Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP for Fantasy, Love, and Action

Back to Guilds

A fun place to role-play with Gaians of all ages and skill levels in a variety of genres 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Romance, Action 

Reply Saved RPs
♠ White Padded Rooms [Open/ Full] Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 13 14 15 16 17 18 ... 28 29 30 31 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

?
  :D
  :/
  D:
View Results

Day Leaf

7,050 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Hunter 50
PostPosted: Wed Jan 13, 2010 12:38 pm
Seth Alexander Wright
User Image
"I'm just like the doctors here... All dressed in white and mad as a rabbit."

Seth kissed Ritter and got up and pulled out some clothes for himself.
He would have loved to see Ritter in his clothes but he would have gotten in trouble.
He gave Ritter another complex hospital gown.
Seth was really getting back into his addictive state because he leaned down and kissed Ritter again.
Once he was dressed he kissed him again, but held his face in a lock against his own face.
He was spent sex wise, but he was up for kissing and touching either way.
"Whenever you think you're ready to come out to eat you can come out. I need to apologize to Jacky...", he murmured.
After one more kiss he got up and rushed out the room.
He grabbed a lunch tray and sat by Jacky in a panic.
He put a hand on her leg so she couldn't get away from him so easily if she wanted.
"Jacky.... I'm really sorry. It was.... one of those things that just happened.", he whispered.
He wanted to try to prove that he was serious, but he didn't know how.
He hoped she understood.

PostPosted: Wed Jan 13, 2010 12:56 pm
User Image
•·.·´¯`·.·• •·.·´¯`·.·•´☾Jackson Ray City ☽•·.·´¯`·.·• •·.·´¯`·.·•´
Don't take life so seriously, it isn't permanent.
Roses are Red, Voilets are Blue..
══════════════════════════════════

Jackson had been eating quietly, picking at her veggie burger and sipping at a diet coke she had picked up, she didn't understand how she was so skinny sometimes since she liked snack's so much, she had so much candy in her room it wasn't even funny. She sipped at her coke before jumping, feeling a hand on her leg she looked down, seeing a bruise before looking up to see Seth. A Bit more beaten up than before, obviously having enjoyed himself. She blinked, shaking her head "I don't see why your apologizing, you didn't do anything wrong."She said, shrugging it off, it didn't bother her that Seth had sex with Ritter, she could care less who he had sex with. "I'm sorry if I appeared like I was freaking out on you. I was uh.."She scratched at her unwounded arm and bit her lip. "A few problems with my condition. I was just having my own freak out so you don't have to apologize for enjoying yourself with Rit."She chuckled, sipping at her diet coke. She brushed his hand off her leg, not really wanting to be touched at the moment "Don't worry about it all right? I can tell that you feel bad."
"You lie to much love."
"I agree, you know it bothered you with him having sex."
"Indeed, you secretly like him don't you? It depresses me that were not as loved."
"I know, we used to have so much fun with you dear."
"It was the good ol' days but im sure we'll have more fun at some point."
"I don't like him, and I defiantly don't like any of you. There will be no fun from you now leave me the hell alone!"
She cursed under her breath and ran a hand through her bangs "Those damn pills aren't working."She groaned, lucky Emily hadn't put her two sense in. She didn't want to freak out on Seth again.

I'm Schizophrenic..
And so am I..

oOoRainbow-SherbertoOo

Anxious Nymph

8,600 Points
  • Divine Donator 100
  • Bookworm 100
  • Citizen 200

Day Leaf

7,050 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Hunter 50
PostPosted: Wed Jan 13, 2010 1:21 pm
Seth Alexander Wright
User Image

Seth kissed her cheek not caring if anyone saw him.
"Jacky. You are my best friend. I want to know if you have a problem with it. You're one of my top priorities. Not sex.", he whispered.
He thought about the pill thing she mentioned before he lost himself.
"I'm not sure if the treatment will work but they did mention a new thing. They want to test it on the helpless first... but if it works all the schizophrenic kids are going to be homeward bound, Jack. It's like a machine they use to zap your nerve endings. It causes you to stop seeing and hearing things in your mind but it does result in you not having dreams for the rest of your life. If it works you'll be good to go.", he murmured.
He wanted her to be fixed... he wanted her to be happy.
"They do have new pills too. But they'll only give you 12 hours of relief."

