Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP for Fantasy, Love, and Action

Back to Guilds

A fun place to role-play with Gaians of all ages and skill levels in a variety of genres 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Romance, Action 

Reply RP for 1x1 - RP Search and Ads
Please...Don't do this. ((Full)) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 13 14 15 16 17 18 ... 38 39 40 41 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

J u i c e h J u i c e

6,750 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
PostPosted: Sat Jan 16, 2010 11:23 am
Andie started to hear people get up. She walked back inside and into her room. She put on her purple dress and black flats. She loved that dress so Much. ((And yes, we do need more people))  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 16, 2010 11:26 am
"I dont care do what you want Your the master you can do what ever you want and i will not be polite to someone who is not my maser." he said through girted teeth.  

farmman

2,350 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Autobiographer 200

Ningishzida

Demonic Gatekeeper

PostPosted: Sat Jan 16, 2010 11:26 am
((oh rose chan biggrin razz lemme post)) Xiallen walked from the deck in the back of house inside tiredly he sighed wondering when the waterfall became so beautiful he sighed and walked down the steps and noticed rose going downstairs also "Hey rose..sleep good?" He asked her yawning slightly. Jeffrey walked into the room xiallen and rose where in and looked at xiallen "Master xiallen i noticed your bed wasnt messed up like it usually was did you sleep in the library?" jeffrey asked with a worried look in his eyes Xiallen sighed and looked at jeffrey "No jeffrey i didnt sleep last night..i had alot on my mind" he opened the door to the library and walked over to the book called blue oceans,Red skies ((made up the name biggrin DDD)) Xiallen picked it up and set it back on the shelf and walked bac outside the door "Jeffrey..i might go back to the slave shop and get another slave to bring here..it will get lonely with only us four he yawned and sat on a couch that was against the wall he layed he head onto the arm of the couch ((Woot long post again biggrin ))  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 16, 2010 11:28 am
((i'm evil because i like slaves >:} plus i want lots o' them biggrin because xiallen has a three floor mansion sooo with jeffrey his butler thats only like 5 people including xiallen..))  

Ningishzida

Demonic Gatekeeper

oOCannibalisticOo

4,950 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Sat Jan 16, 2010 11:47 am
rose walked over and sat next to him on the other side of the couch " your not tired? " she said taking the ponytail out of her hair " if you do plan on getting more slaves, i can help out if you cant handle all of them " she said with a slight smirk " im sure you recall yesterday being a little, nervewrecking? " (sorry for late post i was youtubing plus i go to get ready to go, im not gonna be back till tommorow )  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 16, 2010 11:54 am
Andie overheard Rose talking about Xiallen getting more slaves when she walked down the stairs. "Your getting more slaves?" She asked. Wow, more slaves....when he already has 3?She thought to herself. She shook her head gently.  

J u i c e h J u i c e

6,750 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Money Never Sleeps 200

Ningishzida

Demonic Gatekeeper

PostPosted: Sat Jan 16, 2010 12:04 pm
Xiallen looked at andie then at rose "No i'm not tired usualyl i dont sleep.." he then looked at andie "I might andie...i could get lonely with you three fighting all the time ya know?" He sighed slightly and closed his eyes slightly  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 16, 2010 12:11 pm
Andie shook her head. "I don't fight with my sister, Only her." Andie said nodding over at Rose. She truned around walked out of the room. She walked outside. She walked around the house. Then she found the lake. It was beautiful. She sat down by the water and stared mindlessly. She wish her mom and dad never died, she wouldn't have to be a slave if they didn't. She sighed.  

J u i c e h J u i c e

6,750 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Money Never Sleeps 200

Ningishzida

Demonic Gatekeeper

PostPosted: Sat Jan 16, 2010 12:53 pm
Xiallen sighed and walked outside and noticed andie sitting by the lake he sat down next to her.. "i'm sorry andie i didnt mean anything by what i said.." He smiled softly at her and looked at the lake "I've loved this lake since i first came here.."  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 16, 2010 1:02 pm
Andie shook her head. "I'm not mad about that..I'm mad that I let her bug me like that." She said. "The lake is really pretty" She kept her eyes on the beautiful lake.  

J u i c e h J u i c e

6,750 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Money Never Sleeps 200

Ningishzida

Demonic Gatekeeper

PostPosted: Sat Jan 16, 2010 1:24 pm
Xiallen sighed slightly "Well you two should try to get along..you'll be working together from now on" Xiallen stood up and went in the kitchen and grabbed a piece of paper "well now then rose,Andie here's what you'll be doing today" He said coldly he wrote down clean the dishes,Vacuum his room do laundry he wrote down easy stuff for the first day "Well now then i'll be leaving" he handed the list to rose and walked to the door "Jeffrey if they need anything help them ok?" Jeffrey shook his head and xiallen walked outside of the door and got in his car he opened the door and climbed in "What do i want to do.." He turned the keys and drove down the driveway and onto the street "I'll go to the city and look around" He parked at the side of the street  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 16, 2010 1:40 pm
Andie sighed Work....with Rose!She thought. She sighed. Andie got to work anyway. She hummed a song her father use to sing to her when she was little. She didn't care if Rose of sitting on her butt doing nothing. She didn't want to get on Xiallen's badside. She just wanted to be left alone really.  

J u i c e h J u i c e

6,750 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Money Never Sleeps 200

ladydarkness92

3,250 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Full closet 200
PostPosted: Sat Jan 16, 2010 3:09 pm
Iskara walked into the slave store, knowing she was late but still looking. “Hello? Is anybody here?” she asked.
(Sorry I’m late guys I wasn’t able to get on my com for a couple days)  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 16, 2010 3:22 pm
Jenna eyed the lady who had walk into the store. "How may I help you?" She said.  

J u i c e h J u i c e

6,750 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Money Never Sleeps 200

ladydarkness92

3,250 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Full closet 200
PostPosted: Sat Jan 16, 2010 3:27 pm
“I was hopping you still had some slaves to sell” She smiled.  
RP for 1x1 - RP Search and Ads

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 13 14 15 16 17 18 ... 38 39 40 41 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games