Welcome to Gaia! ::

◇ Xtreme Skilled Knights ◇

Back to Guilds

An army of many is more powerful than an army of one. 

Tags: everything, anime, poetry, clan, gold, fun, knights, skilled, RP, games, music, advice, vending, webcasts, booty grab, contests, art, music, zOMG, Wii, Xbox, Playstation, PC 

Reply Ancient Library____________-__________Guild Archives
Angels vs. Deomons Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 13 14 15 16 17 18 ... 29 30 31 32 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Will you join?
+1
53%
 53%  [ 16 ]
woot gold
46%
 46%  [ 14 ]
Total Votes : 30

Euripides The Exalted

Hilarious Prophet

PostPosted: Sun Jan 24, 2010 3:10 pm
User Image
Julian sat quietly on the couch, entertaining thoughts like where he was going to sleep and how long they would be here, until his thoughts were interupted by a single tear that ran down Sonija's cheek. Julian gently wipped the tear away, looking at her. "Sonija, whats the matter? We are safe now, there is no reason to cry." Julian said with a light smile, trying to comfort her as best he could.  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 24, 2010 3:22 pm
User Image
Sonija looks into his eyes as she tries to stop more tears. "I know this...it's just...I feel I have wronged you...that it's my fault you have fallen...that you had to leave your home. I am so sorry..." Sonija breaks down as more tears over flow her eyes making them silver in color.

Celeste_Nightshade

Vicious Bloodsucker

4,250 Points
  • Battle: KO 200
  • Battle: Mage 100

Euripides The Exalted

Hilarious Prophet

PostPosted: Sun Jan 24, 2010 6:45 pm
User Image
Julian smiled gently, wrapping his arm around Sonija's slender shoulders and pulling her close as he spoke. "Come now, its not your fault, nor has it ever been. What has happened is because of my own decisions, not because of what you have done. I am what I am now because of the decisions I made, and thats it. There is no reason to cry." Julian said, holding Sonija with one arm and gently wipping away one of her tears with the other.  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 25, 2010 4:25 am
User Image
`•.¸¸.•´´¯`••.¸¸.•´´¯`•´
Lucien Umbra
`•.¸¸.•´´¯`••.¸¸.•´´¯`•´

Lucien smiled at the other demon. "But playing hard is always the best way to play" he chuckled with a smile. He took a seat on the edge of the bed as his guest took one on the couch. "I'm Lucien by the way...and you?" he asked kindly though he was only being kind to this man that seemed as crazy as he himself is or maybe this one is even more insane.
==== ☠ ====

I want to watch you bleed

==== ☠ ====

Mattachine

Mythical Mystic

8,350 Points
  • Jack-pot 100
  • Nerd 50
  • Friendly 100

Kasai_Haigara

Devoted Guildsman

11,025 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Generous 100
  • Elocutionist 200
PostPosted: Mon Jan 25, 2010 2:59 pm
User Image Nathan flew into the air and soared over house after house in search of the demon that had escaped and finally landed on the tip of the church and yelled as loud as he could, "WHERE ARE YOU!?"  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 25, 2010 3:38 pm
User Image
Sonija begins to quite her tears as she rests her head on Julian's shoulder. "You are right." Sonija says quietly looking up at him. She begins to smile as she thinks of good things. If it wasn't for him...I wouldn't be alive...that fateful night...or even just a few minutes ago. She thought to herself again. Sonija hugs him tightly and remembers his wound. "Oh! Are you alright? Is it hurting?" Sonija asks surprised and mad at herself for forgetting.

Celeste_Nightshade

Vicious Bloodsucker

4,250 Points

Euripides The Exalted

Hilarious Prophet

PostPosted: Mon Jan 25, 2010 7:22 pm
User Image
Chris looked at the demon for a moment who introduced himself as Lucien. Chris chuckled a little before giving his own greeting. "The name is Chris; Chris Incendia." Chris said, neglecting to introduce Wrath because everytime he did, people always gave him a strange look; though he didnt know why. It was probably because of Wrath's very demonic appearence, going far beyond what many demons actually looked like. Suddenly, Chris heard the yell of that armor clad angel, and he couldnt help but to steal a glance out the window before moving a little ways away from it. "I really do need to kill him... he is getting rather bothersome.." Chris said, more or less adressing both Lucien and Wrath. "Yes, that he is. I think its time to clip the birds wings once and for all..." Wrath said from his spot on the other side of the room, scretching out in a wooden chair.  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 25, 2010 7:26 pm
User Image
Julian had honestly completely forgotten about his shoulder until Sonija said something about it. He looked down at it, and saw that it had long since stopped bleeding, and honestly didnt hurt that much anymore. "It is fine Sonija, dont worry." Julian said with a small chuckle. He was incredibly greatfull that he had someone who truly did care about him, despite their very clear differences. Suddenly, a thought came to his mind that made him blush a little. "Sonija, when you said that the bedroom was in the other room... you wouldnt happen to mean bedrooms, as in two beds, would you?" Julian asked, thinking that he would gladly sleep on the couch if there truly was only one bed. His wings were rather annoying in beds, forcing him to sleep on his stomach more often than not.  

