Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP for Fantasy, Love, and Action

Back to Guilds

A fun place to role-play with Gaians of all ages and skill levels in a variety of genres 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Romance, Action 

Reply RP for 1x1 - RP Search and Ads
Where... Am... I? (Accepting, Open) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 13 14 15 16 17 18 ... 39 40 41 42 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Princess77557

5,200 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Mon Feb 15, 2010 3:49 pm
User Image
Tessa

Tessa silently stood there. When the locket went around her neck Tessa's hand went to her neck and ran her fingers over it. At least this man had enough decency to realize that she was still a human being. But no matter how nice he was to her, she still couldn't trust him. And beautiful? Tessa had never really thought she was beautiful, but here he was saying it as if everyone knew that she was. Is this man mentally ill? She thought. Shaking all the weird thoughts from her head Tessa refocused and heard his last statement. She watched him carefully and breaking her silence Tessa replied "I'm not hungry."  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 15, 2010 4:44 pm
Lixini woke up in the darkness, observing the cage bars in front of her. Although these were new, she was fairly calm about the entire ordeal, as the idea of being caged and sold was nothing new to her kind. In fact, her species shared the planet with others that found it to their liking to set traps...but it wasn't her planetary neighbours that caught her. No, it couldn't have been. This group had gone after her in her own home...but why her? Was it because no one would care if she disappeared? Probably.

Her eyes shifted over to where others seemed to be escaping. She didn't say anything, for she was certain that their tongue would be one she was unfamiliar with. In fact, at this point, she could barely remember her native tongue. All logic gave her the idea that whatever sedatives they had used to knock her out had also digressed her speech abilities. No matter. She never spoke, anyway.

Her tail twiddled around, until she could find the lock. Upon finding the lock, she allowed herself to change, swirling into the form in which she appeared to be a kitten. She felt the lock with extended claws, scratching the evident fingerprint-detecting surface so that it would recognize instead her own fingerprint. She then changed back to her neko form to see if she had succeeded, which indeed she had. Opening her cage, she did not bother leaving it, instead, she stayed inside, and waited. She wanted to know how they would react the next morning to her having an unlocked cage. In addition to that, she was also acknowledging the collar, which she did not know the effects of as of yet.  

Paradoxial Mouse

Fashionable Genius

7,650 Points
  • Pie Hoarder by Proxy 150
  • Pie Enabler 100
  • Pie Feeder 50

XHeartless-ReaperXX

Distinct Lunatic

7,500 Points
  • Pie Feeder 50
  • Pie Enabler 100
  • Pie Hoarder by Proxy 150
PostPosted: Mon Feb 15, 2010 10:50 pm
Suddenly, two automaton hands scooped up the supposedly escaped Neko's. One had Leillen and the other had Luna. Then the arms seemed to freeze, no other movement within the workings of the shop. The hands lightly, but firmly gripped Luna and Leillen so that they couldn't go anywhere.  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 15, 2010 10:53 pm
((Yay! I'm back from another weekend of renovating!))

Mai glanced his way. She didn't really pay attention to the leg brush. "Will we ever return to that slave house?" She wanted to know if at any time, he would seek to buy another slave.  

PhilliBilliful

Mega Entrepreneur

16,500 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Citizen 200
  • Person of Interest 200

Lord Blade Icestorm

PostPosted: Tue Feb 16, 2010 1:49 am
((cool. ^_^ Hope it all went well.))

User Image
Lerista thought on that one a moment before answering. "I've thought about it. But not for keeping another slave....I dont like to see people caged against their will like that. And though yes I do consider you my slave, I wont cage you for any reason. If I really have to I'll just tie you to something, but so far you havent show to be disobediant yet." He smiled at her a moment. "So I wont have to do anything to you, or strap you down to something." He chuckled a bit.

PostPosted: Tue Feb 16, 2010 6:15 am
IvoryEpiphany
••.•´¯`•.••☾••.•´¯`•.••☾Jason☽••.•´¯`•.••☽••.•´¯`•.••
Will she ever trust me?
══════════════════════════════════

Jason simply smiled when she snapped the silence with denying his question. His expression remained collected as he looked at her. He swore there was a faint shaking but shook that from his mind for a moment as he looked at Tessa.

"Then, my dear you may go and do as you wish. Just I pray you don't go outside just yet. Let yourself get used to this world before you throw in the weather. There are three stories to explore, four libraries worth of books to read, places to find that if you wish you may call your own. A theater is just across the hall from your room. Or you may sit in here with me. Though I get that faint sence that you don't care much for me."

IvoryEpiphany

Dapper Hunter

3,000 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250

PhilliBilliful

Mega Entrepreneur

16,500 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Citizen 200
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Tue Feb 16, 2010 12:23 pm
Mai wondered why Lerista said those things. Of course she was his slave, he paid for her after all. But he was giving her more freedom in a sense that she could possibly ask for. Though...another thing bothered her as well. "Master? Are you pirate?" She was curious especially after what happened with that cargo ship they came across and raided.  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 16, 2010 12:29 pm
User Image
Lerista smiled and leaned back in his chair a bit, that was until she asked her question and he looked at her and leaned foward a bit. He grinned and chuckled. "Pirate is such a harsh word, I consider myself more of a surviver who does anything to do just that." He took the odd jobs here and there, as well as raided ships that either seemed helpless or just were part of the order. He looked at her and his expression was more serious. "But I have a rule on this ship...well several but the biggest one is if we raid another ship do NOT harm women, children or the elderly. Only subdue them if they pose to be a threat." He nodded satisfied and leaned back. Its not like she had a choice here, she was his after all.