PostPosted: Wed Jan 13, 2010 1:59 pm
User Image

Jackson blinked, not expecting Seth to kiss her cheek, they reddened a bit and she crossed her arms while looking at him. "Seth, it's not my choice who you have sex with. It's your and I don't care what you do with your body."She said, she didn't want to control him, that's not who she was. She didn't know why it bothered her but it did and she would lie about it, say it was fine because she knew it shouldn't bother her. "Let's hope it works. Nothing's worked before, especially when I started. I don't want to be here forever but I doubt it will work. Not like I have anywhere to go if I was out anyway."She shrugged, she didn't think her art and design's were that good to get herself a job, but an artist never really liked what they did, even if it was amazing. She sighed "Being a schitzo isn't my only problem Seth. You know that. Even if those pills help with the voices and the illusions there's still other things I can't get over." She shivered, thinking of her fear of the dark, she knew it was her fault, though Seth just thought she was afraid of the dark. He didn't really know about her mother and father, mostly because she avoided talking about herself unless she had to with doctors. She hadn't been in a dark room or in a dark place since she stressed how she wouldn't go in the dark, she got dangerous when she was threatened with the dark, and that was something she would have to overcome to leave also.

I'm Schizophrenic..
And so am I..

oOoRainbow-SherbertoOo

Anxious Nymph

8,600 Points
  • Divine Donator 100
  • Bookworm 100
  • Citizen 200

Lord Blade Icestorm

PostPosted: Wed Jan 13, 2010 2:11 pm
User Image

Jake rocked a bit as he heard the voices come in once again. "Why cant you just leave me alone?"
"Whats the matter, dont like us? Well thats too bad." "All we are is dust in the wind." "Thats a song you moron." "Shut up, shut up, shut the f*** up already." "Just go off and bite yourself again like a good little boy. Sooner or later you will have to see what lies before you." Jake frowned and looked out the window again. So high, so easy to just jump...but the window was thicker than it looked, he knew he would never get far. He hated himself and just wanted to die already but the voices wouldnt let him, neither would the doctors. He was breaking down a bit as the voices got more and more to him. He bit down on his lip hard causing more bleeding as he slowly rocked back and forth. He wasnt going to cry though he wanted to, he knew how much it would make Max laugh.  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 13, 2010 2:38 pm
Seth Alexander Wright
User Image

Seth looked at Jacky for a long minute.
"There's nothing wrong with us. We're just friends in a place that we can't get out of."
Seth looked at her seriously.
"We need to riot. They treat you with stronger stuff in the padded cells. I never even thought about sex once when I was there. And when you get out you'll feel like a new toy. You should feel better. They can't lock us up in them alone... they don't have that many rooms. They'll double us up. I promise you that we'll get out even if it's breaking out of here. We've made it so far with these disorders we don't have much life left with them. And what makes them think we're different? Everyone has a ghost in there closet." he looked over at Jake.
The new kids were in a wreck and they had only been there a day.
"We'll take the new ones with us too. And I'm not just saying that because of Ritter..... Just say when you want to or if you want to. I know you have some naughty you want to throw at this place."
If someone could ever call Seth crazy it was at this moment.
He wanted to burn HMI down with all it's nurses and doctors.
It was his home for so many years, yet it as not a home at all because of there was no one around him that he saw as family other than the other patients.
He wanted to be free.
Even at stores they had monitors on him.
It was never a problem until this very second.
Seth bit his lip softly.
"Jacky. I want you to go insane with me."

