Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Sailor Moon Guild

Back to Guilds

A guild for those who love Sailor Moon. (Big Fourum RP needs more players). 

Tags: Sailor moon, Moon, Roleplay, Anime, Manga 

Reply Sailor Moon RP (single-threaders)
Sailor Moon Angels Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 13 14 15 16 17 18 ... 48 49 50 51 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Darkness Cake

PostPosted: Sun Jan 15, 2006 10:05 pm
Mercuryangel
Aniya followed Artemis's directions, and sure enough found another way out. Saying a thanks in the cat's general direction, Aniya followed the streets home. In some twenty minutes, they arrived a subdivision, of nice looking houses. Aniya dug around for her key and opened the door. She entered and called out for her parents. When she got no reply, she poked her head into the garage and finding neither parent's transportation there, she decided they weren't home.

She went into the kitchen and pulled out a can of lemonade for herself. "You hungry Artemis-sama?"

Artemis nodded quickly. "I am surprisingly. Are you an only child Aniya-san?"  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 15, 2006 10:07 pm
Natsu unlocked the door, as he gestured for Diana to enter first. Once inside he quickly pulled the key out of the door, before leading the way to the stairs.

"Up the stairs we go." He said some what cheerfully, as he began to make his way up the stairs. He glanced over his shoulder towards Diana to see if she was following. "We luckly don't have that far to go. My apartment is on the ninth floor." He said, as he tried to sound reassuring.  

IkumiAngel
Crew

Darkness Cake

PostPosted: Sun Jan 15, 2006 10:10 pm
IkumiAngel
Natsu unlocked the door, as he gestured for Diana to enter first. Once inside he quickly pulled the key out of the door, before leading the way to the stairs.

"Up the stairs we go." He said some what cheerfully, as he began to make his way up the stairs. He glanced over his shoulder towards Diana to see if she was following. "We luckly don't have that far to go. My apartment is on the ninth floor." He said, as he tried to sound reassuring.

"Is that all? That's nothing. I'm a cat, remember!"  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 15, 2006 10:16 pm
"Shall we race then?" He asked, as a mischevious grin formed on his face. He always enjoyed a challenge, especially races.  

IkumiAngel
Crew

Darkness Cake

PostPosted: Sun Jan 15, 2006 10:21 pm
Diana smiled. "Sure!"  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 15, 2006 10:31 pm
Roselite Blade

"You can call me Aniya-chan Artemis-sama. You've known me forever...well, as a human anyway. Yup, I'm an only child. Sometimes it's bad...but usually, it's good. So what would you like?"

Aniya opened up the fridge to let Artemis look in. It was stocked with things from yogurt to fruit, and some leftovers. Her parents made sure there was something to eat for any circumstance, rush or otherwise, so usually she wasn't lacking in food. And somehow or other, it was all healthy. Her father was a dietician, and he brought his work home with him.

Mercuryangel
Crew

Darkness Cake

PostPosted: Sun Jan 15, 2006 10:36 pm
Mercuryangel
Roselite Blade

"You can call me Aniya-chan Artemis-sama. You've known me forever...well, as a human anyway. Yup, I'm an only child. Sometimes it's bad...but usually, it's good. So what would you like?"

Aniya opened up the fridge to let Artemis look in. It was stocked with things from yogurt to fruit, and some leftovers. Her parents made sure there was something to eat for any circumstance, rush or otherwise, so usually she wasn't lacking in food. And somehow or other, it was all healthy. Her father was a dietician, and he brought his work home with him.

"Umm...how about some orange, Aniya-chan?"  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 15, 2006 10:52 pm
Roselite Blade

"Sure." Aniya dug in the fruit compartment of the fridge slide out drawers and put it on top of the cutting board on the counter. She set Artemis down, and pulled out a knife. She sliced off the ends before cutting the fruit into 8 long pieces. She handed six of them to Artemis on a plate, and put the other two on another plate for herself.

"Here you go." Aniya settled on the floor and leant on the cabinets so she could talk to the cat. "Artemis-sama, how did the other senshi first awaken?" She was curious to find out and compare to her own encounter.

Mercuryangel
Crew

Darkness Cake

PostPosted: Mon Jan 16, 2006 8:21 am
Mercuryangel
Roselite Blade

"Sure." Aniya dug in the fruit compartment of the fridge slide out drawers and put it on top of the cutting board on the counter. She set Artemis down, and pulled out a knife. She sliced off the ends before cutting the fruit into 8 long pieces. She handed six of them to Artemis on a plate, and put the other two on another plate for herself.

"Here you go." Aniya settled on the floor and leant on the cabinets so she could talk to the cat. "Artemis-sama, how did the other senshi first awaken?" She was curious to find out and compare to her own encounter.

"Well, actually...the first to awaken was Sailor Venus, Aino Minako. She was living over in London, fighting some youma there as Sailor V before coming back over to Japan. Then, in order, was Sailor Moon (Tsukino Usagi), Sailor Mercury (Mizuno Ami), Sailor Mars (Hino Rei) and Sailor Jupiter (Kino Makoto). The outer senshi awakened at times that we don't know about. If you can find them, ask them. I do know that Sailor Saturn, aka, Tomoe Hotaru, awakened when she was possessed by the spirit of one of the senshi's enemies. Then there's Kaze's mother, Chiba Tsukino Usagi, aka Chibi-Usa and Sailor ChibiMoon. She was sent back to the past from the 30th century to try to save her mother by getting Usagi's Silver Crystal. Chibi-Usa didn't know that Usagi was her future mother. Mayhem insued but everything ended up ok."  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 16, 2006 4:30 pm
"Wow...talk about complicated...time travelling always did confuse things..."

Aniya sat and thought about things. Mizuno-sensei as a senshi...that would make her hundreds of years old!! Maybe it was like Luna and Artemis...where somehow they'd become able to live forever...or for a much longer period of time than normal anyway.

"Just...randomly...exactly how old ARE you and Luna?"

Mercuryangel
Crew

Darkness Cake

PostPosted: Mon Jan 16, 2006 5:38 pm
Mercuryangel
"Wow...talk about complicated...time travelling always did confuse things..."

Aniya sat and thought about things. Mizuno-sensei as a senshi...that would make her hundreds of years old!! Maybe it was like Luna and Artemis...where somehow they'd become able to live forever...or for a much longer period of time than normal anyway.

"Just...randomly...exactly how old ARE you and Luna?"

"Well...hehehe...about 2000 years, not including our time during the Silver Millenium..." Artemis blushed.  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 17, 2006 2:56 am
Aniya stared at the feline. "Over 2 millenia eh? Wow...I would never have pinned you as a day over 5 years...in cat years of course. So Diana could still be here centuries from now? That's kinda cool."  

Mercuryangel
Crew

IkumiAngel
Crew

PostPosted: Tue Jan 17, 2006 2:18 pm
Natsu began to smirk, as he led the way up to the next floor landing. He stopped at the base of the stairs, as he got into a racing posistion.

"Are you ready?" He asked, as he waited for her mark to go.  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 17, 2006 7:09 pm
"Diana was born in the 30th century, so yeah. This orange is good!"

Diana steadied herself. "Ready...set...go!" She took off, changing into a cat and running.  

Darkness Cake

IkumiAngel
Crew

PostPosted: Tue Jan 17, 2006 8:40 pm
Natsu lunged forward, as he charged up the stairs. He decided to go a bit slower then he could actually go to see how fast Diana could run. He was use to always running on the stairs, seeing how he rather took the stairs then the elevator.  
Sailor Moon RP (single-threaders)

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 13 14 15 16 17 18 ... 48 49 50 51 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games