Lord Blade Icestorm

Princess77557

5,200 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Tue Feb 16, 2010 5:52 pm
(Pic isn't working currently so sorry!)
Tessa

Tessa stood there silently for a moment trying to decide what to do. Everything he suggested sounded interesting for the most part, but she didn't want to seem too eager. After a few moments of silence, Tessa mumbled "Thanks."not really meaning it, and flipped her hair behind her as she walked out of the room. She decided to explore for awhile and made her way upstairs wanting to eventually find one of the libraries and the theatre.  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 16, 2010 6:24 pm
It seemed like almost a purr-like sound came from her throat as a reaction. "I mostly loath men anyways." Was her way of saying 'roger'. Well...she loathed human men. Woman and children tended to be more forgiving and passionate anyways. Mai finally got up and moved towards the door. Her stomach growled as she hadn't eaten since that morning, well, if you call it morning. So she headed back down to the mess hall and kitchen area. Maybe if she was lucky, the chef would be nicer to her this time around.  

PhilliBilliful

Mega Entrepreneur

16,500 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Citizen 200
  • Person of Interest 200

IvoryEpiphany

Dapper Hunter

3,000 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Tue Feb 16, 2010 7:54 pm
Will she ever trust me?

Jason rolled his eyes. He wasn't going to take disrespect. He was being extremely nice and had his parents rolling in their graves. He turned to watch her walk away a few steps before he followed her grabbing her shoulder and spinning her so she was once again looking at him.

"Tessa, the least you could do is be kind. I am really trying to be nice, But I will not handle disrespect." he said sternly. "If you want my respect and you want to remain free, you respect me. If not I can put the collar on you and treat you like any other Master would. My father taught me well enough how to be an a*****e."

He took a deep breath and looked at her, "Though I truly don't want to be one. So stop being so caddy. Am I understood?"

PostPosted: Tue Feb 16, 2010 8:07 pm
Tessa

Tessa folded her arms as she looked back at him and shook her head. She tried to calm herself down but she was sick of this! "I am NOT your slave! I am a human being and you can't control me. I don't have to respect you, you are not my master!" Blowing up in his face was not what she had planned on doing, but she hated being told what to do, especially from a complete stranger. He may think he is being nice, but buying another human and making them your slave in NOT nice She thought to herself. She knew that she had just made the circumstances worse, but she had to let him know what was going on in her head.

Princess77557

5,200 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Person of Interest 200

Lord Blade Icestorm

PostPosted: Wed Feb 17, 2010 5:47 am
User Image
Lerista hoped she didnt loathe him, but didnt speak it as she walked out. Turning back to the console he saw it would be another day before they reached the trading post. Sighing and thumbing on the autopilot he walked out into the cargo bay. He sent one of the people there to get a few more as he set up a goal. He played around with his crew, it was a good way to relieve tension and build bonds. As a few came out he took a ball out. "Last time ya beat me, you won't get me this time." He grinned as the game started.

PostPosted: Wed Feb 17, 2010 6:01 am
Will she ever trust me?

Jason looked at the girl blow up. Again here was that temper he didn't want to deal with. He didn't exactly know how to react. His father would have slapped and he had subconciously rose his hand at her. But he clenched his jaw, he would only be proving her point. He would have turned into someone that he wasn't.

"Tessa, this was your choice to stay. I gave you the chance to leave if you wanted to. You could have left and decided no to. I don't care to listen to the reasons why. But this is my house, this is my roof that is keeping you warm, and it is ME that is keeping you from the hundreds of Masters MUCH worst than me. The least you could do is respect the fact that you could be much worst off."

He lowered his hand and closed his eyes. 1...2...3

"If you want me to take you back to that shop where you will be sold most likely to a true a*****e, I will. I know and understand that what you want is to go home, but your papers do not tell me where you are from which leaves every planet in this Galaxy and the next. Okay? I usually don't keep those like you long...I am not your Master. But this house is a refuge and in my eyes the least you could do, Princess is respect that." he said grabbing her shoulder and leading her to the study.

He flipped open the book he was reading and three others like it. All books on girls like her and he looked at her.

"I am trying to get you home. Just where you come from could be about seven planets. It isn't easy to do so when I have to deal with your attitude and the fine details about the planets. I am trying to make you happy. So relax. Give me time. Eventually you may like it here, and if you don't by the time I figure out where you are from then I will take you home."

Each time he respoke to her whether she liked it or not, he calmed down. His temper was at a normal level. He was going to try if her attitude would relax but wasn't going to even bother if it didn't. He let go of her arm.

IvoryEpiphany

Dapper Hunter

3,000 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250

Princess77557

5,200 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Wed Feb 17, 2010 7:48 am
Tessa

Tessa took a deep breath trying to control her temper. Of course, nobody would want to help someone who yelled at them.

Tessa looked at the books that he showed to her and just stood there. Another Planet? Am I really on another Planet? His words were somewhat comforting and she was starting to believe him.

Tessa slumped into a nearby chair and stared at the opposite wall. She felt bad for yelling, but she wasn't ready to appoligize. Although, she did vow to herself that she would TRY and actually be a tolerable person. She had no intention to go back to the slave shop.

RP for 1x1 - RP Search and Ads

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 13 14 15 16 17 18 ... 39 40 41 42 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games