Day Leaf

7,050 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Hunter 50

X - my harlequin romance

Conservative Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Wed Jan 13, 2010 2:53 pm
User Image
☠ ☣ Every Hour goes the Tick-Tock of Motors ☣ ☠

☠ ☣ They stare Us down when We met in the Emergency Room ☣ ☠

☠ ☣ And in our Beds, I can hear Breathe with Help from cold Machines ☣ ☠

User ImageRitter was a bit tired out but managed to wake up when Seth mentioned needles and threads. Ritter couldn't wait to go shopping. He smiled sheepishly as Seth handed him a new robe and kissed him repeatedly. Ritter was glad that he could cheer up Seth. That's what friends do, right? Just friends. Ritter felt sorry for what had happen in Seth's life but that was the only thing him knew about the boy. The ugly past. But all kids here only have there ugly pasts to hang on. That's why they're here. Because they can't move on. Ritter stayed in the room as left to apologize to Jackson.
What Ritter did was completely rude but he couldn't stop it from happening. Black Ritter was unleashed and he never went away until he was satisfied. Lucky for him, Seth was good enough to give Black Ritter what he wanted.
Sighing, Ritter got up and dressed himself. Now he felt bad for not even acknowledging that she was in the room. Walking to the table in which Jacky and Seth, Ritter ran up to jacky and hugged her tightly.

"RITTER ISH SHORRY. BLACK RITTER JUSHT CAME OUT AND WHITE RITTER TRIED TO HOLD HIM BACK! BUT WHITE RITTER WASHN'T SHTRONG ENOUGH! RITTER ISH VERY VERY SHORRY! RI-KUN WILL TRY TO BE BETTER."
Ritter didn't regret having sex with Seth. It was great and all but he hated being rude to people. Then Ritter had a feeling he was interrupting something so he back away slowly
"Hehe, I wanna find shomeone new to play with. Shee ya!"
Ritter walked off to Jake's side.
"Hi there, Love~"

☠ ☣ Every Hour...☣ ☠
☠ ☣ On the Hour... ☣ ☠

☠ ☣ They Drew Blood. ☣ ☠

I Don't Need Your Help.
User Image
Just Give Me A Needle And Some Thread And I Can Fix Myself.
~R.i.t.t.e.r.

PostPosted: Wed Jan 13, 2010 2:59 pm
User Image

Jackson chuckled "There may not be anything wrong with you but an addiction but I do have an illness."She said, she was a shitzo, she was a murderer. She was not someone who deserved to be here. Emily was right. Or was she? She looked at him, listening to what he said. Riot? She had been in the padded cells before and she had to say that's what had set her free the first time from Emily. She laughed, the sound of riot thrilled her. "You have quiet the head on your shoulders Seth. I like the sound of rioting."She grinned and he had a point, they all their skeletons. "Agreed, I like the newbies, I don't mind taking them along. Ritter's a doll too, in more ways that one."She chuckled and she didn't think he was crazy at all, she was the crazy one.
"Let's do it."
"I want out of here love, it's been so long for being out of this place."
She grinned and looked head on to Seth. He wasn't crazy. And he was so right, Emily had popped back into her heads and she was the essence of her naughty. If anyone she could bring her mind to naughty and dangerous. She licked her lips and popped her fingers. "I'm in." She said smiling at him. "You don't have to ask me twice, im ready when you are." She chuckled and kissed his nose. "I'd be happy to go insane with you Seth. Just stop biting your lips or it could be sooner than you think." She teased, winking playfully at him as the voices started to come up with naughty things to do to the institute. She blinked, looking at Ritter and letting out a laugh "Rit, calm down it's perfectly fine dear." She laughed, smiling at him as he ran off again and she looked at Seth "He's freaking adorable."

I'm Schizophrenic..
And so am I..

oOoRainbow-SherbertoOo

Anxious Nymph

8,600 Points
  • Divine Donator 100
  • Bookworm 100
  • Citizen 200

Lord Blade Icestorm

PostPosted: Wed Jan 13, 2010 3:07 pm
User Image

Jake snapped out of his rocking motion as he heard somebody sit next to him and a male voice call him...love... He looked up at who was speaking and recognized Ritter, the lisping guy. For a moment Jake didnt speak then he heard the voices again.
"Who is he, the guy with lisp..what does he want?" Jake actually smiled as Max sounded confused. He was about to speak when his eye twitched as Max was overly curious. "Ritter right...what do you want....why must people speak to Jake, he isnt good enough to even be spoken too. So why speak to him now? I cant und..." "Hi...Ritter right?" Jake got control again and smiled a bit. He did bite his lip again but mostly because he was always nervous around new people...especially the nice ones, they never ended the same.  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 13, 2010 3:16 pm
Seth Alexander Wright
User Image

