Welcome to Gaia! ::

Naruto: Ultimate Roleplaying (NUR) [CLOSED]

Back to Guilds

A long-lived guild, filled with memories of a time long-gone. RIP NUR. 

Tags: naruto, roleplaying, jutsu, fantasy, discussion 

Reply -
Training room for genin for chuunin exams Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 13 14 15 16 17 18 ... 25 26 27 28 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

hentaiprince

PostPosted: Tue Dec 29, 2009 4:55 am
"Well, seeing how I couldn't really use my hands, it seemed like the quickest way." He said while brushing off some dust.  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 29, 2009 5:04 am
"Well I'm done learning for now, what about you? KIa said as he gathered up his things  

Ice-White-Polar-Bear

Desirable Lover

5,950 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • First step to fame 200

hentaiprince

PostPosted: Tue Dec 29, 2009 5:12 am
((6-1=5 5x2=10))

"Nah I still got some more I want to learn."
He took a minute to decide which kind of jutsu he should learn though.
"Hmm, I guess I'll go with earth jutsu's this time."
1/10

So Jurou rummaged through his pack for his earth scroll, and was able to find it eventually.
"Ok, now I need to see which one I want to learn."
So Jurou took a minute to look at all the jutsu's.
2/10

"Alright, I think I know what jutsu I want to learn."
It took a while to find a jutsu he wanted to learn but he decided to go with
Earth Release: Stone Spear.
So he took a minute to memorize the seals.
3/10

Once he was done, he quickly went through the seals for the jutsu. Earth Release: Stone Spear
Jurou waited a moment, but nothing happened.
"Crap."
4/10

"Back to the scroll we go." He said, lowering himself down to the ground, and picked up the scroll.
"Maybe I missed a seal again."
So jurou took another minute to memorize the seals for the scroll.
5/10

He got back up after memorizing the seals, and started doing them again. Earth Release: Stone Spear
This time the spears did come up, but they were more like sharp sticks than spears.
" Damn."
6/10

"You know what, I probably didn't use enough chacra again.
So Jurou went through the seals again. Earth Release: Stone Spear
This time an Actual rock spears came out of the ground.
"Good."
7/10

Jurou walked over to pick up the spear.
But it wouldn't come out of the ground.
"O come on." he said, sounding exasperated,
8/10

Jurou went back to the scroll and decided to read the description out loud.
" By using chakra to basically control the earth below and around them, the user turns it into sharp spears. This jutsu can be used both offensively and defensively. The user can either create a spear to block an opponent's movement, or they can hurl the spear at their opponent using chakra. The drawback here is, unless chakra is used, the spears cannot be pulled out of the ground manually; they are always set in place. "
"Well." Jurou said. "Don't I feel silly."
9/10

Jurou walked over to the scroll, and puts some chacra into it.
And then he was able to pull the spear out.
"Thats better."
10/10 Earth Release: Stone Spear learned

((Now I think I'll go get some shut eye))  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 29, 2009 5:16 am
Kai smiled "I don't know what to do.I think I will go wander, bye." Kai walke out the room.  

Ice-White-Polar-Bear

Desirable Lover

5,950 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • First step to fame 200

ThePonySlaystation

PostPosted: Tue Dec 29, 2009 9:50 am
Jin entered the area he was supposed to,late like always. "Otokage-san! I need your help. I need to copy your Genjutsu!"  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 29, 2009 10:00 am
"Oh right, that's what I needed to learn." Nanashi said. "Ok, just give me a few minutes to get myself organized." Nanashi said as he grabbed a scroll.  

Firu Shinra

6,100 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Conversationalist 100

Ice-White-Polar-Bear

Desirable Lover

5,950 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • First step to fame 200
PostPosted: Tue Dec 29, 2009 10:05 am
((Otokage when can I learn stage 3 and 4 of the sound tai?))  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 29, 2009 10:12 am
Jin smiled at the man, and then released the smile. "No problem, Otokage-san! I just want to get my Mangekyou as soon as I can." He said cheerfully. He then looked around as sighed as he noted that a battle had erupted early on in the day. "Can someone tell me who fought?"  

ThePonySlaystation

Firu Shinra

6,100 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Conversationalist 100
PostPosted: Tue Dec 29, 2009 11:33 am
"Ummm, me and another kage against some little b*****d." Nanashi said as he got right to training. "This might take me a while." He said and began.

