Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP for Fantasy, Love, and Action

Back to Guilds

A fun place to role-play with Gaians of all ages and skill levels in a variety of genres 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Romance, Action 

Reply VIP RP
Guns 'n' Blades ~ Open & Accepting Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 13 14 15 16 17 18 ... 106 107 108 109 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Tatsuya the Fox

10,025 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Member 100
  • Statustician 100
PostPosted: Sat Feb 13, 2010 4:45 pm
User Image

Cade sighs softly, he wasn't used to conversing so he was trying to find words when he spotted the girl with the hood over her head puts her hand over the blade. He knew it was a threat response so he loosens his grip on Mugen. "I am no threat, as long as you do not attack me," he states.  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 13, 2010 5:03 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.Sky looked up at him again doubt ful at what he'd said. "Well, you would react the same if a girl with a huge blade brought you here and you just get recruted back into something you left and while you try and return, you get attacked because you willn't relinquish your blades," Sky said taking her hand off of her blade but still warry of him.  

Unbreakable Justice

Romantic Raider

Tatsuya the Fox

10,025 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Member 100
  • Statustician 100
PostPosted: Sat Feb 13, 2010 5:23 pm
User Image

He sighs softly, remembering when he was recruited into Military X. "I understand completely. Upon my first arrival they made the mistake of trying to take Mugen from me. I took two arms and nearly a head before I went down due to blood loss," he explains, smiling softly at the memory.  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 13, 2010 5:27 pm
Yasou Haru
User Image

Yasou watched the two have their conversation, about how they appeared to be distrustful of their surroundings, and the people that were with the surrounding. He smiled lightly to himself, their appeared to be some kind of tension between everyone, yet it was an unneeded tension. He continued to look back up to the ceiling out of boredom.  

Daaxis

3,100 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100

xCIZINEC

PostPosted: Sat Feb 13, 2010 5:50 pm
Zeme Veighshae

User ImageShe looked over her shoulder at Vera, trying not to snap at the poor girl who'd dig herself too deep if she wasn't careful. Dericx would probably punish her for that, unless Zeke would be willing for the girl. She liked the girl, but the chances of that happening were still too slim. Her eyes infused grey with a tint of green; it was a threatening color, but she still looked completely calm and reserved. Don't expect to see me around for the rest of the night. I'm going to be out flying, possibly look for Akikitai, wherever the hell he might be, Zeke allocated her thoughts to reach Dericx before her figure shifted into her Earthen Phoenix form; luckily, the Hall of Leaders was high enough to support her until she beat her wings, letting her molecular structure expand so that she phased straight through the walls as she took off in flight. Emerging from the roof of the building, she paused and hovered, looking around. Where would Akikitai have gone? No telling, so she sighed a sharp hiss of her beak before lurching off in the desired direction. She toned down the emittance of her flames' illumination, trying to keep herself in low profile as she flew above the cloud bank, performing stunts in mid-air as she enjoyed the cold and crisp wind flickering through her burning feathers.  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 13, 2010 5:50 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.Sky frowned a little but at the same time smiled. "Well, I didn't go down and neither did anyone else since I wasn't going to hurt them since they were just doing their lawful job," she said pushing back her hood showing her face. "I left though because of an injury I had recieve that I still haven't recovered from compleatly or gotten use to..." she added in a quiter more upset tone of voice. She rubbed her forehead and leaned back against the wall as the painful memories flashed through her head of when she was injured and ended up in here.  

Unbreakable Justice

Romantic Raider

Tatsuya the Fox

10,025 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Member 100
  • Statustician 100
PostPosted: Sat Feb 13, 2010 5:59 pm
User Image

"Well, I had just been attacked by a lycan and thought they were lycans as well," he explains, grabbing his chest where the beast had tried to eat his heart. "I suppose my temper is much less under control than yours," he states with a small chuckle, finding it surprising to find it easy to speak when he found it difficult to have conversations with others. Even with Duke, who had saved his life, it was still awkward.  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 13, 2010 6:09 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show."I would have killed them all if anyone tried to jump on me and one had tried to kill me first," she said smirking a little bit trying to take her mind off of the nightmares. She took her head off of the wall and leaned forward a little bit biting her lip. Anyone could tell she was stressed and nervious being here even with someone to talk to.  

