Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Sailor Moon Guild

Back to Guilds

A guild for those who love Sailor Moon. (Big Fourum RP needs more players). 

Tags: Sailor moon, Moon, Roleplay, Anime, Manga 

Reply Sailor Moon RP (single-threaders)
A Knight to Remember Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 13 14 15 16 17 18 ... 59 60 61 62 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Rawfully Smutty

PostPosted: Mon Jan 02, 2006 4:51 pm
He had kneeled down now, Vicious obviously hurt from the attacks he had just recieved. All because of one mishap he encountered. He was better than that, and it would not happen again. Gritting his teeth, his body was outlined by his energy.

"This is not the end of Vicious." Soon the body turned into a silhouette of light blue. The once human looking figure turned into sphere of pure energy. This energy shot straight into the sky to retreat from the battle scene.

Suiseki continued to lay there, his eyes closed and his breathing heavy. He was almost fully drained from the anomaly that just took place.

PostPosted: Mon Jan 02, 2006 4:51 pm
(( xd I can just picture Usagi doing that..running up to the baddie, making a dramatic speech, then stopping to try and figure out her attack as her enemy sweatdrops and wonders, 'Is this girl for real?' rofl ))  

Mercuryangel
Crew

Darkness Cake

PostPosted: Mon Jan 02, 2006 4:53 pm
Solar Kitty-chan
((Ignore this, it came too late...))

((tis okay Kitty-chan...I've done that before too))  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 02, 2006 4:56 pm
Mercury watched as Vicious left, and exhaled in relief. She ran over to the boy and winced as she noted the injuries.

"Konnichiwa Aisu...Moon...I'll heal him..we can go back to my place...do you want to explain the history to them?"

Mercury stood up and gathering the last of her energy, said, "Shabon Healing Spray!" She couldn't concentrate the attack on one area, so it spread around them, healing Ami's arms as it went, before dissipating. The wounds on the boy were gone, but she wasn't sure if he had any energy...

Mercuryangel
Crew

IkumiAngel
Crew

PostPosted: Mon Jan 02, 2006 4:58 pm
"I'd love to." She responded, as she grabbed her purse. She then quickly glanced one last time at his forehead, before making her way over towards her shoes. She slipped on her shoes, having a bit of difficulty putting on the second one. She then looked towards Kou, as she smiled cheerfully at him.

"I better be going then, but i'll see you later." She said to him, before opening the door.  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 02, 2006 5:01 pm
The blood finally flowed inside his body rather than outside. He was still unconscious though, his body unable to conjure up enough might to even wake up. His mind was drifting about.

All he saw in his mind was pieces of what seemed to be memories. He never remembered living through these things though. He saw familiar faces even though he never met them ever. He saw one in particular of a blue haired girl. The picture was tranquil and brought some peace into his mind. The picture was soon replaced with a horrible image. It was that of a planet under siege. This planet soon erupted into flames which soon engulfed the planet. Nothing was left, the world practically annihilated.

Rawfully Smutty

lightsenshi

PostPosted: Mon Jan 02, 2006 5:09 pm
Kou leaned over and gave Minako a second kiss, this one not quite as awkward as the first. "We should practice that too." He suggested with a smile for her as the kiss ended. "I'll be waiting for you."  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 02, 2006 5:11 pm
Sorano awoke with a start. "What was that?" she asked out loud. It was such a strange dream. But what had awakened her? She felt compelled to go outside, to go somewhere... It felt like something was calling her. Trying to ignore the strange feeling, Sorano went to the living room and turned on the television. The news was on, telling about strange explosions that had been heard near the Crown Arcade. What is going on?! Sorano wondered. The anchor continued, saying that it was possiblethat the Sailor Senshi were somehow involved. This gave Sorano's stomach an uncomfortable lurch, and the feeling that she was needed grew. Why do I feel so strange? she thought, standing up. I can't go out there... Is that what this feeling is? Does it have something to do with the Senshi?  

RinSakura

Solar Kitty-chan

PostPosted: Mon Jan 02, 2006 5:13 pm
"Sailor Mercury... I don't think we should make any decisions before consulting the others," Usagi said, being the voice of reason for once. It was completely unlike Ami to rush into something like that.  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 02, 2006 5:17 pm
Minako couldn't help but begin to giggle at his comment, as she stood in the door way.

"I'll try and see if I can get off early, though the likelyness of that happening is very slim." She said, as she began to picture herself having to work longer then expected. Sighing, she then made her way out the door. She couldn't help, but glance over her shoulder towards Kou's door. She didn't really want to leave just yet, but she had to if she wanted to get there on time.  

IkumiAngel
Crew

Darkness Cake

PostPosted: Mon Jan 02, 2006 5:17 pm
Aisu was confused. "History? What are you talking about? And what was that symbol on my head?" The trident was gone now.  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 02, 2006 5:24 pm
Kou stood in the doorway and waved to Minako as she left. At least he had her cell phone number. "Call me when you get off!" He called down the hallway to her. He was glad that she was going to come back and spend the night. There was much they needed to talk about and do.  

lightsenshi

IkumiAngel
Crew

PostPosted: Mon Jan 02, 2006 5:43 pm
Minako made her way outside, as she began to squint. It was a lot darker in the apartment building, and her eyes had to adjust to the light. She was making her way down the side walk, when she noticed a white blur making it's way towards her. When it was about a foot away from her it suddenly jumped up and into her face, causing her to stumble back a couple steps. She barely caught herself from falling, as she turned her attention to the cat on her face.

"What are you doing Artemis, get off!" She tried to shout, but her voice was muffled from the cat. She then heard the reason why he was in such a hurry. Hesistantly moving him she then saw a pack of dogs running around the corner and in her direction. A terrified expression appeared on her face, as she grabbed the cat and took off in the opposite direction down the sidewalk.

She looked kind of akward running seeing how the heel on one of her shoes was broken. She managed to escape though to a park, and climbed up a slide to safety. She then turned her attention to her feline friend, as she gave him an annoyed look that demanded an explanation.

"Im sorry Minako chan, it's just that you were running a bit late so I decided to check on you. Everything was fine until this stupid dog came along which attracted even more dogs. Though it didn't help that I accidently managed to knock over a cart containing fruit on top of it, which made it mad." He said, as a nervous sort of laugh escaped his mouth.  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 02, 2006 6:02 pm
Kou sighed and closed the apartment door quietly, going over to the vcr and rewinding the tape then popping it out. They could certainly watch it later. He settled on the couch to watch television and wait for Minako's return.  

lightsenshi

Mercuryangel
Crew

PostPosted: Mon Jan 02, 2006 7:01 pm
Mercury shook her head, and it occured to her how odd she was acting. It was true...things like this were group decisions.

"Sorry Sailor Moon...that battle kinda threw me off...you're right. We should ask the others."

She heard Aisu's question and sighed heavily. "But...we can't leave them clueless...even if we don't know everything...this is major...and when he wakes up, he'll ask the same things..sooner or later, something has to give way...what do you want to do?"

Sailor Moon RP (single-threaders)

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 13 14 15 16 17 18 ... 59 60 61 62 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games