Welcome to Gaia! ::

Naruto: Ultimate Roleplaying (NUR) [CLOSED]

Back to Guilds

A long-lived guild, filled with memories of a time long-gone. RIP NUR. 

Tags: naruto, roleplaying, jutsu, fantasy, discussion 

Reply -
No longer the entrance, please Recycle!!!! ^_^ Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 13 14 15 16 17 18 ... 91 92 93 94 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Dii of Babylon

Divine Associate

PostPosted: Sat Feb 13, 2010 3:39 pm
(( ugh gonna have to rp on the itouch sorry in advance for crappy posts. ))

Aki stared across the ruined area. She thought she heard someone call out for food to them. Mouth slightly agape she glanced about but didn't notice anyone in particular. So instead she watched Shoko pace about. No one would be able to recognize Shoko as she was covered nearly head to toe. Aki however was in her normal gear of a slim vest and tight pants with nearly knee high boots. Nothing to really cover her face. She, however, had no enemies whom would recognize her indefinately. At this point she saw Shoko hop on to the bird again, the teen quickly followed suit but didn't say anything. She trusted that Shoko had a plan and would share once they were out of ears reach.

PostPosted: Sat Feb 13, 2010 4:06 pm
Tadashi was at the entrance to the Mist. "Akira so we are assisting the people already fighting is that what your saying?"  

Zaphiakel

XxBlack_FlashxX

Shirtless Werewolf

PostPosted: Sat Feb 13, 2010 7:22 pm
User Image

Kuromaru was confused and aggitated. He had spotted a cloaked figure with the Suna seal upon him and decided to track. He sniffed the air and picked up his scent and dashed towards that direction.  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 14, 2010 1:54 am
Zarud reappeared as some of the mist split from the wind. He then ran full speed back to his village.

[exit to water country]  

ZazuHelvii

Devoted Otaku

Zaphiakel

PostPosted: Sun Feb 14, 2010 4:30 am
Tadashi bolted into the mist village to help who ever he could. He activated his Sharingan as he took off.  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 14, 2010 6:37 am
User Image
Sannin
"Konoha's True Flame"

User Image

INDENTReiko, spotting Drake below, landed next to him. "I thought I asked you to stay in leaf?" She asked. "What is it?"

XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXUser Image
"Fear my Destruction Beetles"

iChakramaster

TimeTravellerDhaos

PostPosted: Sun Feb 14, 2010 6:40 am
Drake looked at Reiko and smirked. "Thought you might want some help as well as some company. And I wanted to make sure my kids had their mother safe and sound when she returned."  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 14, 2010 7:20 am
User Image
Sannin
"Konoha's True Flame"

User Image

INDENTReiko smirked. "Alright, but I'm going be moving around to different places to see if anyone needs medical attention." She said, looking around.

iChakramaster

TimeTravellerDhaos

PostPosted: Sun Feb 14, 2010 7:42 am
Drake nodded, twirling Hiyami. "These guys are lucky. Getting healed by a beauty. Where first?" Drake had changed since he was alive the first time, usually quiet and shy. Now he was more talkative, sarcastic, and a big flirt.  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 14, 2010 7:47 am
User Image
Sannin
"Konoha's True Flame"

User Image

INDENTReiko shrugged. "Don't know. I haven't been around much yet." She pulled out her whip. "Lets look around."

iChakramaster

TimeTravellerDhaos

PostPosted: Sun Feb 14, 2010 8:05 am
Drake smiled, placing Hiyami on his shoulder. "Ladies first."  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 14, 2010 8:07 am
User Image
Sannin
"Konoha's True Flame"

User Image

INDENTReiko smirked, and vanished off to somewhere in mist.

[[idk where yet, just look to see where i post]]

iChakramaster

The Extra Syllable

PostPosted: Sun Feb 14, 2010 3:43 pm
Rhulain noticed Kam, he stepped out of cover, his senbon still draw, he looked around while saying "Oi, you up for a fight? cause our job is too block any incoming opposing nin, and report any S ranked nin encounters. Be ready for a fight, Sunso and a few others are involved already."  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 14, 2010 9:52 pm
Nokutisu Arekkusu

The Storm of Kusagakure

Arekku arrived at the gate rubbing his head,"Nai, Chiru report!" Arekku yelled out so they hear him as he waited there though he was heading to the docks as he walked.

Areku's Theme:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Y4HMFhfFavY
"Keep on Smiling even when your on the floor bloodied up!"

Naito_Are7

Anxious Genius

LoveHeartlessHero

Lonely Phantom

7,550 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
PostPosted: Mon Feb 15, 2010 6:59 am
Kam nodded as if he understood, and hid back into the bushes, a little far back with his bow out.  
-

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 13 14 15 16 17 18 ... 91 92 93 94 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games