Welcome to Gaia! ::

Naruto: Ultimate Roleplaying (NUR) [CLOSED]

Back to Guilds

A long-lived guild, filled with memories of a time long-gone. RIP NUR. 

Tags: naruto, roleplaying, jutsu, fantasy, discussion 

Reply -
Hokage's Office {Destroyed} Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 13 14 15 16 17 18 ... 122 123 124 125 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Shruikan Tenshi

PostPosted: Sat Feb 06, 2010 1:15 pm
((hahaha, well Haseo likes her too and regrets doing what he did to her in the exams. Now if Havock would only get on and my puppet approved! I'll be like a sasori, except my puppet is more badass XD))  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 06, 2010 2:52 pm
User ImageGiro sighed again and decided he should just leave until the place was less cluttered. He slowly stood up and walked into the hallway. There, he sat on a bench on the opposite side of the hall from the office, not noticing the kunoichi standing there.  

I-x Fallen Hero x-I

Wheezing Sex Symbol

8,900 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Citizen 200

HeadlessKoko

Invisible Regular

12,125 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Inquisitor 200
  • Alchemy Level 2 100
PostPosted: Sat Feb 06, 2010 8:07 pm
Kageko was still nervous, but it seemed that she had managed to get past the worst of it. Personally, she liked how the office was crowded, she could blend in more easily. she wondered to herself briefly as the hokage dealt with other matters. By then, Shenma had already left the office. Kageko admonished herself slightly.  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 06, 2010 8:24 pm
(f.y.i. Hya is only a clone, not the real person.)

Hya was into the Hokage's Office and walks up to the desk. "Sorry to disturb you Hokage, but i am from the Hidden Mist Village. I was wondering when your village was hosting Chunnin Exams, i would much appreciat your update. i will take to the Mizukage about forming a squard to take to your chunnin exams."

Hya was most ready to move on to the exams.  

Phantom Muse

Friendly Shapeshifter

7,925 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Forum Explorer 100

Dark-Ninja70

PostPosted: Sat Feb 06, 2010 8:53 pm
User ImageUser ImageUser Image

Hanzo Uchiha - Hokage - Head of the Uchiha Clan
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
"Sorry but we only have about one or two genin, so I doubt there will be one in the near future. We usually wait until we have a group of genin before making a exams. We have about eight chuunin now since the worldwide exams finished."

110 Academy Jutsu
85 Gennin Jutsu
70 Chuunin Jutsu
50 Jounin Jutsu
35 S-Rank Jutsu
Total Jutsu Left: 152 (Including Monthly Bonus)

PostPosted: Sat Feb 06, 2010 8:58 pm
Vincente looked around, touching everything here and there, the walls felt strange to him, but it's only because he didn't take time to feel walls. He sighed a bit louder than nessecary though.  

Valentine Valtieri

Blessed Hunter

HeadlessKoko

Invisible Regular

12,125 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Inquisitor 200
  • Alchemy Level 2 100
PostPosted: Sat Feb 06, 2010 9:22 pm
Kageko shot Vincente a look and mouthed, "Ask about when we're going to go to Kirigakure."  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 06, 2010 9:25 pm
Vincente smirked. "In a second, stop squirmin' will ya." He walked around a bit more, everything was of interest to him. His hand wandered past many misceallaneous items.  

Valentine Valtieri

Blessed Hunter

HeadlessKoko

Invisible Regular

12,125 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Inquisitor 200
  • Alchemy Level 2 100
PostPosted: Sat Feb 06, 2010 10:09 pm
Kageko pouted and looked around the room as well, remaining as deathly still as always. she thought to herself, trying to think up a viable excuse to leave.  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 06, 2010 10:12 pm
"Oh yeah." He said, finally paying attention. "Hey mister Hokage, when are we leaving for Kirigakure, we still have to learn all that stuff." At the mention of learning, Vincente felt like he had a massive headache.  

Valentine Valtieri

Blessed Hunter

Dark-Ninja70

PostPosted: Sat Feb 06, 2010 10:25 pm

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
"Oh yes."

Hanzo said looking up from his work.

"Well, since your both here how about I save you two the trouble and teach you the basics myself?"

110 Academy Jutsu
85 Gennin Jutsu
70 Chuunin Jutsu
50 Jounin Jutsu
35 S-Rank Jutsu

PostPosted: Sat Feb 06, 2010 10:28 pm
"It's cool with me, I mean, how tough could the basics really be anyway?" He was thouroughly confident he was the best at everything. "I betcha I'll get it right the first time, Kaget, come on." He said, seeing her standing still.  

Valentine Valtieri

Blessed Hunter

HeadlessKoko

Invisible Regular

12,125 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Inquisitor 200
  • Alchemy Level 2 100
PostPosted: Sat Feb 06, 2010 10:29 pm
Despite her uneasiness, Kageko couldn't help but be surprised, That was pretty out of character for Vincente, but she figured that she'd have to agree. Then, the hokage asked if they'd want to learn from him. Kageko couldn't help but stiffen a bit. She looked over at Vincente, who had already answered yes. she thought to herself about training with the hokage, . "S-sure," she replied hesitantly, not able to say much more.  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 06, 2010 10:36 pm

Hanzo stood up from his desk and walked over to them.

"Ok your first jutsu will be a simple one, called Body Replacement Technique. This jutsu lets the user quickly switch places with another nearby object, usually a log."

Hanzo then began to show them the handsigns.

((Ok now it will take you each 2 posts to learn it.))

110 Academy Jutsu
85 Gennin Jutsu
70 Chuunin Jutsu
50 Jounin Jutsu
35 S-Rank Jutsu

Dark-Ninja70

Valentine Valtieri

Blessed Hunter

PostPosted: Sat Feb 06, 2010 10:42 pm
Vincente watched carefully, he felt the headache coming back. He took a deep breath and concentrated, trying to remember what he'd just been shown. It doesn't look that tough, here goes something, time to, urk, learn... He let his mind go haywire and did the handsigns. He felt pretty stupid at that moment, but at least he could understand. He didn't feel like he could do it yet. "What..." He was surprised by that.

[1/2]

-

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 13 14 15 16 17 18 ... 122 123 124 125 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games