Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP for Fantasy, Love, and Action

Back to Guilds

A fun place to role-play with Gaians of all ages and skill levels in a variety of genres 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Romance, Action 

Reply VIP RP
{Dead} [X]-School of Magic-[X] Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 13 14 15 16 17 18 ... 62 63 64 65 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

AngryNinjah

5,000 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Brandisher 100
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Sat Dec 26, 2009 10:17 am
Zann listened to Professor Lesera speak. "Well, seeing as you're busy with Alyce, I'll see you later today" Zann also listened to the answer to his question. "Mhm. I understand now." Zann also spoke to Alyce. "No, I haven't a clue." He answered her question about her room number.

((I'm gotta go now, sorry. that's why I said 'I'll see you later today', painters brush))  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 26, 2009 10:24 am
"O.K thanks for the help, Professor." Alyce says. "Yes, this is my 1st year...i didnt even know this school existed until a couple weeks ago." She says in response to the Professors question. "You teach Special Abilities, right? Well, I might be in your class...you know, if they accept my kind." They start to walk down the hall together.  

AlyGator95

Painters Brush

5,950 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
PostPosted: Sat Dec 26, 2009 10:30 am
EeganLesera
Teacher of:
Special Abilities 101/ Special Abilities 102 AP

Eegan Lesera, or Professor Lesera listened to Alyce as she responded to her own question. First Years usually didn't end up in her 102, Advance Practice class, but two years ago she did have a pair of twins that had exceeded her standards and moved up. However something that Alyce said was interesting. If they accepted her kind, Eegan would know. Vampires were rather common at the school which was a show that they didn't create a problem for anyone. "You would be surprised at how many different race befriend themselves here at the school. Myself as an example." Professor Lesera smiled, as she took a left turn when they came to the end of he hallway. It was a very big, and nice school, but Eegan knew it like the back of her hand. How many years she had spent in these halls, even when she was a student a time back.

User Image
Occ: Alright see ya then!

PostPosted: Sat Dec 26, 2009 10:38 am
Alyce smirked. If only it were that easy. "But I'm not just a vampire, you see. its sorta...complicated." They continued to walk, the Professor some-how knowing which way to go in the confusing hallways. "And what race are you?"  

AlyGator95

Painters Brush

5,950 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
PostPosted: Sat Dec 26, 2009 10:51 am
EeganLesera
Teacher of:
Special Abilities 101/ Special Abilities 102 AP

Eegan Lesera, or Professor Lesera frowned slightly, complicated? This brought her curiosity a tiny bit up, yet she wouldn't ask about Alyce's little complication. Yet another question was directed in her way. What race was Eegan? Now in her case complicated was nothing! Only a small portion of students had ever asked her that question. Slowing down, she turned her head to face Alyce and said. "I'm a Black Blood, you've probably never heard of us... we're nearly extinct for a reason. Lets just say that I am the most hated, and feared race. Such stupid stereotypes. When I had applied to the school, my acceptance was denied once because of my race. No one wanted a Black Blood around." Professor Lesera smiled sadly, yet changed her expression a little later. She was teaching at this school which was such a feat! Usually she had to lie about her race, which most Black Bloods had to do.

User Image
Occ

PostPosted: Sat Dec 26, 2009 11:01 am
Alyce felt relieved that the Professor hadnt tried to pry. She hadnt meant to say anything, and she definately didnt want to explain it to anyone. Even someone as nice as the Professor. "I'm sorry I'm asking so many questions." Alyce says, smiling apologetically. "I guess I'm too curious for my own good." She giggled. That was sort of an ironic comment, after all that she'd been through...  

