Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP for Fantasy, Love, and Action

Back to Guilds

A fun place to role-play with Gaians of all ages and skill levels in a variety of genres 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Romance, Action 

Reply VIP RP
Fragmented Memories and Eternal Bonds (( full )) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 13 14 15 16 17 18 ... 95 96 97 98 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

-calla lily cat-

PostPosted: Sat Jan 30, 2010 10:36 pm
╔═════════╗
Hitomi Michiko
╚═════════╝

User Image
‚·°·‚·°·‚·°·‚·°·‚·°·‚·°·‚·°·‚·°·‚·°·‚·°·‚·°·‚·°·‚·°·‚·°·‚

》》》Hitomi sighed then looked at Morrigan when
she put her down"Thank you Morrigan."she said and looked around the room. Yep they would be safe here."Thank good."she said then slightly moved so that she would not be sitting on or near her bruised hip. She gritted her teeth again when her wrist started throbbing again. Why did she have to be so careless and let herself get hurt?

PostPosted: Sat Jan 30, 2010 10:37 pm
User Image

Destiny

Destiny looked at the man as he ripped the floor out from under her as she hit her head on the ground passing out, rolling unconcious across the floor. Her summon eyed Demolition but after he ran, the summon found it more necessary to tend to Destiny. He walked over to her nudging her, and licking her, trying to bring her back to conciousness.

Do you believe in Destiny?
Will you let it guide you?
..Or will you carve your own path?

Solaris Beauty

Fashionable Prophet

7,150 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Friendly 100
  • Contributor 150

Mahareshi

PostPosted: Sat Jan 30, 2010 10:44 pm
*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*

~Akatan Yanagi~

User Image

~Blind Spots? What are those?~

"Don't you think I..." By the time Akatan reach mid-sentence, Fayte was out of the door. "Should come with you because I can see twenty meters ahead...okay." He looked at the rest of the group and forced a bright smile. Perfect contrast to the current situation. "I guess we start counting then huh? Hopefully, he'll be back so we can leave...you rich people are freaking crazy..."  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 30, 2010 10:57 pm
Fayte ran through the burning halls. He had only one thought on his mind, finding his sister. He coughed loudly as smoke flushed his lungs. He continued to run until he found what looked like handprints on the ground followed by a section of the floor that no longer existed. " Destiny! " He shouted as he saw the creature standing over her. " Oh my god! She did it! She summoned something. " He said as he knelt down beside the unconscious Destiny. He picked her up and looked at the creature. " Look you were protecting her so if you want to protect her then please listen to me. " He hoped onto the creatures back, begin careful not to drop Destiny. " Ok we need to go now I will give you directions to the Panic room. "  

Nicko1421

-Plywood_Platypus-

Gawker

PostPosted: Sat Jan 30, 2010 11:05 pm
∫Sumiko ran after Fayte. She
didn't know if the bad guys were still here or not and didn't know how much
damage was done to the palace, so she kept her senses sharp. She wasn't going
to let him go off by himself, it was dangerous. She also wasn't saying that he
was helpless. No she knew that he was strong, but she still felt that she had to
protect the royals. Since the others were in the panic room she left after Fayte.
She stopped when she finally caught up to him. He was now on some beast with
destiny with him."Fayte you shouldn't have gone by yourself who knows what
might have happened."she told him. She didn't know what the beast was, but
knew that it couldn't be dangerous. ∫
——————————————————
◊◊◊◊◊◊◊◊◊◊◊◊◊◊◊◊◊◊◊◊◊◊

User Image
◊◊◊◊◊◊◊◊◊◊◊◊◊◊◊◊◊◊◊◊◊◊
——————————————————
[Sumiko Tomoko]

PostPosted: Sat Jan 30, 2010 11:11 pm
(( I didn't want to control your monster sweatdrop ))

Fayte reached down from the creature and grabbed Sumiko's hand. He yanked her onto the creature's back befor answering her questions. " I know I'm sorry I just couldn't leave Destiny she's like a sister to me. Besides Everything is working out fairly well...given the circumstances I mean. " He said as they stopped before the panic room. " Oh good and I have what a minute or so to spare. " He laughed. He crawled off the creature still holding Destiny before he ran into the panic room, he wondered if the creature would come in, it didn't matter to him. He looked at Sumiko and said. " But thanks for worrying about me anyways. " He looked at Akatan and said. " Alright shut the door. " He walked beside of Akatan to help him close the door, it wasn't easy to close a door to a panic room they were made after all to be impenetrable.  

