Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP for Fantasy, Love, and Action

Back to Guilds

A fun place to role-play with Gaians of all ages and skill levels in a variety of genres 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Romance, Action 

Reply RP for 1x1 - RP Search and Ads
I Don't Want to be Your Pet... Not accepting anyone new. Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 13 14 15 16 17 18 ... 27 28 29 30 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Will you join?
  Yesh!
  No!
View Results

Lord Blade Icestorm

PostPosted: Sat Feb 06, 2010 1:45 pm
User Image
Lerista Merello

Lerista smiled and looked at her. "Sure Susi that would be nice." He smiled at her then looked back upwards with a slight sigh. He definatly wasnt alone now, just had to get used to these others. He glanced back down at her and smiled, she was cute though.  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 06, 2010 2:13 pm
User Image
Susi nodded and continued to reading the book studying every word she read. She smiled as she read, she was in her own world when she was reading, she was in the book as it was put once. She was in the book watching this words like a play.  

Kiatala

Lord Blade Icestorm

PostPosted: Sat Feb 06, 2010 2:45 pm
User Image
Lerista Merello

Lerista watched her for awhile before standing up and going to his computer to check over his reports. She would enjoy herself a bit but he had to do some work. Though he was glad that he bought them both, they were definatly keeping him company.  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 06, 2010 2:47 pm
So you're running this here too Waffle? XD  

Elektro7

Devout Poster

8,550 Points
  • Megathread 100
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Mark Twain 100

polarisyn

PostPosted: Sat Feb 06, 2010 6:01 pm
~Yuri~

User Image

Yuri watched everything, from Drake escaping, her fellow friends, well maybe not friends, but "classmates?"....Everyone leaving, it sounds like she's the only one here. Curling up in a ball, sad. She was alone now. Quietly humming a song to for comfort. 'I'm alone now?'  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 06, 2010 6:26 pm
User Image

Drake soon realized that the scent had been obstrucked with the stench of the sewers and thus she would have to return to the store in order to rejuvenate her senses.

She quickly and easily made her way back towards the store via the sewer maze and slithered out into the dark streets. She reached the door to the store and was surprised to find it open and lights still on despite the lack of open stores surrounding it. She shrugged it off and returned to the scene of her escape, crawling around the floor to catch the scents. Her bold yellow eyes also scanned the room when her thoughts were interupted with a soft humming. She followed it to be face to face with an inprisoned female creature.

"Hello there," she said, in her aggressive yet somehow soft voice.

Dragonora_Ceohini

polarisyn

PostPosted: Sat Feb 06, 2010 6:30 pm
~Yuri~

User Image

The sudden voice, scared her, her humming stopped, and saw Drake. Waving hello, and smiling. "Hello~" She said in her soft voice, blushing for no reason. Gleaming with happiness, finally someone wanted to talked to her.  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 06, 2010 6:44 pm
User Image

"You look crammed in that cell o yours, how about a stretch?" she exclaimed, whipping her tail harshly at the barred door.
The door dented increasingly until the point where she simply pulled the door off of its hinges.
She beckoned the girl to come out, "Come on out, you're free from this hellhole now."

Dragonora_Ceohini

polarisyn

PostPosted: Sat Feb 06, 2010 6:52 pm
~Yuri~

User Image

Hesitating, she stepped out. Standing up, falling to ground instantly from sitting on her knees too long, Picking herself up, her ears twitched. Stretching. Smiling. Bowing at drake, as a sign of Thank You. Her tail flicking back and forth. "What do we do now? What about Ms. Mako?" She rubbed her ears. They were so soft. Checking if she had her small purse, it was there. Pulling up her sleeves. Tightening her shoes. She deciding to put her blanket in her purse. Her pink eyes wondering. Her pink laced collar, was tight, she pulled it looser.  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 06, 2010 7:08 pm
User Image

She growled, "To hell with that witch, look what she did to us. Once I gain more control of this form, I'll be back to put her on the surgeon's slab. Besides, I say now we scram and try to find the others that were bewitched." She looked at their bodies then out the nearest barred window, "Surely the human race would be against such practices."
She noticed the girl pulling on her collar, then realized that she too had one, her's a crimson red and little did she know, contained a tracking device. She tried yanking hers off, but despite her effort had no luck.
She looked over at the bare cages, "Do you remember who the others were, and maybe where their new slave masters lived?"

Dragonora_Ceohini

Ryonara

PostPosted: Sat Feb 06, 2010 7:19 pm
User Image
Vince looks at Yuki hugging Tsubasa. He felt bad because he just said something selfish, something that Miss Mako told him not to be. He takes his and Yuki's plates and washes them in the sink. "Um, thanks for food, Tsubasa. i there any thing else to do?" Vince puts the plates and utensils in the same places Tsubasa got them

PostPosted: Sat Feb 06, 2010 7:19 pm
~Yuri~

User Image

Shaking her head, she sighed. She looked up and said, "No, I don't, maybe its for the best, they probably happy with their masters. But..... why track them down? We should go before Ms. Mako notices we escaped or broken property."  

polarisyn

miller4595

PostPosted: Sat Feb 06, 2010 7:44 pm
sayacutie123
User Image

Yuki gets her plate and looks at it in anticipitation she pokes the fork into a wedge of chicken and outs it in her mouth. her teeth sink into it and happily chews.. she smiles greatly and says "Yummy! Nyah~!" and looks over to Vince and tsubasa. She finishes up her plate and walks over to tsubasa and hugs him to thank him for the meal... (kinda revealing herself among the skimpy rags she has on)... she looks up to and smiles and doesnt let go

Tsubasa
User Image

Tsubasa tried to ignore how revealing yuki's hug was and gave her a small hug too,still he was blushing lightly,he smiled at vince.
"No vince you can go relax if you want to and i'll be sure to get rice next time i go out for food."  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 06, 2010 7:47 pm
User Image
Susi looked around from the book she was reading then closed it carefully putting her finger on the page then looked around curiously.
"W-where is Shi?" Susi asked curiously.

Kiatala

Dragonora_Ceohini

PostPosted: Sat Feb 06, 2010 7:49 pm
User Image

"Because think about... what human in their right mind would purchase such a creature when it's pretty clear that they were once human beings such as them? Their slavers! And I highly doubt our fellow beings are happy being worked to the bone by such cruel monsters," she grew silent, then took a long groan, "If you wanna be treated as such, then you're welcome to get back into your prison. But I'm getting out of here before the witch returns, do as you will."

She turned and walked towards the exit.

RP for 1x1 - RP Search and Ads

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 13 14 15 16 17 18 ... 27 28 29 30 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games