Welcome to Gaia! ::

Naruto: Ultimate Roleplaying (NUR) [CLOSED]

Back to Guilds

A long-lived guild, filled with memories of a time long-gone. RIP NUR. 

Tags: naruto, roleplaying, jutsu, fantasy, discussion 

Reply -
Saotome's Home Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 13 14 15 16 17 18 ... 36 37 38 39 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

R0bot0

Patriotic Guildsman

9,425 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Contributor 150
  • Citizen 200
PostPosted: Wed Nov 24, 2010 12:41 pm
Neo answered "It is a special kind of bloodline. We all carry this curse, which activates the inner power of hatred. It taints the chakra and also raises its level, but it's not just my arm... while I get stronger, it gets through all of my body." he stopped looking at the pond's reflection, as he looked at his right arm, rising it up a bit.

Then he put his arm back down where it was with a dark face, and lifted it up back to look at the pond. He seemed relaxed for now, though talkign about such things.  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 24, 2010 1:25 pm
User Image

*****Rini Chikongou
*****Genin | Medic in Training

"Ah." Rini studied him for a few minutes, takaing note of his expression. Finally she offered up a warm smile and folded her hands behind her back. "Well, you know what they say. Curses are made to be broken. Maybe one day we'll figure out how to break yours, ne?" They were teammates. The events of the marketplace had forged a bond -- if a somewhat weak one at the moment -- between the two. Over time, it would strengthen, and that strength would start here -- with an offer of assistance and friendship. Rini would not abandon a friend in need, after all.  

Koneko Kuromira

7,500 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Elocutionist 200

R0bot0

Patriotic Guildsman

9,425 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Contributor 150
  • Citizen 200
PostPosted: Wed Nov 24, 2010 2:33 pm
Neo raised his head, and looked back over his shoulder to her, and laugh ed a bit saying "Don't you mean 'rules are meant to be broken'? Haha!" Neo then put his arm that didn't have her arm over the shoulder, over her shoulder, and gave an expression of trust by nodding to her.

In his head:

The demon looked at Neo while he was kneeling, and Neo stood up. The piano kept playing in a dark scary mood from far away, and the little demon said "A friend huh? Hehe! You'll need her, so she can join in on the madness! You... NEED ME!" his expression became eviler, but Neo just turned his back on the demon, looked over his shoulder, and said "You're annoying. Also, your taste in music is horrible. I have no need of you for now." and walked away from the demon. The demon said lowly "You'll come back, and sooner or later, you'll need to give in to the madness, and hatred."  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 24, 2010 3:04 pm
User Image

*****Rini Chikongou

Rini shrugged one shoulder. "To each their own, I guess," she replied with a faint smile. It felt good to hear someone laugh -- to laugh with her. She had a friend -- someone around her age -- finally. Her smile widened a bit at the realization and she leaned into his side with a giggle, bumping her shoulder against him. A friend . . . someone else to lose. The genin froze, bristling slightly at the words hissed into her ear . . . or it felt like her ear. Something else to fear. That is what you fear, is it not?

"No," Rini mumbled under her breath. There's no sense denying it. You know it's true. She tightened her jaw, squeezing her eyes shut and starting the mental mantra. It's not real. It's all in your head. It's not real. It's all in your head. Oh? Is that what you think? Shut up shut up shut up.  

Koneko Kuromira

7,500 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Elocutionist 200

R0bot0

Patriotic Guildsman

9,425 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Contributor 150
  • Citizen 200
PostPosted: Wed Nov 24, 2010 3:18 pm
Neo smiled when she bumped his shoulder, but he also noticed she was biting her lip. He watched her abnormal behavior, somewhat like his own, but different. Neo asked "You hear someone don't you?" already knowing since these are things he goes through, but even worse at times. He said "Don't listen to it. You'll fall into madness.... I'm here for you right now. Ignore the voice." Neo said with his all-cut-up lips, smiling.  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 24, 2010 4:00 pm
User Image

*****Rini Chikongou

The medic in training jumped slightly as Neo's words cut through her mantra. At least the voice fell silent, as well. She swallowed and glanced nervously up at him. "N-no, it's not . . . you see . . ." She sighed, shoulders drooping. "I had a nightmare the other night and it left me really rattled -- started me doubting myself and . . . other stuff. I-I know they're my own thoughts, but they've just taken on the voice from the dream and that makes them louder . . ." She dropped her gaze, shifting slightly and lowering her voice as well. "Please don't tell anyone . . ."  