Euripides The Exalted

Hilarious Prophet

Celeste_Nightshade

Vicious Bloodsucker

4,250 Points
PostPosted: Tue Jan 26, 2010 10:53 am
User Image
Sonija's eyes flash for a moment with mischief but then return as her face flushes a deep pink. "Y-yes..there is more than one room." Sonija giggles softly as her face blushes further. She looks back up at Julian and takes his hand softly helping him up from the couch. "I will show you where they are." Sonija smiles a little sheepishly as she slips her fingers in between Julian's.

PostPosted: Tue Jan 26, 2010 3:53 pm
User Image
Julian nodded, standing up when Sonija helped him off the couch. "I would appreciate that." Julian said with a kind smile as he let Sonija lead him on. He realized he would probably be living here for a while now, atleast long enough till things calmed down. There was more than enough room in the house for the both of them, but what if this place was discovered? What if that demon, or any angels for that matter figured out where this place was? Julian had a back-up plan, one that wsa nearly fool-proof if this place suddenly was discovered... but he didnt know how highly Sonija thought of caves...  

Euripides The Exalted

Hilarious Prophet

Celeste_Nightshade

Vicious Bloodsucker

4,250 Points
PostPosted: Thu Jan 28, 2010 8:39 am
User Image
Sonija leads Julian through the door and then into the hall way. "There are three bedrooms. The one on the right is mine. The two bedrooms on the left are vacant..if you would like one of those." Sonija turns and faces Julian while she points out the other two rooms. The doors were opened and the beds were spacious queen size. Sonija was worried about him. What is we were discovered... She thought to herself letting the worry show briefly on her face.

PostPosted: Thu Jan 28, 2010 10:52 am
User Image
Julian nodded when Sonija showed him the two rooms, debating on which of the two to take, though it wasnt like it really mattered. He smiled at her gently, then saw the worry that seemed to come over her. "Is everything alright Sonija?" Julian asked, concerned about her, and fearing she might be thinking the same thing he was.  

Euripides The Exalted

Hilarious Prophet

Kasai_Haigara

Devoted Guildsman

11,025 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Generous 100
  • Elocutionist 200
PostPosted: Thu Jan 28, 2010 5:50 pm
User Image Nathan kept flying around until he finally had to land and gets some needed rest. Nathan flew don to an abandon hotel and flies threw one of the windows and lays down. Nathan sits up and makes his weapons disappear and then takes his armor off and falls asleep on the bed  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 29, 2010 9:12 pm
User Image
Sonija's face blanched for a moment. She had just thought about what would happen if they were found...where would they go. "Julian....what if.." She was afraid if she voiced it...it would happen, like she was putting a curse on them. She swallowed loudly as she felt her throat dry up into sand paper. Sonija whispers softly. "What if...we are found.." Sonija's voice drops even further at the last word. Her face falls and looks to the floor as she felt her face crumple into worry and showing her worse flaw...the fact that was scared. She had never been scared many times in her life...but she felt it again. It was a slow cold that would creep into under skin and make her shiver to her core.

((Ok might be a minute before I post again, I am NOT ignoring ANYONE it's just we have been moving the rooms and the house around so things are hectic and I am working on a BROKEN laptop...the screen is broken on the left so I have HALF of a screen lol My other laptop was eaten by Trojans...))  

Celeste_Nightshade

Vicious Bloodsucker

4,250 Points

Euripides The Exalted

Hilarious Prophet

PostPosted: Sat Jan 30, 2010 6:47 pm
User Image
Julian realized that Sonija was truly scarred as she spoke, and he gently walked up to her, wrapping his arms around her as he attempted to be strong for the both of them. "Sonija, it's alright. If we are found here then I know of a place where we can go to hide. A place very far away from the reaches of anyone, and even if someone was to find this place it would take them years to find us, if not longer." Julian said gently as he hugged Sonija. "After I saved you I went into a sort of... self exile to forest surrounded by very high mountaints, as if it was in a crater. We would be safe there." Julian said, trying to sooth the worried demon as best as he could.  
Ancient Library____________-__________Guild Archives

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 13 14 15 16 17 18 ... 29 30 31 32 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games