Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP for Fantasy, Love, and Action

Back to Guilds

A fun place to role-play with Gaians of all ages and skill levels in a variety of genres 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Romance, Action 

Reply RP for 1x1 - RP Search and Ads
The Manor *Redux* (Starting/Finally Full!) Updates! pg.13 Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Interesting story?
  Yes, I like it! :D I'm joining!
  Nope! Not good enough for me...
  It's okay, I'll think about joining...
View Results

Furrie Princess Nala

PostPosted: Sat Feb 13, 2010 7:09 am
As soon as Xaviar was on the counter out of harms way Kala turned back to where the rat had been only to find it had hidden somewhere. "Great i hate when they do this!" She said as she walked slowly to Where it had been. The rat came out of hideing as she passed where it was and bit her on the back leg. She slashd at it with her front paw and as it let go she turned around grabing it by the throat as it clawed her on the legs arms and side She bit harder and harder untill it died. "Help!" She said as she pased out on the floor bleeding from the bite and cuts the rat had made on her.  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 13, 2010 7:51 pm
He gasps "Lilly! We need Lilly!" He jumps off the counter top and runs to find Lilly. When he finds her he says "Kala got bite by a big rat and shes not moving! You have to help her!" he says gasping for air.  

MrCoconutKitty

Missy Eevee

Angelic Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Sun Feb 14, 2010 11:36 am
Lilly gasped, "Okay! come on!" she exclaimed frantically, she grabbed some shoots and and other medical supplies, and turned to Xavier "Xavier! come on take me to her!" she exclaimed, "We need to get to her fast!" she wasn't sure how bad the bite was but she didn't want Kala to get infected.  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 14, 2010 4:04 pm
He turns and runs to teh kitchen. When he gets there he paws at kala to move but she dosnt."You gotta help her!" he exclamis to her with tears on his face.  

MrCoconutKitty

xXxRandom CrapxXx

PostPosted: Sun Feb 14, 2010 4:49 pm
Jorge The Robo Element
Fire star sees her and calls to her "No use in hiding, I already spotted you so come on out unless you want me to go in" He looked at Austin and said in a low voice "We'll continue this some other day" He seemed calm then and continued to look at where the wing was

He smiled and leaned back "Hey Lilly, would you like me to show you where the horses are kept" He could not help but think that there are many other animals that slept there although it was meant for only the horses.

(Sorry had computer problems)
Austin nodded and jumped on the roof again waiting for something interesting to happen  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 14, 2010 8:36 pm
"Such a ruckus." She rolls her eyes with a grumble and got herself comfortable inside the hay she was hiding in. She just wants to sleep, not be surrounded by animals and humans.. why can't she be with nature like she once was? why having to live here? Why her? She had too much to worry about.  

ShadowStream-chan

Wealthy Gaian

10,825 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Full closet 200
  • Partygoer 500

FatesMyBitch

PostPosted: Mon Feb 15, 2010 1:04 am
Archer frowned as he peered into the kitchen. "Stop your whinning. She's tough. So don't worry."  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 15, 2010 1:13 am
Lilly quickly ran over to Kala, and inspected her wound, it was quite bad in her opinion, "That must have been quite a big rat..." she said with a sigh as she quickly cleaned the wound with alcohol and bandaged it up. Then she gave Kala a few shots so the wound wouldn't get infected. She sighed and picked up Kala into her arms. "Okay... she needs some rest..." she said stroking the unconscious cat. "She needs to stay inside though..." she glanced at the man who was speaking, "She is a healthy cat..." she agreed, "But with this big of a bit it can be dangerous even for a human..." she informed him.  

Missy Eevee

Angelic Shapeshifter

Missy Eevee

Angelic Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Mon Feb 15, 2010 1:16 am
xXxRandom CrapxXx

(Sorry had computer problems)
Austin nodded and jumped on the roof again waiting for something interesting to happen

(( you can meet up with Sera played by Shadow stream... she needs someone to RP with... she's at the stables right now...))  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 16, 2010 6:07 am
((Umm no offense but, Read the post the rats already is dead and right near where I had kala pass out in the kitchen wouldn't be much good of a mouser if She got so badly hurt and didn't kill it right. by the way Archer please leave killing a rat or mouse to a cat since if you don't kalas out of a job and more or less a reason to be in this rp. ))  

Furrie Princess Nala

Missy Eevee

Angelic Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Tue Feb 16, 2010 11:49 am
(( oops lolz... I deleted my last post, you can delete your post too Fate...))  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 16, 2010 12:22 pm
((Just did. Damn. Archer wanted to shoot something.))  

FatesMyBitch

Furrie Princess Nala

PostPosted: Wed Feb 17, 2010 6:04 am
Kala opened her eyes. "Did someone remove the rat from the kitchen? I don't want to get yelled at for not taking anthere kill out of the kitchen by Archer again." She said still fealing weak.  
RP for 1x1 - RP Search and Ads

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff