodded. "I slept wonderfully. Thank you. Do you need any rest?", I asked him. I didn't know much about creatures from the inside world. It didn't make any sense and I wondered how deep the world really was. It was flat. How....? I tried to think but my head was spinning.  

gandygirl

angel_of_bloodlust

PostPosted: Sun Jan 03, 2010 12:47 pm
I shake my head. "I cannot rest until I am no longer needed. I regain my power by being in shadows, so I have been fine. But the closer we get to the light side, it's going to be harder to rest."  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 03, 2010 12:48 pm
I yawn, slowly waking up. Sitting up, I blink before stretching my arms over my head like a cat. "Morning...." I paused realizing what time it really was. "Well I guess it technically isn't morning huh?" I grin nonchalantly.  

neodrac54

6,750 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300

gandygirl

PostPosted: Sun Jan 03, 2010 12:52 pm
I laughed. "Its now night. This is when I'm most active. Don't worry Knight, I can easily provide you a rest shadow. Just let me know." I stood up and stretched again. "I'll be back," I said, jumping off the cloud and landing easily on the ground that was hundreds of feet below. I disappeared with the clouds under us.  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 04, 2010 1:37 pm
I nod, and watch as Yoko jumped from her cloud, and landed on the ground below. What she had planned, I did not know. But for now, I watched her every move. It would be bad if I was out of the loop.  

angel_of_bloodlust

gandygirl

PostPosted: Mon Jan 04, 2010 1:44 pm
Carefully, I become transparent. I disappeared into the trees and ran off to find some food.  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 04, 2010 1:56 pm
I shrug, watching as Yoko umped off the cloud, disappearing from sight, literally. And a night elf's eyes were as keen as a hawk's. "What in the world is she doing....?" I said, before moving away from the edge. I quickly checked our direction, smiling. We were still going in the right direction, and would probably be at the Gorge in no time.  

neodrac54

6,750 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300

gandygirl

PostPosted: Mon Jan 04, 2010 2:10 pm
I laughed running back and high jumping on the cloud. 26 minutes. That was all it took. "Dumb humans", I muttered under my breath as I saw Yuima and Knight. I laughed again. "See this?", I asked them, holding up a bag. "This has the best food in the world, next to rats. Human food." I smiled slyly, producing a piece of meat with a slice of bread on either side. "They call this a hamburger." I grabbed another one out of the bag and threw it to Yuima. Then I brought out a bottle of Soda. "I don't really know what this is because I never tried it." I took a sip and smiled. "Want anything?" I asked Knight.  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 04, 2010 2:15 pm
"Ahh.. That would be soda. And I'm surprised you got it..." I smile, pulling out a cheese burger and my own bottle of soda. I'd been t a human settlement before, I'd actually lived there.. But I didn't stay for long. Humans tended to be overly cruel for people of other races...  

neodrac54

6,750 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300

gandygirl

PostPosted: Mon Jan 04, 2010 2:29 pm
"Soda?", I said, rolling the word around on my tongue. I strongly disliked humans when they were against other species. "It was easy to get," I said shrugging. "I was transparent. You get in and get out."  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 04, 2010 2:56 pm
"I suppose being transparent helps...." I shrugged Taking a bite of cheese burger before drinking some of her soda. It tasted awesome. Something about the flavor of the cheese burger and the flavor of the soda just tasted right.  

neodrac54

6,750 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300

gandygirl

PostPosted: Mon Jan 04, 2010 3:01 pm
We sat there on the cloud eating. The cheese burger was delicious. "So much better than mice", I finally admitted. "This 'soda' is very good." I gulped down half the bottle and threw it back in the bag. "I'll save the rest for later."  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 04, 2010 9:18 pm
I shook my head at the offering, not being able to take it. "I can't eat foods. To be honest, I wasn't made with a stomach, so I can't hold any food or liquids." I looked down embarrassed at the fact that I was built only as a shell, and not a complete being. Thinking ahead, I wasn't even sure about what would happen once we reached the Light lands. My body was built of shadows, so I didn't know if I could survive being in the Light.  

angel_of_bloodlust

neodrac54

6,750 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Mon Jan 04, 2010 9:35 pm
I looked over towards Knight, blinking. "Hey... Don't look so down about that... It's alright. Everyone has things that make them different." I grinned, shrugging before polishing off the last of my cheeseburger and soda. Wow... I really was hungry.  
Side RP Section <Start an RP of your own or join someone else's!>

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 13 14 15 16 17 18 ... 60 61 62 63 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games