Koneko Kuromira

7,500 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Elocutionist 200

R0bot0

Patriotic Guildsman

9,425 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Contributor 150
  • Citizen 200
PostPosted: Wed Nov 24, 2010 4:13 pm
Neo raised his thumb up, and winked saying "You can trust me!" he then put his hand down again. Sammy went out of Neo's pocket and ran off into the deep woods. Neo put his right arm in his mouth, thinking.

Then Neo looked at her and said "Such a small thing as confidence can change our soul in a large way. Doubting is the first path to fear, and fear leads to search of power to overcome the fear." he said as he put his hand down again, and looked at her eyes.

Neo then told her "Even before my family died, I always thought it was daydreaming. It wasn;t daydreaming... I saw a little demon in watery place. Piano music in the background, and dead trees surrounding the area. It's not my head anymore, it's the evil energy within me. It wants me to fall into madness, but I haven't yet let it." He then paused for a bit, and clenched his fist "Don't give in to the voice! You're younger, and you shouldn't be going through doubts already! Nightmares will always happen, and doubts as well, but you cannot let them overcome you."  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 24, 2010 4:58 pm
User Image

*****Rini Chikongou

"But that's just it!" Rini blurted. "I've gained a lot of confidence lately, and I'd never had any sort of problems like this until I -- until I became determined to change and stop being so withdrawn." She sighed, fiddling with the ends of her hair -- something she had not done since becoming a genin. "I guess my demons didn't rear their collective head until they became endangered . . ."

She tilted her head back to gaze up at the sky -- to where Aki circled high overhead. "Is it so bad to want to become stronger? To want to be able to protect those you hold dear -- to keep from losing them?"  

Koneko Kuromira

7,500 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Elocutionist 200

R0bot0

Patriotic Guildsman

9,425 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Contributor 150
  • Citizen 200
PostPosted: Wed Nov 24, 2010 5:08 pm
Neo looked at her when she looked up at the sky, and looked the the eagle with her. The only thing he ould think of answering, and he was thinking if to say it or not. His mind was struggling to say it, since she was so young. His black hair moved with the wind, and a sudden little blow of wind could be felt before Neo finally gethered up what to say.

He answered her "In fear, we search power, and in the wrong kind of power, we can find corruption. Do not seek to gain power just to be stronger, or to protect those you love, but do it for your own personal dreams.... I can tell you this because I never had anything of my own..." Neo put his hands into his pockets now, and kept on "I never had anyone to protect, and when I did, I failed her. I'm becoming a stronger shinobi now, only for my dream. Protecting those who you love coimes second..." he paused as he breathed in deeply "It may seem like an egoist thought, but it is the truth. You must seek your own way to become strong, otherwise you may be consumed by power itself."  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 24, 2010 5:15 pm
User Image

*****Rini Chikongou

Rini fell silent, mulling over his words. It did not sit well with her. What was wrong with wanting to protect people? With living for others? She dropped her gaze in thought. What was her dream, anyway? To become a master of poisons? What then? What purpose would there be to her life once she achieved her dream? No. There had to be something more. There had to be. "I don't know, she sighed after a time. "I just don't know. There's just so much to think about. How can I choose my own life over someone else's? I can't, Neo. I just can't."  

Koneko Kuromira

7,500 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Elocutionist 200

R0bot0

Patriotic Guildsman

9,425 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Contributor 150
  • Citizen 200
PostPosted: Wed Nov 24, 2010 5:22 pm
Neo then gave her a little smile back, while answering her question "Well, how can you not choose your own life over others? If you weren't alive, and you worked in a hospital, more people would die, just because you died."