Nicko1421

-Plywood_Platypus-

Gawker

PostPosted: Sat Jan 30, 2010 11:22 pm
∫Sumiko was taken by surprise
when he grabbed her hand and yanked her onto the creature. She held on tight
until they arrived at the panic room. She got of the beast after Fayte and went to
Destiny making sure that she would be ok. She looked at him when he thanked her
for worrying about her. No one had thanked her in a long time, it made her happy.
And she had even blushed, but not enough for it to be noticeable. She didn't even
notice the blush. She looked around at everyone else and let out a sigh. She was
glad that all of them were safe and okay.∫
——————————————————
◊◊◊◊◊◊◊◊◊◊◊◊◊◊◊◊◊◊◊◊◊◊

User Image
◊◊◊◊◊◊◊◊◊◊◊◊◊◊◊◊◊◊◊◊◊◊
——————————————————
[Sumiko Tomoko]

PostPosted: Sat Jan 30, 2010 11:31 pm

~Akatan Yanagi~

User Image

Akatan pushed the door closed with his right arm only. It was heavy as sight suggested and because of it, he had to sit down after they finally creaked close. "Christ..." He lamented from the floor. "Those things are heavy...ugh..." He sat against the door and looked at everyone else. "I think we're all here in one piece. Including Destiny...who almost got you killed sir." He stands and approaches Fayte. "How long will this room last? And can I get a few answers please? Life's at stake you know?"  

Mahareshi

Solaris Beauty

Fashionable Prophet

7,150 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Friendly 100
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Sat Jan 30, 2010 11:32 pm
User Image

Morrigan

Morrigan didn't know who this Destiny girl was but she must have been of some value. When everyone returned back to the room, she saw Fayte struggling. She cracked her knuckles she looked at the others. "Lightning creates magnetism" she stated as the blue sparks hit the door, making the door shut a little faster than just man power.

I want your love and Iwant your revenge
..Me and You could write a bad romance

PostPosted: Sat Jan 30, 2010 11:35 pm
Fayte collapsed on the ground in a sitting position he was fine just exhausted. He sighed listening to Akatan speak to him. " This room was made to protect the royal family of Vackel it won't be broken into I can guarantee it. The entire facility is stocked fully with food and supplies there is a bathroom, and semi kitchen thing. " He said before coughing again only because of the smoke from outside nothing more. He then eyes Akatan when he heard the last bit of his sentence. " Go ahead shoot what do you want to know, and believe me i know lives are at stake my parents sister and brother are still out there and I can't do a thing about it from in here. "  

Nicko1421

-Plywood_Platypus-

Gawker

PostPosted: Sat Jan 30, 2010 11:42 pm
∫Sumiko walked over to the boys."I
have something to ask you."she interrupted."That man that found us and opened
up the door like it was nothing, he was one of the men I saw in the other room
with the grown ups. Do you know who he was?"she questioned. She didn't know
who they were, and wondered why they were able to be inside the palace in the
first place.∫
——————————————————
◊◊◊◊◊◊◊◊◊◊◊◊◊◊◊◊◊◊◊◊◊◊

User Image
◊◊◊◊◊◊◊◊◊◊◊◊◊◊◊◊◊◊◊◊◊◊
——————————————————
[Sumiko Tomoko]

PostPosted: Sun Jan 31, 2010 12:03 am
╔═════════╗
Hitomi Michiko
╚═════════╝

User Image
‚·°·‚·°·‚·°·‚·°·‚·°·‚·°·‚·°·‚·°·‚·°·‚·°·‚·°·‚·°·‚·°·‚·°·‚

》》》Hitomi laughed a little when Morrigan
used her powers to help close the boys. She acted like she was way better then
them. Hitomi always thought that Morrigan was better then everyone, but that was
her opinion. She leaned back against the wall knowing that they were all safe now.
She got used to the pain from her hip and wrist, so that was no longer bothering
her now.

-calla lily cat-

Mahareshi

PostPosted: Sun Jan 31, 2010 12:04 am

~Akatan Yanagi~

User Image

"I'd offer to help, but your parents are too far off for me to see them." This realization made him slightly angry at himself, but he shrugged it off. Hearing Sumiko reason, he looked over to her and nodded once he had Fayte back in his sight. "She's right. Your friend out there freaking broke in here without trying. I don't stay here, so I'm going to take your word. But if he comes through, I'm throwing you too him."  
VIP RP

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 13 14 15 16 17 18 ... 95 96 97 98 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games