Seth smiled.
"I know... but his personalities are split. He's a ruthless, sexual, sadist teenager on the inside."
Seth grinned at her agreement.
"I've saved up plenty of money from my shopping trips. Enough to find a ride out of here for all of us and maybe even some nights at a hotel. And... I'm going to beg Doc to let us go freely. He'll come up with a story. He's like a father to these kids."
Seth laughed.
"It's going to require some skills. Attacking staff. Sexually assaulting other kids. Destruction to HMI's property. Everything. We can do it."
Seth got up.
"We need to tell the other trusties. They're going out with us. And... make nice with Jakey tonight. We're taking him with us. And I think you two are just adorable together."
Seth gave her another peck on the cheek before running over to Ritter and Jake.

Day Leaf

7,050 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Hunter 50

Ovan Maxwell

Dapper Explorer

6,300 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Citizen 200
PostPosted: Wed Jan 13, 2010 3:23 pm
*i think you should just drop me from this RP, im not suited to these constanty moving ones*  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 13, 2010 3:27 pm
Ovan of the Twilight MD
*i think you should just drop me from this RP, im not suited to these constanty moving ones*

D;
Seriously?
I don't have any replacements.
I can if you want to though.

Day Leaf

7,050 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Hunter 50

Ovan Maxwell

Dapper Explorer

6,300 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Citizen 200
PostPosted: Wed Jan 13, 2010 3:29 pm
*sorry, but staying is more trouble than its worth, not to sound depressing*  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 13, 2010 3:34 pm
XxAmayaYachiruWayxX
User Image
☠ ☣ Every Hour goes the Tick-Tock of Motors ☣ ☠

☠ ☣ They stare Us down when We met in the Emergency Room ☣ ☠

☠ ☣ And in our Beds, I can hear Breathe with Help from cold Machines ☣ ☠

User ImageRitter cocked his head to the side. What was that all about? His eyebrows raised in confusion.
"Ish you okay?"
Ritter wanted to be friends with Jake but he need to know what was wrong with him. Just so he didn't set Jake off.

☠ ☣ Every Hour...☣ ☠
☠ ☣ On the Hour... ☣ ☠

☠ ☣ They Drew Blood. ☣ ☠

I Don't Need Your Help.
User Image
Just Give Me A Needle And Some Thread And I Can Fix Myself.
~R.i.t.t.e.r.

sorry for the short post but i gotta go eat dinner at a resturant. may take an hour or so before i can get back on. sorry sweatdrop

X - my harlequin romance

Conservative Sex Symbol

oOoRainbow-SherbertoOo

Anxious Nymph

8,600 Points
  • Divine Donator 100
  • Bookworm 100
  • Citizen 200
PostPosted: Wed Jan 13, 2010 3:36 pm
User Image

Jackson grinned "Even better. Nothing wrong with that in my view. Cute up front and an animal in bed." She grinned, good. She had saved up her money as well since all she really bought was cheap cloths and art supplies. She didn't need much to be happy. "I can pitch in, i'd feel guilty letting you pay for everything so don't say no to the offer either."She said, thinking it over, if anything she would try and get a job or get noticed. "Yeah, that sounds good. I'm wishing you luck."She said, being let go freely would be so awesome but life wasn't that easy. "Seth, all those skills have been surpassed by this girl right here."She pointed to herself and stuck out her tongue at him, a sly grin on her face. She had plans for people who had teased her and nurse's who had hurt her. She laughed "Yes sir, im already nice so you have nothing to worry about. It's getting him to like me."She said, blushing softly at him kissing her cheek again "Thanks! To bad im not interested in him."She laughed and sipped at her coke, standing up and throwing away the rest of her burger before heading toward Jake and Ritter, where Seth was heading. She would have to try better at making friends with Jake, she had been a little hard by not letting him know about the whole biting thing.
"Just tell him."
"Really I mean just because you want his nuts doesn't mean he won't be your friend."
"I don't want his nuts!"
"Oh right, you want Seth's nuts."
"Exactly, maybe she wants both. She could enjoy both."
"Shut up!"

I'm Schizophrenic..
And so am I..

Saved RPs

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 13 14 15 16 17 18 ... 28 29 30 31 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games