Unbreakable Justice

Romantic Raider

Tatsuya the Fox

10,025 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Member 100
  • Statustician 100
PostPosted: Sat Feb 13, 2010 6:18 pm
User Image

"Yes," he states, it beginning to feel awkward once more. Where had the ease gone? Ah well, who cared. He had followed the order of meeting at least one of them. He didn't care she was nervous, she would be fine soon enough. She was made into the leader into a new team, she should be fine.  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 13, 2010 6:27 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show."Is there anything you could tell me with what is going on with the group or what we are really going after here? I have no idea and Captain Mustange keeps looking at me as if he's trying to decide something that I don't know about," she said taking in ther suroundings. She started bouncing her foot on the floor impationtly wanting to go to sleep or do what ever since she was getting extreamly impatiant.
The doctor came out of the room done with Kida and he waved to Cade taking off his had letting his blond hair fall over his eyes. "Hey, how are you feeling after your mission? You don't look like you are too torn up," he said smiling. "If you're not, I need to see Sky..." he said writing a few things down in his folder again.  

Unbreakable Justice

Romantic Raider

Tatsuya the Fox

10,025 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Member 100
  • Statustician 100
PostPosted: Sat Feb 13, 2010 6:36 pm
User Image

He tches at the question, looking over to the girl as she asks a question. "I quite frankly don't know nor do I care. All I know is that I am being forced into whatever crazy scheme he has," Cade grumbles, looking to the doctor as he walks out.  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 13, 2010 9:41 pm
After having left the building, she started feeling abit to cold with the wind that started picking up in the rain. What made it even worse was that the rain itself started pelting the earth un-mercilessly. "D-damn..." She commented shivering. Her feet had carried her elsewhere before all this blew by. Taking shelter within some parking garage, she couldn't help but sit and shiver. Her cell phone was questionably usable but she hated talking. "H-hey Duke, can you get the car?" Maybe if she were lucky, he wouldn't be busy.  

ZeldacatVampire

Wheezing Bloodsucker

17,625 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Hygienic 200
  • Bunny Hunter 100

The Maharani

PostPosted: Sat Feb 13, 2010 11:28 pm
User ImageVera Black

"Nah, more just your company. So much intensity in our rag-tag team these days. It is definitely not what I signed up for." Vera sighs and holds the door open for the two to go through. "So, mind if I join ya for a nice little scuffle? I kinda need to go somewhere anyway. It's essential." She states this, looking at her comrade. Her weapon shifts into a sturdy short staff, with smooth, flat bases. She wasn't in the mood to stain her clothing with crimson specks at the moment.

PostPosted: Sun Feb 14, 2010 2:08 am
neo continues walking as he talked. "sure come along if you wish. im usually alone so comapny would be nice for once. so where do you need to go? if you dont want to say then jus tlead the way and il folow you whereaver im not going anywhere particular right now anyway."said neo. he thought back to his days working for militaryX and of the people there who he knew. mos tof which he wouldnt care if he killed. he had been fired and they tried to execute him but failed and now he worked for this organization wh owas out to destroy militaryX. it was a welcome trist of fate for neo as he was sick of that place.  

NeophantomX

Devoted Noob

Daaxis

3,100 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
PostPosted: Sun Feb 14, 2010 8:39 am
Akikitai
User Image

Kitai continued to fly in no particular direction. He could sense a presence in the air, it was of one that he could recognize. He tilted to the left turning so he could see the presence he felt. He could see Zeke in her phoenix form, though it was obvious she was trying to be somewhat low profile.

Kitai liked Zeke, but he was very scared of the whole situation with his leader threatening to kill him. He wanted to fly with her for comfort, and for company, but at the same time he wanted to shut himself away. Kitai tilted back into the original direction he was flying, he beat his wings faster to get away. He flew through a cloud to get less attention.  
VIP RP

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 13 14 15 16 17 18 ... 106 107 108 109 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games