He then stopped, and looked up again with his hand in his pockets, and kept saying "You're still very young, and will not understand. Once you become strong, because you followed your own dream, you will find the strength to protect others. Protecting others is a personal gift, ince you seek your own nindo, and you fight for your dream." more wind blew by and the eagle seemed so calm at this wind.  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 24, 2010 7:12 pm
User Image

*****Rini Chikongou

"I guess so . . ." she admitted reluctantly, shuffling her feet. It still did not sit properly with her, but she would accept it for now. Maybe one day she would find some way to refute his claim. Her eyes darted up at him and then at Aki. Something he had said . . . she smiled softly. "Aki was my first patient, you know," Rini told him, her expression flickering between a smile and a frown. "He almost didn't make it, but I gave it my all and Luna-sensei helped, though she was the one that hurt him to begin with, so I wouldn't doubt it if he resents the fact that she used him as part of my lesson."  

Koneko Kuromira

7,500 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Elocutionist 200

R0bot0

Patriotic Guildsman

9,425 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Contributor 150
  • Citizen 200
PostPosted: Wed Nov 24, 2010 7:27 pm
Neo didn't make any different move ment for now, just kept looking at the clouds now, and answered "Ah... pets. They are loyal as long as you give them love. Just like friends should be. He fell into good hands then. Never wonder what he resents, or else you will feel pain you shouldn't be feeling." he said in a serious, and honest tone.

Then he thought up of asking "What is your nindo Rini-chan? What is your dream?" He then looked at her completely to her eyes, and also said "It seems you have an ability for healing. Is your dream to become a great medic shinobi? Or something else?  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 24, 2010 7:41 pm
User Image

*****Rini Chikongou

Rini shrugged one shoulder. "He's probably forgotten that it was her. She did help heal him as well, after all." On a whim, she pulled the falconry glove off of her belt and slipped it on, lifting her arm and whistling. "Aki~!"

After a moment, the eagle gave a slight shriek and tilted his wings, swooping down to land on Rini's outstretched arm. She ducked slightly away from his flapping wings, holding her arm still until he was settled. "Wow, you're pretty heavy, Aki," she commented, straightening and stroking the feathers of the eagle's chest. Aki crooned and nipped lightly at her hair, making her giggle. As she continued to stroke him, she mulled over Neo's question. A few minutes later, she answered carefully, "Not exactly. My father and brother were shinobi -- killed in action. Their wounds were not so bad, but the weapons had been poisoned. If their medic had known more about poisons and how to handle them, they would have survived. That's why I will become a poison master. I'm not saying I'm not going to try to be a great medic as well, but that will be my specialty. I'll learn everything there is to know so that no others will have to suffer as they did -- as I did . . ."  

Koneko Kuromira

7,500 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Elocutionist 200

R0bot0

Patriotic Guildsman

9,425 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Contributor 150
  • Citizen 200
PostPosted: Wed Nov 24, 2010 7:57 pm
Neo looks down at the pond again after hearing her answer, and he thinks out loud. He didn't actualy want to say such things, but it seems his thoughts were just out loud. "Pain, suffering, happiness, and joy... they all go hand in hand with each other." he thought out loud.

He kept on looking at the pond with the reflection of his scars and his face. He answered "That is a good dream. Your parent's souls will be along for the ride with you. Your dream is what will give you infinite strength over poisons. It will give you the strength to help others in need." he said as he saw little leaves also fall into the pond, wandering. He finally took his right arm out of its pocket and scratched the back of his head, saying "Sorry for so many questions by the way. I hope it's not bothersome." then he put it back into his pocket.

He also whispered away the resume of his girlfriend lowly "I was set up by a group of Mist shinobi... our love was forbidden, since I was an outcast. Her bodyguards came, and attacked me. I killed them, but other Mist shinobi killed her also... with my own weapon, which she had borrowed... from then on... I was thrown away as a murderer." he whispered away in a very sad tone. his tone also seemed to be like trying to spit out a word. It was so hard for him just to tell the short story of it. Even his parent's story was hard for him to tell.  
-

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 13 14 15 16 17 18 ... 36 37 38 39 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games