Welcome to Gaia! ::

Byako, City of Everything

Back to Guilds

Byako, the city of everything. A city hundreds of miles in size where anything can and does happy on a daily basis Join the random sillyness 

Tags: plushie, city, random, silly, Byako 

Reply Side RP Section <Start an RP of your own or join someone else's!>
Elstania Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 13 14 15 16 17 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

gandygirl

PostPosted: Wed Feb 03, 2010 12:04 pm
"I'm not really sure if I can teach you magic. I mean, I was born with it and taught to use it. You do have your own magic. You just don't know how to use it. For example you can breathe fire. There is some of your magic. You just haven't used it to the full extent. And you didn't whimper out. You just weren't sure what to do. Thats ok.", I say to Angel, trying to comfort her.  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 13, 2010 10:30 am
Raurick's crimson eyes glowed in the nearby shadows as his form slowly appeared in the darkness. He was leaning against a tree, his arms crossed over his chest and his left leg crossed over his right. "Or you could try the blunt method of putting her in a stresful situation where she must use her magic or else."  

Daemithus Nezaio

Profitable Entrepreneur

6,675 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Entrepreneur 150

gandygirl

PostPosted: Sat Feb 13, 2010 4:37 pm
I jumped in the air, hearing Raurick's voice. I didn't even realize that he had returned. "Maybe," I said. "How would we go about doing that?"  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 13, 2010 4:52 pm
Stepping out of the shadows, Raurick brandished his favorite shadow weapon; the Pitch Black Blade. A katana made of darkness. "I could always help." He grinned in a manner that betrayed no true emotion.  

Daemithus Nezaio

Profitable Entrepreneur

6,675 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Entrepreneur 150

gandygirl

PostPosted: Sun Feb 14, 2010 2:43 pm
I wince at the sight of the katana and glance back at Angel. "Alright but don't hurt her."  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 14, 2010 2:47 pm
Raurick dispelled the Katana and cracked his knuckles. "If you insist." He muttered as he began to glow with dark energy.  

Daemithus Nezaio

Profitable Entrepreneur

6,675 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Entrepreneur 150

angel5159

PostPosted: Mon Feb 15, 2010 5:35 pm
Angel watched as the Kantana disapeared. Omfg what do I do now? What is he going to do?  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 15, 2010 6:09 pm
The dark energy swirling around Raurick until he himself began to change into a dragon. When the darkness gave way, a black dragon stood in Raurick;s place. "This is a shadow manifestation technigue." He informed. "This is real, but it has a damage limit." The dragon's mouth never moved as he spoke, but it did grin as it visibly took in a deep breath, then blew out a dark black flame at her.  

Daemithus Nezaio

Profitable Entrepreneur

6,675 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Entrepreneur 150

angel5159

PostPosted: Mon Feb 15, 2010 6:17 pm
She jumped out of the way pumping her wings. She tried to blow fire back but all that came out was a puff of smoke. "Aww great the one time I need to breath fire I can't." She landed and jumped into the tree next to her. She made a tornado and mixed it with a gigantic wave creating a water tsunami and sent it toawrds Raurick.  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 15, 2010 7:04 pm
"Impressive." Raurick admitted as he stomped and a wall of earth shot up, stopping the tsunami in it's tracks. "Try harder, always strive to out do yourself." He instrucked as he headbutted the wall and sent chunks of sharpened and moistened earth at Angel.  

Daemithus Nezaio

Profitable Entrepreneur

6,675 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Entrepreneur 150

angel5159

PostPosted: Mon Feb 15, 2010 7:09 pm
Angel looked up at the sky. She saw the clouds. Her eyes shaded over and the clouds came together. It started to rain. A bolt of lightning hit Raurick square in the neck. The peices of rock hit the ground. Angels pupils came back as the clouds started to separate. She fell from the branch and hit the ground. A large ripple went through the earth. Angel just lay there. Exausted she tried to get up but just fell back to the ground.  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 15, 2010 7:13 pm
(Isn't the rule of this RP no godmodding?)

Raurick winced and the dragon form fizzled away, leaving only Raurick standing there. "Impressive, maybe the best so far, but you need to learn how to control it."  

Daemithus Nezaio

Profitable Entrepreneur

6,675 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Entrepreneur 150

angel5159

PostPosted: Mon Feb 15, 2010 7:17 pm
(When did I godmod? Maybe I over looked it or didn't know cause I don't think I did?)

"Your right. I need to learnso I don't end up like this again." With success she sat up. Still tired she tried to stand and failed.  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 15, 2010 7:21 pm
Raurick walked over and slowly, carefully picked her up. "I'm going to spend the next few days training you, so in the mean time, I'll take care of you." He headed off in the direction of a house he knew of nearby.  

Daemithus Nezaio

Profitable Entrepreneur

6,675 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Entrepreneur 150

angel5159

PostPosted: Mon Feb 15, 2010 7:23 pm
"Thank you Raurick." Angel smiled. I used to think him being here was a bad thing but mow it is better than I expected. Angel thought happily.  
Side RP Section <Start an RP of your own or join someone else's!>

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 13 14 15 16 17 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff