Welcome to Gaia! ::

Byako, City of Everything

Back to Guilds

Byako, the city of everything. A city hundreds of miles in size where anything can and does happy on a daily basis Join the random sillyness 

Tags: plushie, city, random, silly, Byako 

Reply Side RP Section <Start an RP of your own or join someone else's!>
Power to the Plush People! Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 13 14 15 16 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Jasae Bushae
Captain

2,900 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Befriended 100
  • Friendly 100
PostPosted: Wed Jul 18, 2007 10:54 am
jasae plushie picked up the poor thing and began dashing off towards the plush city
"to the hospitaly!"  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 18, 2007 2:01 pm
Serena ran off, following Jasae. "Where is the hospital?" She shouted after him.

Vampyre Neko Serena

Call_Me_Death_Please

PostPosted: Thu Jul 19, 2007 5:16 am
Kanon ran after them and caught up quickly. "It doesn't hurt while you're a shadow does it?" she asked Grim. He nodded. "And I bet you don't have it when you're a shadow either right?" He nodded again. 'This is going to hurt.' she thought. "Grim...morph with me or turn shadow." she whispered to him. Grim's eyes filled with concern. "But it will hurt you if you morph. And I can't turn shadow." he whispered back. "Morph with me. Please." she begged. "I can't watch you be in pain." After a few seconds he nodded and Kanon morphed. Her bunny tail turned wolfish and she turned a pale grey. Her long ears shortened but remained long. Their speed combined making Kanon faster. She felt pain in her shoulder that made her shudder. 'Hurry. Let's get to the city." she told the others and started running again.  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 19, 2007 9:03 am
they ended up in a small plush city consisting of a hospital, an inn and a large puddle
"where here!"  

Jasae Bushae
Captain

2,900 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Befriended 100
  • Friendly 100

Vampyre Neko Serena

PostPosted: Thu Jul 19, 2007 11:38 am
Serena looked around, her eyes wide and mouth gaping. "This is it?!"

PostPosted: Thu Jul 19, 2007 6:11 pm
Kanon and her and Grim split apart. She put Grim's arm on her shoulder. "Help me get him to the hospital."  

Call_Me_Death_Please

Vampyre Neko Serena

PostPosted: Thu Jul 19, 2007 6:56 pm
Serena nodded, all of a sudden, serious. She moved to help Kanon with Grim.

PostPosted: Fri Jul 20, 2007 10:26 am
They slowly got Grim to the hospital. Kanon made him sit down and went to the desk. "I need help. My friend is hurt."  

Call_Me_Death_Please

aeris192
Crew

PostPosted: Sun Jul 22, 2007 8:05 am
Concerned like Serena, Salim followed, struggling to keep his hat on in all the rushing.

((sorry bout that. my bad. Man, you guys moved fast within a few days. O_o))  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 22, 2007 8:24 pm
The nurse nodded unenthusiastically. She pointed lazily down the hall and continued flipping through her magazine. Obviously, there weren't enough people who came to the hospital for them to really care about their job. "This door on your left is Dr. Gibbler..." She muttered and popped her bubble-gum.

(That's okay Aeris... ^_^ Atleast your back! ^_^)

Vampyre Neko Serena

Call_Me_Death_Please

PostPosted: Mon Jul 23, 2007 5:09 pm
Kanon went into the room with Grim and sat him down on the table.  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 26, 2007 9:56 pm
(Am I gonna have to be all the extra parts?)

The doctor, Mr. Gibbler, walked into the room. He was dashingly handsome (*falls over laughing*). He asked Grim what the problem was, then saw the blood and instructed him to remove his shirt.

Vampyre Neko Serena

Jasae Bushae
Captain

2,900 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Befriended 100
  • Friendly 100
PostPosted: Sat Jul 28, 2007 2:31 am
plush doctor number two helped out while jqasae plushie watched
"good luck!"  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 05, 2007 9:56 pm
As Mr. Gibbler finished stitching up Grim's shoulder, he glanced at Doctor numero dos. "Where are his relatives? They can see him, now..."

Vampyre Neko Serena

Call_Me_Death_Please

PostPosted: Thu Aug 09, 2007 6:35 am
kanon went into the room and smiled at Grim. He smiled back and hugged her. She blushed and hugged back. then he let go and she turned to Serena, Salim, and Jasae and smiled. "thank you for your help." she said softly.  
Side RP Section <Start an RP of your own or join someone else's!>

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 13 14 15 16 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff