Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP for Fantasy, Love, and Action

Back to Guilds

A fun place to role-play with Gaians of all ages and skill levels in a variety of genres 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Romance, Action 

Reply RP for 1x1 - RP Search and Ads
Iron bars O//A Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

jokester120

PostPosted: Wed Feb 24, 2010 5:21 pm
As Mark reached the end of the stairs he turned tward the kitchen setting the file down on the table before grabbing an apple and sitting down "How am I going to take this one?" he thought to himself as he opened the file, inside it had a small map of a city sorunded by great walls and multiple defence turrets of all kinds, on this map it looked impossable and how Mark looked at he tended to agree.  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 24, 2010 5:43 pm
'thirsty...'she thought.she went to her door and looked around before she left the room.She came down the stairs quietly,she stopped when she noticed mark sitting at the table consentraiting on something.she sneek up behind him and looked over his shoulder."what that?"she asked.  

utena11221

Invisible Hunter

7,550 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Jolly Roger 50

jokester120

PostPosted: Wed Feb 24, 2010 5:45 pm
"Plans" Mark said without looking up from the city map "and it's being a pain in my neck" he added as he rubbed his eyes with his hands  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 24, 2010 6:00 pm
"what are you planing to do then?"she took a seat next to him.  

utena11221

Invisible Hunter

7,550 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Jolly Roger 50

Lord Blade Icestorm

PostPosted: Wed Feb 24, 2010 6:15 pm
Soon as the door opened Blade pointed at her with his fist and his glowed brighter, but instead of the blast the collar gave him a jolt and he flinched. He slid out of the cage and followed after her with his head down, but his eyes still glowing.  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 24, 2010 6:48 pm
"We need a new conquest and this city is one of the only places left." Mark said as he closed the folder "but this place is built soild and impassable no gates, no sewers, only guns and walls" he added with a sigh  

jokester120

utena11221

Invisible Hunter

7,550 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Jolly Roger 50
PostPosted: Wed Feb 24, 2010 7:01 pm
"have you guys thought about a trogen?if you get some on on the inside they can find the weak points and the time loops for the gaurds."she offered.  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 24, 2010 7:09 pm
"yeah we have but that wont work ether they have scanner that tell if a human is on bored a ship" Mark said as he looked over at her "and these being don't like humans or anything that looks human." he added  

jokester120

utena11221

Invisible Hunter

7,550 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Jolly Roger 50
PostPosted: Wed Feb 24, 2010 7:20 pm
Liz smiled and sat on the floor.and quickly changed into her wolf form.she was a rather large silver wolf,"you said you were gonna train me to fight,remember. maybe i could be of some help?"her tawagged.  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 24, 2010 7:30 pm
Marks eyes lit up abit as he looked over at her "thats right I did." he said as he stood up abit.  

jokester120

utena11221

Invisible Hunter

7,550 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Jolly Roger 50
PostPosted: Wed Feb 24, 2010 7:37 pm
"heh,alright teacher,tell me what i should do first."she said,riseing up onto her paws.  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 24, 2010 7:42 pm
Mark looked at a door in the back of the kitchen "come on heres the training room" he said as he stood up and opened the door and walked in leaveing the door open for Liz  

jokester120

utena11221

Invisible Hunter

7,550 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Jolly Roger 50
PostPosted: Thu Feb 25, 2010 11:02 am
Liz followed behind him.as she entered she changed back into her human form."sweet."  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 25, 2010 3:29 pm
Luna glanced back at Blade and smiled. She was glad he was following. She made her way outside and to her car. Luna turned to face Blade as they reached the vehicle. "Okay. This is my car here." Luna opened the drivers side door and got in. She placed the sword in between the passenger and drivers seat, and silently waited for Blade to open the door.  

WispingWillow

Lord Blade Icestorm

PostPosted: Thu Feb 25, 2010 5:16 pm
Blade tilted his head and looked at the vehicle. His weapon was in there and he moved to mimic her moves with the other door. Climbing in he tried reaching out towards his own sword.  
RP for 1x1 - RP Search and Ads

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff