Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP for Fantasy, Love, and Action

Back to Guilds

A fun place to role-play with Gaians of all ages and skill levels in a variety of genres 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Romance, Action 

Reply RP for 1x1 - RP Search and Ads
Naito cafe! ~Stealingly full!!!~ Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 13 14 15 16 17 18 ... 37 38 39 40 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Apple_Gel3

PostPosted: Sat Jan 16, 2010 7:17 pm
Continue our conversation? Reina thought surprisingly. "Well I guess we could. I mean, you came all the way here after all. Why don't you come in?" she carefully said. I warning you though, anything funny and you're gone. . even if you're cute. not saying aloud but in her mind.  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 16, 2010 7:20 pm
"Thanks"he said slowly coming up the stairs.He stood in front of her looking deep in her eyes with their faces so close.  

xXxRandom CrapxXx

Apple_Gel3

PostPosted: Sat Jan 16, 2010 7:24 pm
Reina couldn't find a way to evade this so she said "I'll get some tea." she left the door open as she quickly went into the kitchen. "Sorry it's a little messy from this morning and could you shut the door?. Anyway, You never really got to tell me your name before i kind of left you huh. So let's start again. The name's Reina, and You?"  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 16, 2010 7:27 pm
"Ed"he said slowly coming in and closed the door."So do you live alone"he asked sitting down on the couch.  

xXxRandom CrapxXx

Daaxis

3,100 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
PostPosted: Sat Jan 16, 2010 7:32 pm
Yasou Haru

User Image

Yasou smiled,"Would you mind if I joined you down in the fields, later?" Yasou asked her.  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 16, 2010 7:36 pm
She blushed a little then she simply smiled.
"Sure I wouldn't mind at all Yasou. Besides, I'm glad someone would like to come with me to the fields."
She looked at the clock.
"Well, it's almost time for me to check out of work soon. You up for it Yasou??"  

Cecile Silverstone

Apple_Gel3

PostPosted: Sat Jan 16, 2010 7:37 pm
Ed huh. .Reina thought. Reina came into living room that was connected from the kitchen. She set the tea down and replied "Yea, I do. What about you Ed?" she said while looking a little out of it.  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 16, 2010 7:46 pm
"Well, first I have to pay the bill for eating here," Yasou said as he pulled out his wallet,"So how much for the tea and muffin?" Yasou asked, he didn't want to walk off with out paying.  

Daaxis

3,100 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100

Cecile Silverstone

PostPosted: Sat Jan 16, 2010 7:52 pm
She gets up and goes to the cashier.
"Well....you just had a tea and muffin. It's only five dollars."
She smiled.  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 16, 2010 7:56 pm
Kess looked at her last customer walk out. She saw Naiyoki still talking and walked up to her with a smile. " Im soo sorry guys but I need to lock up." She smiled at Yasou and winked at Naiyoki.

heartless_luver123

Daaxis

3,100 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
PostPosted: Sat Jan 16, 2010 7:56 pm
Yasou walked over to where she was as he pulled five dollars out. He then handed her a five dollar bill,"Ready when you are," he said with a smile.  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 16, 2010 8:03 pm
She smiled at him and put the five dollar bill in the cashier. And looked at Kess.
"Don't worry Kess we were about to head out."
She turned her attention back to Yasou.
"Just let me get my stuff in the back and I'll meet you outside infront of the Cafe."
Naiyoki walked to the back and started grabbing her stuff.  

Cecile Silverstone

Daaxis

3,100 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
PostPosted: Sat Jan 16, 2010 8:15 pm
Yasou smiled,"All right then," he walked out the front doors and stood outside. Wind started to pick up, it was a little bit breezier then it was earlier. He smiled and breathed in the night air, and looked at the sky while he waited.  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 16, 2010 8:25 pm
Naiyoki opened up her bag thinking about she should change into her normal clothes. But then she closed it back up, she didn't want Yasou to wait. She put her bag on her shoulder and her guitar in her other hand. Few mins later she walked out to the front.
"Good night Kess, I'll see you tommarow again." She smiled and saw Yasou.
"Alright lets go, Yasou.I didn't let you wait too long right??  

Cecile Silverstone

Daaxis

3,100 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
PostPosted: Sat Jan 16, 2010 8:31 pm
"Nah, your good with the time," Yasou replied, he saw her guitar and almost freaked,"No way! You play guitar too?" he asked, he never knew too many musicians. It always felt like such a rare occasion to meet another musician.  
RP for 1x1 - RP Search and Ads

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 13 14 15 16 17 18 ... 37 38 39 40 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games