Nanashi flashed through the handseals for the first jutsu. He was going to cast all his jutsu on Jin, so it would give Jin a chance to copy them. "Fukushi no Jutsu (Double Vision Technique)" Jin would then be seeing doubles of Nanashi.
[1/1]
(Fukushi no Jutsu (Double Vision Technique) learned.)

Nanashi flashed through a new set of handseals. "Ikamono Chishio (Fake blood)" Nanashi's body would then look as if it was bleeding and putting him in excrutiating pain.
[1/1]
(Ikamono Chishio (Fake blood) learned)

Nanashi flashed through another set of handseals. He looked into Jin's eyes. "Suiganmourou no Jutsu (Drunken Sight Technique)" This would make Jin see everything in blurs as well as spin his world slightly.
[1/1]
(Suiganmourou no Jutsu (Drunken Sight Technique) learned)

Nanashi looked in Jin's eyes again, and did not remove his gaze. Jin would not be able to remove his gaze from Nanashi. Nanashi then released the jutsu. "That was Bouzenjishitsu no Jutsu (Stupification Technique)"
[1/1]
(Bouzenjishitsu no Jutsu (Stupification Technique) learned)

Nanashi formed more handseals. "Magen: Kokuni Arazu No Jutsu (Demonic Illusion: False Surroundings Technique)" Suddenly, Jin wouldn't see himself in the training room, but in a vast forest. Nanashi then stopped the jutsu.
[1/1]
(Magen: Kokuni Arazu No Jutsu (Demonic Illusion: False Surroundings Technique) learned)

Nanashi then formed some handseals. "Magen: Narakumi No Jutsu (Demonic Illusion: Vision of Hell Technique)" As some dust gathered in Jin's eyes, Barney would suddenly burst in the door singing "I loves you." "Heh heh, sucker." Nanashi said laughing.
[1/1]
(Magen: Narakumi No Jutsu (Demonic Illusion: Vision of Hell Technique) learned)

Nanashi moved onto the next jutsu. "Kori Shinchuu no Jutsu (Sly Fellow Mind Skill)" Nanashi said as he flew through handseals. Then appeared directly in front of Jin with his supposed speed with the genjutsu, whereas he merely walked over and poked Jin in the forehead.
[1/1]
(Kori Shinchuu no Jutsu (Sly Fellow Mind Skill) learned)

"Those should be good enough to try and copy for right now." Nanashi said taking a breather.

(So, different post for each jutsu, saying which one you are trying for, accompanied by dice roll.)  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 29, 2009 11:52 am
After learning the wind ninjutsu, Ronnel decided that he should probably go get his leg fixed up. He grabbed his cane and began limping towards the Hospital. Something about Nanashi's eye struck a cord in him, and he figured the hospital would be a good place to check that as well.

(Firu, how the F*&* did you know I was asleep???)  

Ronnel-again

Firu Shinra

6,100 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Conversationalist 100
PostPosted: Tue Dec 29, 2009 12:05 pm
(Cause I am a vampire that can see the future -__- honestly, do you not get that yet XP Besides, I wanted you to get my eye this way.)

Nanashi sat down and closed his eyes and rested for a little bit while sitting against a tree. He knew that if someone needed help they would ask. And since he had heightened hearing, he could tell if someone was going to attack him.  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 29, 2009 12:06 pm
Ronnel walked in easily, a slight limp the only remnant of his injury. He handed the book with the page on the Sekai Reigan to the Otokage, then bowed.
"Can you teach me about the Six Senses numb Otokage-sama? That is, if it isn't to high above my level. Aside from that, I'd like to learn the Kaze no Yaiba as a kind of finisher move."  

Ronnel-again

Firu Shinra

6,100 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Conversationalist 100
PostPosted: Tue Dec 29, 2009 12:19 pm
Nanashi took the book and read the page. "So this is what you think it is hmm?" Nanashi asked. "Sure, I think you are able to learn both those techniques." Nanashi said, throwing the scrolls with the techniques to Ronnel, as he continued to read about the Seki-Reigan.  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 29, 2009 12:25 pm
'It does match with the enhanced speed and the uh, physical characteristics, such as the inability to be healed and the kanji in your eye. And thank you Otokage-sama." He caught the scrolls and went to a corner of the room to begin studying the jutsu.  

Ronnel-again

Firu Shinra

6,100 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Conversationalist 100
PostPosted: Tue Dec 29, 2009 12:33 pm
(I read it wrong XD I don't have to be blinded XD)
"No problem, Ronnel." Nanashi said with a smile.  
-

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 13 14 15 16 17 18 ... 25 26 27 28 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games