AlyGator95

AngryNinjah

5,000 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Brandisher 100
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Sat Dec 26, 2009 12:22 pm
(( I'm back =D ))

Zann walked into the library. He wanted to find a book on special abilities. He had already made a word for igniting his ability, but not one for extinguishing the flame. Closing his hand worked, but he would need a word anyways. "Radahka." Zann said, reminding himself of the name. but at that point, a fireball triggered by the word appeared in his hand, and as soon as he felt the heat of the flame, he threw his hand up to see why his hand was hot. But as he lifted his hand, the fireball flew at a bookshelf, and it ignited. "Oh, Crumbs!" Zann yelled. He could only watch as the bookshelf next to it ignited, and the next one, and so on. "What am i gonna do....." Zann said to himself.  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 26, 2009 1:15 pm
Lucien had since lunched with Shayne, and sensed a disturbance coming from the direction of the Library. Lucien had since separated from Shayne, so he snapped his fingers and appeared in the library, in the midst of a blazing inferno. "What the hellfire happened here?" Lucien asked at nobody in particular. His eyes then set on Zann, and he nodded, understanding. He held his hand towards the blaze, and closed his eyes. He concentrated, and whispered, "Telladra." Immediately a forceful jet of water gushed toward the fire, which, after a minute, extinguished the fire. He looked at Zann. "You know, you should try to find a way to control the spread of that fire." he told him. "You never know what'll happen with fire like this." at this, he waved his hand at the bookshelves without looking at them, which restored the shelves and their contents immediately. With a last nod at Zann, he walked out the door and turned a corner.  

Zephiur

Friendly Guildsman

7,600 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Tycoon 200

Zephiur

Friendly Guildsman

7,600 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Sat Dec 26, 2009 1:22 pm
Shane jumped as another knocked on the door, but felt his presence go away. "Right then." he said to Hana as he stood up and took a place a couple feet in front of her. He then initiated the transformation. He felt his nose and mouth meld into one and elongate. He felt his back legs warp into haunches. He felt his body sprout fur. He felt his tailbone grow and cover in fur. It would have been an odd sensation to a human, but to a demihuman, it was as natural as stretching a muscle. He sat on his haunches and barked softly at Hana, signaling that he was done.  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 26, 2009 1:28 pm
Shayne had eaten his lunch, it was delicious as always. And was now on his way to his class room for class. It would time for his class in a short bit, and he wanted to look nice. Thinking of that, he snapped his fingers and disappeared, reappearing in his quarters. He grabbed some fresh clothes and went into the bathroom to take a shower. After getting out of the shower, Shayne got dressed, spiked his hair, brushed his teeth, then left his room, heading down towards the main classrooms.  

DragonSlayer Arcos

Vicious Bunny

Wonyky

Blessed Prophet

PostPosted: Sat Dec 26, 2009 1:40 pm
Luke got bored with his book. So he got up and went to the librey to get anther book. On his way he started to smell smoke comeing from the librey, and broke out into a spirnt towards it.  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 26, 2009 2:16 pm
Zann saw saw Lucien put out the fire. "I don't know what happened. I was going over the word I had chosen for my ability and then it caught on fire." Zann quickly explained.  

AngryNinjah

5,000 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Brandisher 100
  • Person of Interest 200

Wonyky

Blessed Prophet

PostPosted: Sat Dec 26, 2009 3:54 pm
Luke arrived at the Library and stuck his head in."I swear that I smelled a fire." He said when he started to walk around the massive library. Then he put down the book he was carrying and snaped his fangers,"Dleath'a." Then the book went back were he got it. Then went in search of a new book.  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 26, 2009 4:34 pm
Zann was not surprised to see somebody rush in the library after the fire. Zann turned to Luke. "Yes, there actually was a fire. But it's gone. Lucien put it out." Zann said.  

AngryNinjah

5,000 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Brandisher 100
  • Person of Interest 200

Wonyky

Blessed Prophet

PostPosted: Sat Dec 26, 2009 4:52 pm
"Ah, so thats how it happened." Luke picked up a book and started to look though it."So what would your name me." Then Luke snaped his fingers,"Dleath'a." The book went back were he got it."Mine is Luke." Then he took anther book off the shelf.  
VIP RP

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 13 14 15 16 17 18 ... 62 63 64 65 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games